Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) (88468 Views)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? / Sunday Service With Mmm Folks Will Go Like These. / When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Maxtermind(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by emmaak2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
U said u can't date him until he's rich. Do u think a man that has tecno y3 in mind when he's poor won't go for iphone when he's rich

Una dey Jonez

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by maxjax(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin yeah it sure pays wink

emeijeh:
Na so o....
MMM pays!

3 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
lhawarl1:
What is MMM? :/
Are you a learner?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by hablink: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
I can imagine...

Check my signature
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ddaammyy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Cool MMM ambassadors

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by CplusJason: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
What's this MMM all about? Betting or referral bullshiit?
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ceeethru(m): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
When the MMM finish am he eyes go clear.

See as the woman dey look the cake, joy nor just dey her face at all..

Hope dem nor use MMM money deceive u o. cuz women with money nor just good at all at all.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by SlaughterGang: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
queenmonalisa01:
man made money

I don't get it, is it some sort of gambling? Or company?
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by skyba: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Yeeeee[size=8pt][/size] cheesy cheesy[sup][/sup]
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Want to Join? See my signature
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by muller101(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
lhawarl1:
money making machine

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by oluxy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin...
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
dokJ:
when MMM crashes now, innocent witches ll now b blamed.

Now that it is flying pastors are getting testimonies na.

6 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by watchindelta(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
is mmm real? becuz my friend jst dey tell me about it! but man dey fear smh i no wan enter one chance.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by demarc001: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
SlaughterGang:

None of the above
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by peterunla: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na money dey make dem craze
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Lexusgs430: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
I hope MMM sustains the marriage.............. But if MMM............. No be my mouth then go hear say MMM crash..........
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
MMM still dey pay.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by berrystunn(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
lhawarl1:

Are you interested?
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by emmykk(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
SlaughterGang:

it is a 30% on investment monthly...but it requires alot of your liver to part with your intial capital because there is no risky business than mmm.even sporting betting is better than mmm and it is very addictive once you are paid your first ogbori..
i want to try 30k this month to check it.

the only thing that is more sure that mmm is betting over 1.5 goals at bet9ja

7 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Harwoyeez(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don chop MMM money tire and now they are paying me without investment. Find out how. Just check my profile and click on d website cool

2 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by berrystunn(m): 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
grossintel:
MMM still dey pay.

Making 90k + every week
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by akilo1: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
They should remember to do another cake when it finally crash

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by berrystunn(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
watchindelta:
is mmm real? becuz my friend jst dey tell me about it! but man dey fear smh i no wan enter one chance.

No one chance for aircraft....

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by anibi9674: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
hmm
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by dokJ: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
demarc001:

Now that it is flying pastors are getting testimonies na.
lol....dat one dey
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by winkmart: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
At least the program is still paying and making people rich. My boss started in February and he pledged 2,000,000 monthly... as at today he has gotten over 4million Naira from the scheme.

As for me, when I buy my car with mmm money... I will only customize it with MMM pays.

Go to www.wenogetjob.com to read more about MMM

2 Likes

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by celestialAgent(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
ademasta:
If MMM says "go and marry" who dares stop you? Click like if MMM pays you, Share if you have not started tasting the wounderful delicacies of MMM. grin
How is the MMM thing done pls ?! I see alot of ppl like your post grin
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by shawn5ng(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=CplusJason post=49862142]What's this MMM all about? Betting or referral bullshiit?[/quote
Mmm is a community of people providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocate and benevolence.
Mavro in MMM Nigeria grows 30% per month.
But what is mavro?
Say you have announced willingness to assist with 100,000 you will be rewarded in your PO with 100,000 mavro. And they will immediately start growing! A month later, these 100,000 will become 130,000 mavro. Accordingly you will be able to request assistance for N130,000.
All testimonial can be found here.
The only thing Mmm demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.

For registration
Follow the link /registration/

Everything is simple, fill your details.
For the field invite or guider, write: shawn55ng@gmail.com (this is my email). Phone +2348039192101.
Do you have any questions, my friends? I will answer all question.

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Bamz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
tunmidob:
And soon they will name their child mmm ( mopelola murikat mercy)

You're such an endowed jollof rice cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.