Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (20239 Views)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by thickgodess(f): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2016
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Princetee05(m): 7:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2016
Wow. This is not good.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by IamNawty(f): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by MrPresident1: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 02, 2016
i doubt if any female here will share their experience tho undecided

20 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2016
lies everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Gideonaigbe(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2016
Now listen to ya sef.....d day he wanted to penetrate in.
am not saying he was right o.all am saying is after d first encounter,wetin u sef find go dre again if u weren't also wanting sumtin to enter in.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2016
yea those bastards disgust meangry

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked

Hmmm so after the first day you kept going back their until he tried to penetrate? undecided. Am not trying to say his a good man or trying to be holy,we all have our fair shares of molestation stories but Aunty you still went back to his house and from d sound it was more than 2x, are you trying to say you were enjoying it until he tried to penetrate and you realized how painful the fun you wanted was?

21 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Elisean(m): 7:22am On Oct 02, 2016
It was for a greater purpose.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by 2dice01: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2016
ladies will come and say e remain small but i was lucky like dube

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 7:28am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
lies everywhere.
very big lies

7 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Gideonaigbe:
Now listen to ya sef.....d day he wanted to penetrate in.
am not saying he was right o.all am saying is after d first encounter,wetin u sef find go dre again if u weren't also wanting sumtin to enter in.
no mind the biish undecided

8 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2016
Mtcheeewwww...

Lies + Imagination

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Emodeee: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2016
So you expect ladies to come and share their experience? Keep waiting. All those guys wey dey share their experience, them enjoy amcheesy. Some of them wish it was now. You see them saying, how they wish the aunty could come and be doing those things now. Even though they enjoyed it then though but they nvr knew what they were doing. the aunties took advantage of their innocence. You know say small pikin nor dey get fluid, so no risk of pregnancy, dats why those aunties used them then. Any female who shares her experience here will be stigmatised. Except the ones that are bold enough to speak out and not scared of stigmatisation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by abdeiz(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2016
even it were true at least make the writing interesting and complete

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2016
Sorry about your experience. So that those that have children or younger ones can learn from your encounter,

1. how do you think young girls like you can stop falling prey to those kind of mentally deranged men.

2. Why didn't you tell your parents. Is it that you were not close to them enough or they wouldn't believe you.

3. I know you were probably naive at the time, but what was the motivation for going back even when you knew it was wrong, according to you.

4. What can parents do to protect their children against the kind of experience you had.

Ps...just to advise that you should not continue with this your mindset that men are wicked. You won't enjoy your relationships like that.

All humans have the capacity to be good or evil. There are are still good men out there.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
very big lies
lol bro, romance landers can lie for Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by babs01(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:
including u

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by traware(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked
@first bolded:where did you pull that fact from?Your arse i suppose.Like every other crime involving women,sexual- abuse is always carried out on the "down low" by women and never given thesame amount of attention like those committed by or involving men @second bolded:i have heard this same song too many times.Tell me another story @third bolded;ahh...finally we get to the main purpose of this thread.You desire sympathy from readers which fifty to sixty percent will be male and you concluded your deluded post by stating 'men are ' wicked".Very foolishly done

15 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2016
thickgodess:
I came across a thread dat said....Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small https://www.nairaland.com/3380877/those-big-aunties-disvirgin-us and i was like....the molestation carried out by men we far greater. I could remember one day that i came home from school, no body was at home and the house was boring. Our neighbor that used to put on generator that time was at home and the gen was on and i was like.... Let me go and watch film, when i got there, I greeted him as usual and he let me in. After some minutes, he asekd me to sit on his lap. I innocently accepted. Then i felt something under, before u know it he started using my ass to massage his d!ck....i was so confused, but i knew within me that it was wrong. Then he started to remove my undies, and continue rubbing it. It continued for some time. The day he wanted to penetrate, it felt very painful that i screamed. I was lucky that he never penetrated me fully. I can't even remeber his name sef.... Men are very wicked
you continued going back after your first experience, to have a feel of the "dead bones rising up" and massaging your buttocks, to the point that he nearly penetrated, that's if he wasn't the one that disvirgined you sef, then you now come online to spew trash....my dear,

18 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
yea those bastards disgust meangry
your open teeth though.

me like it.

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by thickgodess(f): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Hmmm so after the first day you kept going back their until he tried to penetrate? undecided. Am not trying to say his a good man or trying to be holy,we all have our fair shares of molestation stories but Aunty you still went back to his house and from d sound it was more than 2x, are you trying to say you were enjoying it until he tried to penetrate and you realized how painful the fun you wanted was?
as a young girl then, would i know when he was trying to deceive you..... They will promise you something you think you cant do without as a kid... Nd u will keep going back.... U will not know that the bonus is incomparable to wat eva he wants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by TerrorSquad147: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Sorry about your experience. So that those that have children or younger ones can learn from your encounter,

1. how do you think young girls like you can stop falling prey to those kind of mentally deranged men.

2. Why didn't you tell your parents. Is it that you were not close to them enough or they wouldn't believe you.

3. I know you were probably naive at the time, but what was the motivation for going back even when you knew it was wrong, according to you.

4. What can parents do to protect their children against the kind of experience you had.

Ps...just to advise that you should not continue with this your mindset that men are wicked. You won't enjoy your relationships like that.

All humans have the capacity to be good or evil. There are are still good men out there.

Bros don't mind the biish, she wanted the guy to fvkk her.

5 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
The "day" he wanted to penetrate __so he removed ur undies on a different day and tried to "penetrate" on another day!! Why u sef dey go back go meet am instead of reporting the matter to d police/ur parents make dem beat d guy to coma! __except u also wanted it angry

sorry about ur experience tho..it's a traumatic one especially for a "kid" __that's if this write-up is true of course.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Section8(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Warrisdiz??

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by dollyjoy(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
I have this uncle that was always eyeing me when i was 12,one day he came in to check on my parents but no one was around but i was so hot so i quickly lead him into my room and lock the door, he started touching me, and i responded by kissing him, Goddddddd,the things he did to me were heavenly, he sucked my whole body like a dog eating feaces, i saw Abraham ocheesy.

Then he asked me to lie down and he suspended my legs up, as he was about to penetrate.

I woke up. Alas it was all a dream. ;cheesycheesy

I don't have perverts as Unclesmiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by thickgodess(f): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2016
abdeiz:
even it were true at least make the writing interesting and complete
i dont blame you..... I should make an experience like this appeal to u so that u can MASTURBATE abi....get a job.

4 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

You are a lady and are finding justification for rape!!?? Even if she kept going there, is it enough reason for the uncle to want to penetrate a child?

7 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
your open teeth though.
me like it.
thank yousmiley
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by traware(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Berlynn:
There have been many threads about female sexual- abuse and near rape- experiences on nland.What is very rare to see are threads about male sexual- abuse which is also very common.There was a thread about male sex abuse that got to the homepage last year and thats about it.I am not surprised though,issues affecting males are largely ignored by the nigerian society

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Relationships And Phone Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.