Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 (25476 Views)

Meet Quincy Nippon Who Celebrated His Birthday With Cake Decorated With Dollars / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Unity Bank Dissociates Self From Fraudulent 'Staff' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2016
kindklemz:
Great bank-i love unity bank,I love their ATM-Always dispatches mint.

So,na me be First To Comment(FTC) on this thread,its alright. I think say them dey pay as some peeps the make am sound like achievement.

Thanks sir, we promise to continue to put our customer first and ensure excellent customer service delivery at all times. Happy customer service week at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Mashkov: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
This concept doesn't portray unity... but ethnic difference.
They should have mingled the different tribes in the pic.
E.g The igbo man & yoruba woman, Yoruba man and hausa woman, etc.
Now that's what i call concept of unity.

True!! What came to my mind as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:39am On Oct 02, 2016
adedayoa2:
Congratulations to Nigerians once again
Thanks, I hope you have an account with Unity Bank wink if not I can open one for u trust me grin
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Ask4Info: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Oh! didn't even read your comment before commenting on same. Are you in anyway in Advertising or Creative Industry?
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by kachi19: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2016
did they share the national moi moi?
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Thank you all
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Vickiweezy(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Ask4Info:

Oh! didn't even read your comment before commenting on same. Are you in anyway in Advertising or Creative Industry?

Nah.. I'm a programmer, but art is my hobby. I used to be an artist full time, but now i do art during my leisure.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by mightyhazell: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:

What is ur problem now?
I get doctors wey dey cure stupidity,
I get pastors wey dey cast out foolishness,
I get native doctors wey dey give people sense,
which 1 u need make ur head correct..
none of the above. He just needs food. Hunger and recession has a way of bringing retardation 2 d senses

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by nanauju(f): 6:49am On Oct 02, 2016
mmb:
Why are igbos included in the pic?
Pls have some sense
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by whitebeard(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2016
no no I don't like it everybody switch
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2016
mmb:

do you have to bring your frustrated spirit down here?? undecided
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by columbus007(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Abeg we don hear ah sad
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Denn(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Olukologia:
So while U re on number 18 on de Q, wont U watch TV to kip urself busy? I guess dats de bank U run. Oda banks watch likes of Int'l stations. They will cover de areas de local network is situated

Why are we Nigerians like this?

If you are on a queue in Barclays or HSBC, would you expect them to show you International channels?

Let's appreciate the things we have biko
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by neonly: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2016
Come next year Der wouldn't be Nigeria again. D way buhari is going
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:

do you have to bring your frustrated spirit down here?? undecided
Why are you taking it personal, this same foolish IGBO tribe called Nigeria a ZOO, saying one kind rubbish BIAFRA is their promise land.
If i hear you call yourself Nigerian, i will cast you guys to hell.
Mind you, once biafra is recognized as a republic, all omo ibo in Lagos will be sent to Lagoon.
Rubbish people.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by saintdennis(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Sorry but this is stupid and callous

Where are the edos? Ijaws? Ikwerres? Kanuris? Junkuns? Idomas? Efik? Ibibio?

We still don't get it as a nation... we are beyond hausa, yoruba, igbo crap.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by PataAlhaja(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2016
mmb:

Until they get their Biafra, they're still part of Nigeria.

Except of course, you mean to demean their status as one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria, then you might be right in that regard.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Haustraliah:

Why are you taking it personal, this same foolish IGBO tribe called Nigeria a ZOO, saying one kind rubbish BIAFRA is their promise land.
If i hear you call yourself Nigerian, i will cast you guys to hell.
Mind you, once biafra is recognized as a republic, all omo ibo in Lagos will be sent to Lagoon.
Rubbish people.

who fvcking untie you!!! Obviously you are so dumb to argue with ...
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Btruth: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Never knew they still exist. Them and Heritage Bank be brother & brother...., that Heritage ehn?... let me comment my reserve.

Lol angry
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by kufre2010: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Dear Friend,
For the past 4 years, We’ve been helping people like you attract MASSIVE financial success in their lives through this shortcode business.
And we can help you do the same. The key is for you to be ready. (And it looks like you are.)
Just the fact you’re reading this short letter tells me you want to attract more money into your life through this business opportunity the mobile trend has presented to you. So congratulations for taking inspired action.
We advice you keep aside every other thing to avoid distraction and pay maximum attention to every single line of this letter.
It is better you are informed and consciously refuse to act on an opportunity than missing out completely.
To be right upfront – We're a living proof that you can earn as much as you desire from the mobile marketing industry ranging from BulkSMS, Voice Broadcasting to Shortcode which you are about to discover it's earning potential today. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just what you can accomplish IF you just take that first step forward — just like we did and today we are Nigeria No.1 shortcode provider.
And I want to help you do just that — starting today! Not next month. Not next week. Not tomorrow. I mean STARTING TODAY!
Let me explain...
If you have ever received a text message from different short numbers asking you reply to get something, and you simply deleted it, I want you to do something very important.
Stop Deleting those messages! Why do I say that? It’s actually simple.
Letting them fill up your inbox will always remind you that right inside your phone is a system for generating on-going daily income, a system so good, it is probably, the best benefit ever derived with the introduction of GSM service in Nigeria.

As I write this, a message alert came through on my phone.
Here’s what the message says:
“GENESIS Tickets to London still up grabs!
Play NOW to win & visit our cinema on July 25th, 7 pm for the grand prize presentation!
Text GENESIS to 5031!”.
GENESIS
The Message above is a promotion by Genesis Cinemas (they have outlets in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja). If I reply to their message, they get paid =N=50 by whichever network operator I am using, in my case, MTN.

Why am I telling you all these?
It’s simple

Because, You see, not too long ago, it used to be that only the BIG companies were able to set up these GSM short codes. They monopolized the industry and greedily kept the money for themselves.
However, after relentless research and determination, companies like ours figured out the secret and broke down the barriers. We became a VAS PROVIDER solely because of YOU! Meaning that right now. . .

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily.

FOR A FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO SET UP YOUR SMS SHORTCODE AND MAKE OVER N85000 WEEKLY TEXT ACCEPT [/b]IN SMS TO [b]35818
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by pedrilo: 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
kindklemz:

So,na me be First To Comment(FTC) on this thread,its alright. I think say them dey pay as some peeps the make am sound like achievement.

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Lastborn12(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
The way you guys are banning me for this forum one day I will just ban the OP
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Yosiwealth(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
Why is the hausa girl frowning ☹?
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by kaylex1994(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2016
See the way I celebrated INDEPENDENCE DAY
COMMENTS EVEN IF YOU NO GO LIKE... SNUBBERS go n die for all I care

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by ayodeleamg(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2016
legendsilver:
Unity bank, the bank I still did not activate till date. Have they recalled thier sacked workers?

Unity kor, retrench ni
I guess you or one of your persons was a unity bank worker
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Obiohai: 7:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:

What is ur problem now?
I get doctors wey dey cure stupidity,
I get pastors wey dey cast out foolishness,
I get native doctors wey dey give people sense,
which 1 u need make ur head correct..

Everything you said made sense including the answer you gave to that guy that asked a question I call high level stupidity

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by Nellybank(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Their ATM- always dispatchin mint abi? Mek i hear u say buhari's government is harsh. So u still get money for bank in this buhari time?
kindklemz:

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by seyiojomu(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2016
This picture is not complete jor, we have more than 200 languages in Nigeria jor, dey shld manage the map well and put all there.
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by oluxy(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Congregations to all Nigerians - only in unity we can achieve more. Let stand in unity like unity bank of Nigeria.

Long live Nigeria
Long live NLs
Long live everyone in Nigeria & individuals in diaspora
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by farouk2much(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Dats great unity bank is from north And north is the reason why naija remain as united
Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by farouk2much(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2016
oluxy:
Congregations to all Nigerians - only in unity we can achieve more. Let stand in unity like unity bank of Nigeria.

Long live Nigeria
Long live NLs
Long live everyone in Nigeria & individuals in diaspora
Na great man u be

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 by onilpee: 7:56am On Oct 02, 2016
U are sick which of the branch,stop saying what u don't knw. Better keep ur mouth shut.
Olukologia:
Who Ur celebration epp? Ur branch in Akure na OSRC dem dey watch instead of Channels and co

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked / Few Nigerian Banks May Collapse In 2016 – Report / "Frustrating Queues @ ATM Centres"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.