Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos (55327 Views)

Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank God for ur life
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by xtivin(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
why didnt he rent his clothes angry
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by casttlebarbz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
grandlexuz:
f
f for Ferguson

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Everyone is saying " Thank God for your life", no one is yet to spare a thought for the four unfortunate souls that lost their lives in the explosion. Are they not serving God too? Who should the family of those who were burnt in such gruesome way thank for the demise of their loved ones- the same God this paparazzi loving nigga is thanking? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by electrokcoi(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Some body de pray at the same time de snap pictures too, any way na God win o
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why did he pose for the pix. Adonbilivit!!! My choice and my life!
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by cbjonstage(m): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Damibiz:
A young dude is thanking God for his goodness nd some persons re angry abt it,na woh if God hv nava done smthing good in ur life,let those who done thank him jare

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols[url]
Damibiz:
A young dude is thanking God for his goodness nd some persons re angry abt it,na woh if God hv nava done smthing good in ur life,let those who done thank him jare

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols[/url]
Damibiz:

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Selfish. Why not just move on with your life?

People died and you are thanking a god that supposedly also created same people that died?? Please how do we reason as humans?!!

Mayne when you die someone else will rejoice and give testimony over your death.

Smdh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Damibiz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na so jare no mind bad bellez

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols[url]

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols[/url]

If i were in his shoe i will acknowledged baba God on my two kneels rather than one, lols[/quote]
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Princejboy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
He really needs to praize God kiss
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Hustlerlomo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
That guy no even near dt place before the explosion, Nai he papa for house he dey whine.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Damibiz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Na so jare no mind bad bellez
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Damibiz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
[/code]Na so jare no mind bad bellez
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by clitah: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
The addiction to attention and fame these days is "worrisome"! You have a 'near death' experience and the first thing you do is to arrange for your pictures to be taken very close to the scene and still in harms way................. angry angry

Some people sef.

How can he be snapping pix if this is a near- death experience.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by shapman: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Our God is awesome!

check my signature.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by dinomcjohn: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank God for His saving grace. If an me, I go even prostrate join am sef to thank Baba GOD
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by TheBraggg(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
shade45:
na wa ooo, he get time take pictures sha!!!
the thing sef tire me
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Gofwane(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
The addiction to attention and fame these days is "worrisome"! You have a 'near death' experience and the first thing you do is to arrange for your pictures to be taken very close to the scene and still in harms way................. angry angry
my thoughts exactly. So the guy begged one of the onlookers on the scene to please come and snap him. I'm Sorry, but i feel he's just mocking God.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
So god doesn't love the people that died?
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thank God for your life bro. Unlike some Nairaland atheists that may still harden their hearts to acknowledge God's hand, even in a great miracle as this
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by oteneaaron(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
iceberylin:
Someone probably Is dead an he's thanking God..

What joy is there when you got lucky and others didn't but these stuffs mostly gets us to Testify. Seems wrong to me..

Just my thought......so does that mean he loved God more the other Unfortunate people who died?

Till we stop adding religion to every facet of our lives, we would never grow.....

wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by tizzle(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Only one knee?
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by kaylex1994(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
After the safe escape comes the pose
.....thank God for your life bro

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by SMARTKOSSY: 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
U need to be in his shoes first before voicing out ur opinion which doesn't matter
must he take the pic? Dats arranged
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by horlakunle25(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
No big deal!! Is jst dat him time neva reach.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by Gkemz: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
My brother your God is alive indeed. He deserves a testimony from you. Imagine the inferno at his back enough to roast person beyond recognition.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by abohwun(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

My thoughts exactly! If it was someone else that took the picture and posted it, I will say it's fair enough, but this looks like he intentionally asked someone to take pictures of him.

Thank God for his life!
even if he ask some one to take the picture, still it is a testimony to share.
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by jahsson(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
iceberylin:
Someone probably Is dead an he's thanking God..

What joy is there when you got lucky and others didn't but these stuffs mostly gets us to Testify. Seems wrong to me..

na waooo... Someone is dead ... Agreed .. Him dat did not die nko??... He should not thank God ..... And u even said it seems wrong to u... Cos he got lucky and the next man didnt ... U feel he shouldnt be grateful...??... Issorite... Out of the heart d mouth speaketh sha... Kwantinu
Re: Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos by jahsson(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
masonkz:
Selfish. Why not just move on with your life?

People died and you are thanking a god that supposedly also created same people that died?? Please how do we reason as humans?!!

Mayne when you die someone else will rejoice and give testimony over your death.

Smdh

we u kip kwaet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.