Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched (4595 Views)

Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) / Bishop Jonathan Muthoka Sex Scandal With Niece (See CCTV Footages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
At the bolded, I didn't say that God committed any atrocity. Why will I ever say such thing? God Almighty doesn't interfere in the affairs of the world to the extent of committing atrocities...only Satan(Yahweh) does that all those times. Mind you, Yahweh is Nymphidis and he can't deny that fact.

you know that when I'm talking about almighty God I'm not talking about reverad.
anyways, pls wats ur proof that the bible God is nymphidis? I've clarified most of ur false claims towards him yet u still accuse him.. why??
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you know that when I'm talking about almighty God I'm not talking about reverad.
anyways, pls wats ur proof that the bible God is nymphidis? I've clarified most of ur false claims towards him yet u still accuse him.. why??
It's in the DOCTUFOS that Yahweh is Nymphidis. Almighty God isn't yahweh(satan). Almighty God isn't a tribal god like yahweh.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

It's in the DOCTUFOS that Yahweh is Nymphidis. Almighty God isn't yahweh(satan). Almighty God isn't a tribal god like yahweh.

there is absolutely no difference between u and a dogmatic religious person. u don't try to reason outside your so called doctrine and yet you will go around calling others false claiming u have some dumb scrolls. you believe you are right and only you is right

Wilgrea7:
truth is ... all we have today are religious dogmas. they all believe they are right and the worst part is they never want to hear the other side of the story... below is their mentality

I am right
I am right because i know i am right not because of evidence or proof.. i just know i am right
you are wrong as long as u don't believe in what i believe in
i cannot be wrong
i cannot listen to you because you are wrong but you must listen to me because i am right
no matter the evidence u provide i will always be right and u will always be wrong until u believe what i believe

the above is the life of a dogma

seriously... i even thought u were better than this.. I'm calling you to reason out of your doctrine like i am doing but you're still shouting otem otem weed... dogma

when you're ready to reason outside the box tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:

there is absolutely no difference between u and a dogmatic religious person. u don't try to reason outside your so called doctrine and yet you will go around calling others false claiming u have some dumb scrolls. you believe you are right and only you is right

seriously... i even thought u were better than this.. I'm calling you to reason out of your doctrine like i am doing but you're still shouting otem otem weed... dogma

you have time engaging that fellow. I have never taken him seriously.

I know he assumes you are me because he has this inate fear for me since the last time I tackled him all he sees from different monikers is 4everGod.

Young man stop stressing yourself.....He is on a self destructive path and needs to pull as many ad possible alone.

I read all you wrote and applaud your patience. God bless you.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:

What is the box? The box is the Bible which has caged the mind of millions. What is OUT OF THE BOX? OUT OF THE BOX is the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH which is revealed undiluted to me. So I reason out of the box. Any question? cool
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

I know he assumes you are me because he has this inate fear for me since the last time I tackled him all he sees from different monikers is 4everGod.

Young man stop stressing yourself.....He is on a self destructive path and needs to pull as many ad possible alone.

This guy's feeling important. Lol. I don't fear yahweh(satan) your god, so it's you a mortal boy I'll fear? grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
What is the box? The box is the Bible which has caged the mind of millions. What is OUT OF THE BOX? OUT OF THE BOX is the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH which is revealed undiluted to me. So I reason out of the box. Any question? cool

4evergod was right... reasoning with you is pointless.. now you're claiming that the doctufos is outside the box.. ure really just showing ur dogmatism. when you're ready to reason outside ur doctrine tell me

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2016
4everGod:

you're right... he doesn't want to answer questions i gave him yet he will be claiming truth. he won't do a research yet he z claiming truth. he doesn't like people who he can't deceive. you're totally correct
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 10, 2016
otem4eartum:

Will bastard yahweh ever want to admit that he has thousands of brothers? May the light of God shine upon your brain to reveal the truth to you, In Otem's name I pray, ASE!!!
chairman! I hail o... I thought i had seen madness until i met u and now i think differently
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Many are mad...... Only a microscopic few are seriously mad
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:

4evergod was right... reasoning with you is pointless.. now you're claiming that the doctufos is outside the box.. ure really just showing ur dogmatism. when you're ready to reason outside ur doctrine tell me

Your god is calling you to reason with him, here u are, trying to reason with me? Can darkness(satan/yahweh) ever reason with truth(Atum)?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
chairman! I hail o... I thought i had seen madness until i met u and now i think differently
That's how it always seem to your contemporary. Have you watched ZOKKOMON? did you see that scientist guy being accused of madness? But after all, he was right and the accusers were all wrong.

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

That's how it always seem to your contemporary. Have you watched ZOKKOMON? did you see that scientist guy being accused of madness? But after all, he was right and the accusers were all wrong.
mumu... Dis is real life not film... U beta go buy new brain

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 10:25am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
mumu... Dis is real life not film... U beta go buy new brain
Is yours for sale? cool

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
Is yours for sale? cool
even if i sell mine for u, u will still misuse it... So just go to God to wash your brain with dettol

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otemanuduno: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
even if i sell mine for u, u will still misuse it... So just go to God to wash your brain with dettol
Almighty God doesn't make use of dettol. Maybe satan(yahweh) uses that anyway. Buh last time I checked, Yahweh's soap is either blood of animal or blood of human being. Yahweh(satan) is nothing better than a blood-sucking bed bug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Goddys... didn't know u were a guy o.. thought u were a girl.. sorry about that

btw otem is confused.. I once believed him until i stepped out of the box and looked at things unbiased.. he is wrong and he knows
At the bolded, are you for real?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
otem4eartum:
At the bolded, are you for real?

what did i say wrong?? i Said you're confused
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

what did i say wrong?? i Said you're confused
how did u know this?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2016
otem4eartum:
how did u know this?
guy u dey disturb me. if u no dey talk beta tin tell me
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

guy u dey disturb me. if u no dey talk beta tin tell me

See you. I'm asking you how you come to the conclusion that I was confused, but u are saying something else undecided
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
otem4eartum:

See you. I'm asking you how you come to the conclusion that I was confused, but u are saying something else undecided

oya sorry.. you're not confused... before u go cry
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

oya sorry.. you're not confused... before u go cry

Now you are sounding like your real self. Earlier you staggered into the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH's thread trying to play 'emotional sense' on me. Buh now the bolded is revealing your true colour cool
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
otem4eartum:
Now you are sounding like your real self. Earlier you staggered into the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH's thread trying to play 'emotional sense' on me. Buh now the bolded is revealing your true colour cool

grin .. guy u get problem o.. i wasn't saying that as a threat.. i was trying to cheer u up in case u felt like crying cuz i said ure confused
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin .. guy u get problem o.. i wasn't saying that as a threat.. i was trying to cheer u up in case u felt like crying cuz i said ure confused

Lol... Initially you were sounding matured, but now you are back to your immature self grin
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2016
otem4eartum:

Lol... Initially you were sounding matured, but now you are back to your immature self grin

guy... wat do u want me to say na.. oya if u want us to discuss then bring forth a topic. how did i sound immature?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by realmindz: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Wilgrea7:

otem.. i see the basis of your doctrine and allegations. because of the things u said yahweh did. i did a research and I've recognised the truth. ur doctrine still remains false. Nymphidis and faulkin are not yahweh and yeshua.. even biblical and archeological evidence disagrees with you

by reason of my recently conducted research i realized that all those atrocities u claim God committed was actually by Satan deceiving d Israelites

john 8:33-43
Jesus told them that their father was the devil and they have not known God because they didn't even act like him. d Israelites were deceived.. that's not enough to just generalise and call God a maniac. I'm studying the bible and I'm actually seeing the difference between when God almighty was talking and when satan disguised was talking. u don't even have proof.. please study things well before u insult them
Jesus never agreed to their atrocities cuz they didn't follow God almighty.. they were deceived by d devil.. go nd find out nd stop generalising

peace
by the bolded, I guess that makes it very easy, any evil committed in the bible is satan and all good in the bible is God

2. @ the bolded strengthens what otem has been saying that satan was the God in disguise committing all the evil in the bible (so u guys agree on this)

Going by your ideology, the bible should not be trusted then meaning that the bible had been wrongly edited to say it was God that committed the atrocities...or u are wrong and the bible was correctly written and God actually committed the atrocities.

either way, it's checkmate for u.

The beauty about this is that the kingdom of Jesus believers is disjointed so Goddys whom you called the fake prophet, winner01, KingEbukasBlog etc will not agree with u on this, they all have their different beliefs though u all receive from the same Holy Spirit...

Delusions, what a way of life grin

1 Like

Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2016
realmindz:

by the bolded, I guess that makes it very easy, any evil committed in the bible is satan and all good in the bible is God

2. @ the bolded strengthens what otem has been saying that satan was the God in disguise committing all the evil in the bible (so u guys agree on this)

Going by your ideology, the bible should not be trusted then meaning that the bible had been wrongly edited to say it was God that committed the atrocities...or u are wrong and the bible was correctly written and God actually committed the atrocities.

either way, it's checkmate for u.

The beauty about this is that the kingdom of Jesus believers is disjointed so Goddys whom you called the fake prophet, winner01, KingEbukasBlog etc will not agree with u on this, they all have their different beliefs though u all receive from the same Holy Spirit...

Delusions, what a way of life grin

mr realmindz sir!!

otem's points are mine are different... otem said nymphidis= yahweh = satan and Jesus whom he calls faulkin in the son of satan sent to lure people into an eternal fire... i totally oppose this

i said that from my research i saw that the unjust things done and the encouragement of raping and slavery etc was not of God but of the devil disguising as God.. that is why Jesus(the son of the one true God) said that the Pharisees (those who were spotless in all the laws of Moses) were children of the devil who was a murderer from the beginning..
Jesus is the son of the one true God.
there are verses I'm sure its God almighty speaking in the old testament for example i Deuteronomy when he told the Israelites to love the strangers and love him.. that was almighty God. he doesn't contradict himself... never..
even the guy that killed 70,000 men of Israel for David not numbering them was devil not God

make no mistake.. God almighty is the one who brought the Israelites out of egypt.. he is the one who gave them the 10 commandments.. the ten commandments is the only law God gave his people.. the rest about rape and slavery were not of God

also if you've been reading my posts well u will notice u said that i don't believe the bible to be infallible. paul was the one who said “all scriptures were given by inspiration". i believe he was talking about all the scriptures he and the apostles wrote. the old testament scrolls were existing ever since before and people claim the whole bible is inspired and flawless because of what paul said about the gospels of the TRUE apostles alone.. that is a hasty generalisation... also in one other thread i also said that we've all been deceived one way or another irrespective of our religion.. but to say that the religion is false is a hasty generalisation

again... me and otem have entirely different beliefs.. Jesus is the son of the true God and not nymphidis.. there are also many claims of his that i have proved false e.g that of Jesus being non existent, the case of hell fire being a place where u burn for eternity and many others.. but yet he will say I'm only changing the story to suit God.. i am not.. I'm stating facts as they are and as I've seen in my research.. right now I'm doing a research on the revelation of John and Daniel.. i do my research openly and present and analyse facts i see.. otem dismisses all facts contrary to his own saying they are lies and only his is truth.. if i had his mentality i wouldn't have done any research.... i still preach the same thing i preached when i started posting.. which is RESEARCH WITH AN OPEN AND UNBIASED MIND.

i still try to answer all questions to the best of my knowledge and i don't claim my knowledge is flawless.. I'm ready to learn but i won't swallow every hook, line and sinker. i will analyse everything

more questions are welcomed.. thanks
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:
God almighty is the one who brought the Israelites out of egypt..
Anything talking about death of some people for the survival of others isn't God Almighty. God Almighty doesn't do favouritism. Don't you know that according to your bible, the Egyptians drowned in the sea? Do you think God Almighty will favour one over another to cause death? That's not God's work, say something else.

Wilgrea7: he is the one who gave them the 10 commandments.. the ten commandments is the only law God gave his people.. the rest about rape and slavery were not of God
So you think GOD ALMIGHTY ever gave a law? That sounds so funny. Okay, now that God Almighty is needed to give laws, especially when we now have a lot of new developments on earth, he is just silent. No, GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NEVER GIVEN ANY LAW, HE HAS NEVER SPOKE TO HUMANS AND I DON'T THINK HE WILL DO THAT WHILE HUMANS ARE STILL ON EARTH.

:
also if you've been reading my posts well u will notice u said that i don't believe the bible to be infallible.
You are right in this aspect. The Bible is the fallible words of a god called Satan.

:
Paul was the one who said “all scriptures were given by inspiration". i believe he was talking about all the scriptures he and the apostles wrote.
So you believe the New Testament isn't fallible but the Old Testament is fallible right? So rude of you trying to separate the foundation from the building. If you separate Old Testament from the New Testament, then the New Testament has no root.

:
Also in one other thread i also said that we've all been deceived one way or another irrespective of our religion.. but to say that the religion is false is a hasty generalisation
ANY RELIGION THAT DIDN'T SAY 'STOP SLAVE TRADE' 'USE UR BRAIN' Then such religion is false. In fact, if you check through any religious book and the word BRAIN isn't written there, then that religious book is trying to BRAINWASH its reader.

:
again... me and otem have entirely different beliefs.. Jesus is the son of the true God and not nymphidis..
Faulkin himself knows that he is the adopted son of Nymphidis. You can call Jesus to solve your problems from today till forever, it ain't real, but Faulkin is real.

:
there are also many claims of his that i have proved false e.g that of Jesus being non existent, the case of hell fire being a place where u burn for eternity and many others.. but yet he will say I'm only changing the story to suit God.. i am not.. I'm stating facts as they are and as I've seen in my research..
You are doing a research and picking what suits you. It's a freeworld anyway. Jesus doesn't exist, but people believe it does. I'll explain why. Writers make real what is not and people will say it does. 95% of what you see in your bible are false, but scribes have made them look real. That's the work of all those evil scribes ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO WORSHIP, WHEREAS IN REALITY YOU DON'T NEED TO WORSHIP ANYTHING TO SUCCEED. JUST USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY. THAT'S ALL. Your researches are written by Christians like you who will defend anything, just to make sure people keep going to church and their own pockets keep getting filled up.

:
right now I'm doing a research on the revelation of John and Daniel.. i do my research openly and present and analyse facts i see.. otem dismisses all facts contrary to his own saying they are lies and only his is truth.. if i had his mentality i wouldn't have done any research.... i still preach the same thing i preached when i started posting.. which is RESEARCH WITH AN OPEN AND UNBIASED MIND.
I don't dismiss facts if they are real. You think I didn't do my research also? Okay hear this, when I began to get the revelation about BONGO(the god of parables in Africa) I typed it on Google to know if any Bongo existed as a teacher of parables. I found one so close, 'Bingo'. And this same one is in the land where I saw in the history being revealed to me.

:

i still try to answer all questions to the best of my knowledge and i don't claim my knowledge is flawless.. I'm ready to learn but i won't swallow every hook, line and sinker. i will analyse everything
If you want questions thrown at you, then open a thread and stop derailing this thread. Thanks.

more questions are welcomed.. thanks[/quote]
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2016
otem4eartum:
Anything talking about death of some people for the survival of others isn't God Almighty. God Almighty doesn't do favouritism. Don't you know that according to your bible, the Egyptians drowned in the sea? Do you think God Almighty will favour one over another to cause death? That's not God's work, say something else.

So you think GOD ALMIGHTY ever gave a law? That sounds so funny. Okay, now that God Almighty is needed to give laws, especially when we now have a lot of new developments on earth, he is just silent. No, GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NEVER GIVEN ANY LAW, HE HAS NEVER SPOKE TO HUMANS AND I DON'T THINK HE WILL DO THAT WHILE HUMANS ARE STILL ON EARTH.

You are right in this aspect. The Bible is the fallible words of a god called Satan.

So you believe the New Testament isn't fallible but the Old Testament is fallible right? So rude of you trying to separate the foundation from the building. If you separate Old Testament from the New Testament, then the New Testament has no root.

ANY RELIGION THAT DIDN'T SAY 'STOP SLAVE TRADE' 'USE UR BRAIN' Then such religion is false. In fact, if you check through any religious book and the word BRAIN isn't written there, then that religious book is trying to BRAINWASH its reader.

Faulkin himself knows that he is the adopted son of Nymphidis. You can call Jesus to solve your problems from today till forever, it ain't real, but Faulkin is real.

You are doing a research and picking what suits you. It's a freeworld anyway. Jesus doesn't exist, but people believe it does. I'll explain why. Writers make real what is not and people will say it does. 95% of what you see in your bible are false, but scribes have made them look real. That's the work of all those evil scribes ALL IN THE NAME OF MAKING YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO WORSHIP, WHEREAS IN REALITY YOU DON'T NEED TO WORSHIP ANYTHING TO SUCCEED. JUST USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD TO HUMANITY. THAT'S ALL. Your researches are written by Christians like you who will defend anything, just to make sure people keep going to church and their own pockets keep getting filled up.

I don't dismiss facts if they are real. You think I didn't do my research also? Okay hear this, when I began to get the revelation about BONGO(the god of parables in Africa) I typed it on Google to know if any Bongo existed as a teacher of parables. I found one so close, 'Bingo'. And this same one is in the land where I saw in the history being revealed to me.

If you want questions thrown at you, then open a thread and stop derailing this thread. Thanks.

more questions are welcomed.. thanks

everytime i read ur comments i smile

God didn't do favouritism for Israel.. I've said it many times
IT WAS A COVENANT God made with their forefathers... he even constantly told them that it was because of their forefathers that he is helping them. a covenant with God is no small deal that's why the apostles said its better not to vow or swear

u said God almighty didn't give any law... without laws this world would be in chaos. if a society can give laws to make the society organised then wat of God. without laws i could rob a bank, do all sorts of evil nd get away with it... cuz its not a crime.. without laws there would be utter chaos

i didn't say the bible is the fallible word of satan.. i said i don't believe the bible to be infallible because it has been corrupted. people were deceived by devil at SOME times in the old testament and they have written his doings as doings of the lord.. also. i know for sure that the roman govt under constantine made some changes to suit their govt... i can share a link later on this

again... God never ever encouraged slavery

funny you say that because the name of Jesus actually has power... plus I've shared links that support the fact that he existed... i shared 2 links previously... one from a historical website and one from an atheist website

ure d one asking questions... feel free to create a thread if u want ur questions to be answered too

also... u believe all the scribes were lied to but you out of everyone in the world has seen the truth... please sir... why?
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by otem4eartum: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wilgrea7:

Wilgrea8:

God didn't do favouritism for Israel.. I've said it many times
IT WAS A COVENANT God made with their forefathers... he even constantly told them that it was because of their forefathers that he is helping them. a covenant with God is no small deal that's why the apostles said its better not to vow or swear
You have been deceived. So God Almighty, the owner of the whole universe will make covenant with a particular tribe and leave the rest? No sir! That's not God Almighty, but Yahweh, the god of Yacob(thr deceiver).

[quote author= Wilgrea7]u said God almighty didn't give any law... without laws this world would be in chaos. if a society can give laws to make the society organised then wat of God. without laws i could rob a bank, do all sorts of evil nd get away with it... cuz its not a crime.. without laws there would be utter chaos
GOD ALMIGHTY GIVES BRAINS... BRAINS GIVE LAWS. DO YOU GET IT NOW?

:
i didn't say the bible is the fallible word of satan.. i said i don't believe the bible to be infallible because it has been corrupted. people were deceived by devil at SOME times in the old testament and they have written his doings as doings of the lord.. also. i know for sure that the roman govt under constantine made some changes to suit their govt... i can share a link later on this
Good You Know.

Wilgrea7:
again... God never ever encouraged slavery
I agree with you on this. God Almighty never encourage slavery, but Yahweh is always in support of slavery.

:
so... u believe all the scribes were lied to but you out of everyone in the world has seen the truth... please sir... why?
Anything satanic(yahwehic) is evil, because satan(yahweh) had nothing good to offer except slavery of mind and fear. Did you see me condemn the scribes of Vishnu or Buddha? They didn't do evil...they didn't kill the homos, they didn't enslave the homos. I condemn in full Allah and Yahweh and all their scribes because they are evil and filled with evil from head to toe.
Re: How A Prophet Of Yahweh Caught In Sex Scandal Escaped Being Lynched by Wilgrea7(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=otem4eartum post=50283242][/quote]

bro its the same thing..

if u read the bible u will notice that God didn't just choose someone to make a covenant with.. no sir.. the people involved were the ones that made the covenant with God... some by works.. some by behaviour
like Abraham leaving his home for the promised land
Jacob wrestling with the angel until he was blessed..
these are things normal humans didn't do.
God didn't choose them out of favouritism

now coming to where u said Yahweh encourages slavery... u will find those verses in exodus right? like i said... all those slavery and rape and unjust deaths were not of God.. if they were, Jesus wouldn't have condemned it in john 8. the devil deceived the Israelites that's why the bible said no wonder satan disguises as an angel of light... the commandments God gave the Israelites were the ten commandments. all other rubbish were not of God(yahweh)

let's take an example... if u had a little child maybe 6 months who hardly knows u by character... wouldn't it be easy for me to disguise as you and portray a false character to ur child?.... but if u had a child that was up to 17 years and knows u very well.. even if i dressed like u and looked 100% like u.. i couldn't deceive the child cuz the child knows u too much to be deceived.... that's how it is.. but for the fact that i disguised as you to your 6 month old child doesn't make u a monster... it makes me a deceiver... that's exactly my point

more questions are welcomed smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Compilation Of Fake News By Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on And Felixomor / Tupac Speaks On Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: He Loads Us With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.