Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads (10484 Views)

Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hello,Dear friends!

My name is Joy Okoro,and am about sharing my success story on how I made close to N2M advertising on Nairaland ads.

Truly,Nairaland ads has favored me a lot. I made a whooping N2M+ just last week of advertising my product on Nairaland.

The product I was advertising,is solemnly owned by me and am not affiliated with any company or whatsoever. Well,I can't mention the product I sold,because of plagiarism and those that will start to abuse it.

Firstly,I never has some money on me,so I decided to advertise on the webmaster section for a day,which costs about N900 for a day.I was happy to see that at the end of the day, I made close to N66,000.I was glad,then I knew if I gave the product more exposure,I will earn more.

As of then,I starting understanding what people are always saying "Make money online".Making Money online,is not just a magic that befalls you,you have to work for it gradually.

I decided to advertise on the Nairaland Homepage,but the prices there was so much.. Then I decided to do that of a day which costs about N16,000 a day,But I just had to invest it.
My ad starting showing in the morning,just after that day,my ad stopped running,I went to My email to know how much I've made so far,cos my bank do send me notification whenever a deposit has been made..just right there,my email has been filled.. I made a whooping N2M+ and that was actually made in a day.

Most of you know that Nairaland usually receives a lot of traffic daily and the traffic are usually in the homepage,and that was what actually skyrocketed the sales of my product.

And the type of project I sold was not some kind of product that was meant for 20% of people. No! My product was 80% general and any one that was interested and had the money purchased it.

I'm looking forward to get more targeted visitors at facebook via fb ads, and use Nairaland and Ad words as alternatives in my online business.

This is actually the definition of "Making money online"I've actually experienced one and am so glad and proud in taking my online business to the next level.

Nairaland,Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hello,Dear friends!

My name is Joy Okoro,and am about sharing my success story on how I made close to N2M advertising on Nairaland ads.

Truly,Nairaland ads has favored me a lot. I made a whooping N2M+ just last week of advertising my product on Nairaland.

The product I was advertising,is solemnly owned by me and am not affiliated with any company or whatsoever. Well,I can't mention the product I sold,because of plagiarism and those that will start to abuse it.

Firstly,I never has some money on me,so I decided to advertise on the webmaster section for a day,which costs about N900 for a day.I was happy to see that at the end of the day, I made close to N66,000.I was glad,then I knew if I gave the product more exposure,I will earn more.

As of then,I starting understanding what people are always saying "Make money online".Making Money online,is not just a magic that befalls you,you have to work for it gradually.

I decided to advertise on the Nairaland Homepage,but the prices there was so much.. Then I decided to do that of a day which costs about N16,000 a day,But I just had to invest it.
My ad starting showing in the morning,just after that day,my ad stopped running,I went to My email to know how much I've made so far,cos my bank do send me notification whenever a deposit has been made..just right there,my email has been filled.. I made a whooping N2M+ and that was actually made in a day.

Most of you know that Nairaland usually receives a lot of traffic daily and the traffic are usually in the homepage,and that was what actually skyrocketed the sales of my product.

And the type of project I sold was not some kind of product that was meant for 20% of people. No! My product was 80% general and any one that was interested and had the money purchased it.

I'm looking forward to get more targeted visitors at facebook via fb ads, and use Nairaland and Ad words as alternatives in my online business.

This is actually the definition of "Making money online"I've actually experienced one and am so glad and proud in taking my online business to the next level.

Nairaland,Cheers!

5000 * ,400

if what you were selling costs 5k...

it means 400pple contacted you in one day?

you try.

7 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by klassykute(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
really?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

5000 * ,400
you try.
OMG.. I love you! Where did you come from?? I sold the items N5,500
You're a genius!

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by hemartins(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Wow.
I would love to have a chat with you.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Firmlogger:

OMG.. I love you!
Where did you come from??
I sold the items N5,500

You're a genius!

What if i was one of those who bought..it grin grin
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by klassykute(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

5000 * ,400
you try.
bros bros

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

What if i was one of those who bought..it grin grin
Lol.. I have nothing to say,but thanks
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Emmyk(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Prepare to get your email flooded with mails.... grin
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Emmyk:
Prepare to get your email flooded with mails.... grin
Oh really!..
You guys seems funny thou'
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
Firmlogger:

Oh really!..
You guys seems funny thou'
you no know say recession dey town
This is how they will rush to PM You

5 Likes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
klassykute:
bros bros
Baba i need that your agbada..how e go be
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:
you no know say recession dey town This is how they will rush to PM You
Oh MG.. I cnt stop laughing..
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by klassykute(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

Baba i need that your agbada..how e go be
u go teach me math if i give u?
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Hunry: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Never knew NL can be this profitable.
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
klassykute:
u go teach me math if i give u?

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by klassykute(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
bestspoke:

[img]http://res.cloudinary.com/big-cabal/image/upload/v1472325061/c6n5cp7pfxlxfcvamnzd.gif [/img]
i no trust u o.. dis! wan wey u say YASS so instead of Yes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hunry:
My dear!..Just wake up,if you're sleeping..
When you target the section that gets most traffic,you will pay high thou' buh you will make more sales,if really you're selling something..

Buh make sure,your sales aren't something like # how to remove breast stretch marks#..

Just make sure you target the right niche..

Moreover, target something dah is general,it just has to do with a little sense thou'

Goodluck dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by bestspoke: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
klassykute:
i no trust u o.. dis! wan wey u say YASS so instead of Yes

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Ebook4Free(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Firmlogger:

My dear!..Just wake up,if you're sleeping..
When you target the section that gets most traffic,you will pay high thou' buh you will make more sales,if really you're selling something..

Buh make sure,your sales aren't something like # how to remove breast stretch marks#..

Just make sure you target the right niche..

Moreover, target something dah is general,it just has to do with a little sense thou'

Goodluck dear!
I beg how did u go about the payment when the minimum before doing advert is #20,000

Estimated Advert Rates - Nairaland Ads
Campaign
Estimated cost of advertising on each section of Nairaland.
How To Advertise (We accept payments of at least 20,000 naira)
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ebook4Free:
I beg how did u go about the payment when the minimum before doing advert is #20,000

Estimated Advert Rates - Nairaland Ads
Campaign
Estimated cost of advertising on each section of Nairaland.
How To Advertise (We accept payments of at least 20,000 naira)
N20,000 was what I paid.. I still have some credits
But one thing with nairaland ads is that,the more traffic,the charges keeps increasing..
Buh its for the best..
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by klassykute(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=bestspoke post=49840157][/quote]

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Ebook4Free(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate it.
Firmlogger:

N20,000 was what I paid.. I still have some credits
But one thing with nairaland ads is that,the more traffic,the charges keeps increasing..
Buh its for the best..

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Ebook4Free(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
How do you charge? Per click? Per impression? Per hour?
We charge for approximate value delivered. This is highly correlated with traffic on the short run. So when there's less traffic, you pay less, and when you're charged more, it will most likely be due to an increase in traffic. However, on the long run, that's not the only factor we consider. We have developed a robust pricing algorithm to make sure that you will always get what you pay for.

They already mention that before here.. Firmlogger
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ebook4Free:
How do you charge? Per click? Per impression? Per hour?
We charge for approximate value delivered. This is highly correlated with traffic on the short run. So when there's less traffic, you pay less, and when you're charged more, it will most likely be due to an increase in traffic. However, on the long run, that's not the only factor we consider. We have developed a robust pricing algorithm to make sure that you will always get what you pay for.

They already mention that before here.. Firmlogger
If I really understood the text..

They charge based on Traffic..
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2016
You guys can still partake in this online business and make money like me!

Hello Guys..
Its Joy here..

I've been thinking of something great lately,and guess what it is?

I want to initiate a course or programme,where I can teach you guys all about this Online business and how to perfect it absolutely.

Example :
A) How I made such money within some couple of days.

B) The money making ideas I initiated.

C)The tips,bla bla bla etc

D)Nairaland ads and how to go about it

E) Most importantly "How the money was made"

F)The type of product that can result to that amount.

G)What you need to know..

H)"EVERYTHING A-Z"

Since I'm a living testimony,why can't I help out?
I'm just too desperate teaching this method to some people who are compassionate about it and those that won't abuse it but make great use of it often in other to help themselves and vice versa.

Please and please ,Read the following carefully if you want to join in the course or programme.

1)You must be intelligent and outspoken,I don't mind seeing you face face if you live around. As a lady,I know how to handle such matter.

2)You must be a good writer,Free from jargons. I might tell you to write a 200words article for me stating how to convince your client in a business to buy a product. Etc

3) I also have T&C (Terms and conditions) and it will be told whenever you apply.

And Hello dear,I know most of you will be wondering if its a Free course or Whether it costs,well from my own level of perception,its COSTS,but it will be on the down low. Then I will have a conviction that only serious fellows contacted me.

Please and please,Don't contact me to exchange words with me or ask me different types of question,ofcos I will answer the essential ones but foolish ones will go to the trash!I'm kinda strict,so take it easy with me then.

Note : You have to learn how to INVEST,I hope you read my first write up very well.I invested about N18k and with the right audience.Buh don't panic,we will start on the down low.

Which Platform Can you join?

I have newly opened a whatsapp group already titled "Young entrepreneurs" those interested in the courses can drop their whatsapp numbers.

If you aren't on whatsapp,add me on facebook,then I will add you to the platform on Facebook group. (Scroll down for my Fb username)

Are you ready to kick this ball with Me -Joy Okoro?
If yes,then let's get started,You're welcomed to the world of Online business by Joy Okoro.

I'm gonna see you on top.

Facebook Username : www.facebook.com/joy.okoro.585
Gmail : PM ME ( Don't spam my mail,I won't take it likely,Be respectful,where is your Mojo?)

My contact details are everywhere,feel free and contact me.

Have you got any questions??
Drop it here??
It would be a privilege to answer those!!!
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by infogenius(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Nice one op.
Who says you can't make money even during recession?
Anyone who dares will make plenty of it.
Just dare to do it.
OP, the next thing is to leverage.

Seun told me bluntly that he could not run my ads on Nairaland but I see related markets running theirs on this platform.

Anyway, I have long moved on.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by EnterPRO: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Hunry:

Just imagine if she had stuck to the cheaper webmasters section, not venturing into the more expensive and ultimately more profitable section(s) like homepage and politics.

BTW, if her product wasn't digital, she would need to have at least 400+ pieces in stock.

1 Like

Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2016
infogenius:
Nice one op.
Who says you can't make money even during recession?
Anyone who dares will make plenty of it.
Just dare to do it.
OP, the next thing is to leverage.

Seun told me bluntly that he could not run my ads on Nairaland but I see related markets running theirs on this platform.

Anyway, I have long moved on.
maybe he wasn't assured..
Like he always said..
He wants the best for his family members (us)
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by govaz(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Thanks,this is my whatapp no. 09027064197
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by mrsage(m): 1:56am On Oct 02, 2016
govaz:
Thanks,this is my whatapp no.

1st responder
Re: How I Made Close To N2M Advertising On Nairaland Ads by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 02, 2016
govaz:
Thanks,this is my whatapp no. 09027064197
Is that Number on Whatsapp? Send a chat to ยป 08120542492

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Experience With Interswitch's Quickteller (www.quickteller.com.ng)? / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / Why Is It Difficult For Debtors To Pay Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.