Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard (46108 Views)

Restructuring Nigeria :Sultan Joins Debate - Vanguard Photo / Mr. Peter Obi's Speech: Is He Championing A Revolution? / Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Africonji: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2016

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by TINO26: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
real man

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Leboska(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
I love this man

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by IykeChukz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
God bless you real good.

35 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by babyfaceafrica: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
ok
Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
If not for this great man, Obiano would have been owing salaries like other governors. 75-billion is not a small money. I hope Obiano has not squandered the money. He should be kissing Obi's arse and thanking him.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
Africonji:
If not for this great man, Obiano would have been owing salaries like other governors. 75-billion is not a small money. I hope Obiano has not squandered the money. He should be kissing Obi's arse and thanking him.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
FKO81:

I just gone through your profile I notice 80% of your posts where against gov Obiano, boy worry more about your state Abia and leave Anambrian to worry about gov Obiano, enemy of progress, you never open thread to complain the rots going on in Abia state that need serious overhaul.

Look here, I don't hate Obiano. I am just stating the facts. Peter Obi is the reason why Obiano had so much money to play around with and everybody is thinking he is a miracle-worker, nwanne you and I know that is the truth. As for my state, OVI would have done even more better than Obiano if he had that kind of money left for him by his predecessor. But even with that, Abia is getting better, and you know it.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Nature129(m): 11:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
After seeing that video my respect for Peter Obi snowballed. That speech was inspiring to say the least.
The part that touched me the most was when he said that if he leaves a hotel room of 30k per night to sleep in one of 250k per night he would lose sleep because he would feel he had been robbed.
Frankly speaking, this is something I can relate to.

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Africonji:

Look here, I don't hate Obiano. I am just stating the facts. Peter Obi is the reason why Obiano had so much money to play around with and everybody is thinking he is a miracle-worker, nwanne you and I know that is the truth. As for my state, OVI would have done even more better than Obiano if he had that kind of money left for him by his predecessor. But even with that, Abia is getting better, and you know it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Africonji: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
FKO81:

Which better The time you wasting here writing about a state you know nothing about, campaign more of good governance in your state, Aba need 50 days dry fasting and prayer, stop wasting your time on Anambra matter

Have you watched the video? cool Watch it please and appreciate this genius of a man.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by wheredemdey: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2016
FKO81:

Which better The time you are wasting here writing about a state you know nothing about, campaign more of good governance in your state, Aba need 50 days dry fasting and prayer, stop wasting your time on Anambra matter

You are the true definition of Agafu.... Akalogeli....

See the way you are denigrating a fellow igbo state in public..... A man that kills his own brother is not a warrior.... Regardless of your stunted unregulated and I'll supervised upbringing.... Igbos are one and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by FKO81(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2016
wheredemdey:

You are the true definition of Agafu.... Akalogeli....

See the way you are denigrating a fellow igbo state in public..... A man that kills his own brother is not a warrior.... Regardless of your stunted unregulated and I'll supervised upbringing.... Igbos are one and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Mind the words you're using before you receive my hammer, I have gone through his posts before I replied him, if you know my monika you wouldn't be writing this trash, go through his past pasts, that was what prompted me.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by DIKEnaWAR: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Okwute my man! We know your worth. Hate won't just let some people acknowledge it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2016
Africonji:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/trending-peter-obis-speech-sparks-social-media-debate/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnps9pxXzpQ

A true, dedicated, sincere, forthright, hardworking, and innovative LEADER...God bless you more!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2016
I never borrowed money from anybody when I was Governor instead I saved- Peter Obi
#ThePlatform

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Deepfreezer(m): 1:15am On Oct 02, 2016
"I came from Anambra and we have so many rich men there, I do not allow them to visit me in Government House instead, I visit them in their home in the evening because I can not host them..." - Peter OBI.

143 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by hucienda: 1:26am On Oct 02, 2016
A lot of waste in government at all levels, really it's mind-boggling. Such a shame.

If only our politicians would have the courage to apply those principles to governance in their respective locales, the country would be better for it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2016
FKO81:

I just gone through your profile I notice 80% of your posts where against gov Obiano, boy worry more about your state Abia and leave Anambrians to worry about gov Obiano, enemy of progress, you never open thread to complain the rots going on in Abia state that need serious overhaul.

When did you start talking like this?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Opharhe: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2016
Peter Obi is a man I so much admire. He knows the value of money and how to put it into good use. I will like to see him as President one day. Refined and hardworking men like this man here, Donald Duke etc are the kinds of people that should be running this country.

God help us.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2016
One would have expected Buhari to look in the direction of Peter Obi for his much acclaim 'Paitin Kwarapshan' ......but he won't cos Peter from the name alone is not wanted since he is termed 5%.

Meanwhile....over 10 fleets of presidential jets are being maintained with N65Billion yearly.....
1.7billion for aso villa 'feeding allawee'
Several Billions monthly security votes of Buhari.....

Yet ''I feel ya pain'' 'I know what u are passing through '....bla bla bla says Buhari....
Na dat one we go chop?....abegi!!!!?

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Tholley(m): 5:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Quote : the president doesn't need a villa in Anambra state, if he wants to visit let him come in the morning and leave in the evening... grin who does that?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by malele(m): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerians will never vote such a man for president.
It's only people without sense we vote in

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Opistorincos(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by raker300: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2016
Africonji:
the 3 flyovers in awka cost more than 75 billion. We've not added the Completrd Onitsha mall and the ongoing awka and nnnewi malls with the massive road projects in anambra.

I love Peter Obi but Obiano is 2x better than him

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Mcdondayan: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2016
Africonji:

Oga if I hear you say Abia is getting better again, amadioha featuring agbara okija and ogun will visit you. It is you and your likes that brought disaster to us in Abia state. Continue badmouthing Obiano and don't tell Ikpeazụ to do what he should do. Mod if you like ban me I don't care.

27 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by azimibraun: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Africonji:

GEJ is the reason why Buhari is suffering so much agreed? If only GEJ understudied Peter Obi Nigeria would not have been in this mad state of hardship.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by nzeobi(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2016
Deepfreezer:
"I came from Anambra and we have so many rich men there, I do not allow them to visit me in Government House instead, I visit them in their home in the evening because I can not host them..." - Peter OBI.
Peter that told Obasanjo that if he visits anambra that he won't sleep over so that the government won't spend.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by malele(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2016
azimibraun:
GEJ is the reason why Buhari is suffering so much agreed? If only GEJ understudied Peter Obi Nigeria would not have been in this mad state of hardship.

Burt GEJ left over 35billion dollars for buhari naa.
Even OBJ confirmed it

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2016
The man made a whole lot of sense. If we had more leaders like him, Nigeria would be a better place

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2016
Africonji:

Which Abia.? Hope the one that hasn't paid salaries and pension.

FKO81:

I just gone through your profile I notice 80% of your posts where against gov Obiano, boy worry more about your state Abia and leave Anambrians to worry about gov Obiano, enemy of progress, you never open thread to complain the rots going on in Abia state that need serious overhaul.

Dividing the Igbo people is an attribute of Afonjas.

Hope you are not one of them.?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Speech Sparks Social Media Debate - Vanguard by EternalTruths: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
FKO81:

Mind the words you're using before you receive my hammer, I have gone through his posts before I replied him, if you know my monika you wouldn't be writing this trash, go through his past pasts, that was what prompted me.

Edit your comments before we classify you as a traitor who helps Afonjas to divide the Igbo people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Lawan Andimi, Kidnapped CAN Chairman In Adamawa / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.