Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) (88459 Views)

What Would You Do If The Cameraman Forgot To Record On Your Wedding Day? / Sunday Service With Mmm Folks Will Go Like These. / When Glo Sponsored Your Wedding (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by manuelrukky(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2016
MMM is not an investment. Let's get this MMM ideology right. The 30% is a reward/incentive a participant gets for donating his spare cash(amount you can risk losing) to another member of the comminity, since there is no central account where all monies are paid into, so that erases the doubt of someone disappearing with your donation.

MMM is founded on the principle of help. I know students who have made up for their School fees deficit by augmenting with MMM.
Abt those bad mouthing MMM, it's a voluntary risk like every other transaction involving money.
I think we should be more concerned about making people not corrupt the essential ideology of MMM, and turn it into a selfish mechanism to process their greedy inclinations. MMM has helped people in this recession era.
For those who say it's new participants money that pays old folks, you missed it there. MMM has over 1million members now and if you assume these people are paid by a few new members then you apparently see the impossibility in your presumption already.
MMM is a donate and unto you shall a donation be made with a 30% reward.

Bottom line donate your spare cash and enjoy your rewards
MMM Pays
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ItzHoludex(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2016
wat apun to d bride's face
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by richG: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Kylekent59:
There is this guy I know,he is d greatest scammer I have ever seen,i asked him about mmm,he said if I knw what is good for me I should run away from it.
I still prefer my nairabet online to mmm
Let me tell u y he said u shld stay away from MMM. It is simply becos MMM is structured in such a highly and sophisticated manner DAT makes it impossible, in fact IMPOSSICANT for a world class scammer like ur friend to penetrate. He is just hating. MMM pays as sure as tommrw is certain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Kendricklamar(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chidimmajuli:
If i PH 100k for a start, how much GH would i get in 30days?

you would qet a return of #130k plus additional $50 dollar reqistration bonus.holla me via whatsapp on 07051072677 for more details and tutorinq as to how it works
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Kylekent59: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
richG:
Let me tell u y he said u shld stay away from MMM. It is simply becos MMM is structured in such a highly and sophisticated manner DAT makes it impossible, in fact IMPOSSICANT for a world class scammer like ur friend to penetrate. He is just hating. MMM pays as sure as tommrw is certain
Have u read their notification?
I pity u
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
dapsonlou:

Paid by who? The government? Or the other fraudsters?

Lol... i thought you had replied me before. Why u bugging my mention?

OH! u are trying hard to deny the obvious. With or without u, MMM is blazing. And the more u vent hate comments, the more curious people will get to know about MMM.

So help us with the publicity bro. MMMers love you kiss
dapsonlou:

Lol... i thought you had replied me before. Why u bugging my mention?

OH! u are trying hard to deny the obvious. With or without u, MMM is blazing. And the more u vent hate comments, the more curious people will get to know about MMM.

So help us with the publicity bro. MMMers love you
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by richG: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kylekent59:

Have u read their notification?
I pity u
Wat notification r u talking about? Like seriously, I don't know wat ur life will become wen u begin to seek advice from ur scammer friend. Its obvious ur scammer friend has scammed u. Seek advice from an experienced beneficiary of mmm like me
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Alphasoar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
The bride be like: hubby abeg forget pix make we for cut this thing, let this cake no expire o before we taste am, bcause mmm fit bounce any time.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by tolexy007(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
k
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by cool318(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Chosen1984:
MMM IS UNCRASHABLE!

I just love this your statement.
Now for the doubting Thomases, do you guys know that Banks are reaping bountifully from M.M . M.

imagine how many interbank transfers done, #105 charged per transaction multiplied by the people GH ing and PH ing.
Banks won't want this to stop cos millions are trickling their ways steadily.

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
cool318:

Now for the doubting Thomases, do you guys know that Banks are reaping bountifully from M.M . M.

imagine how many interbank transfers done, #105 charged per transaction multiplied by the people GH ing and PH ing.
COOL 318 sOUND IT IN THEIR BRAINS AGAIN!!
" I SEE LOTS OF DOUBTING THOMAS BEING PROVOKED TO JOIN MMM NIGERIA IN THE COMING MONTHS" MARK THESE WORDS!
MMM NIGERIA CLOCKED 1MILLION PARTICIPANTS TODAY. AND ITS NOT YET A YEAR OLD IN NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS CHUDDY THE NO1 MMM NIGERIA AND HIS GENERATION!

GOD BLESS MAVRODI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
PRECIOUS DADDY JESUS I AM GRATEFUL TO NE PART OF YHIS MOVEMENT!
AS FOR THOSE THAT WILL BE PROVOKED TO JOIN, WE WELCOME YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by chineduemmao: 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
please guys can i invivite a foreingner (mexico) into MMM and still enjoy the bonus of a refferer?
(of-course it should be mmm-mexico)
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2016
The girl is not happy about d MMM cake
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by whiteprince(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2016
ademasta:
If MMM says "go and marry" who dares stop you? Click like if MMM pays you, Share if you have not started tasting the wounderful delicacies of MMM. grin
Please what is MMM and I never start to enjoy am oo
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by altitudee: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Our way of business is different based on your idea...keep it up... cry
dapsonlou:

If I give a Girl 20k I will fooock 50k so that's a 65%. Interest rate, better than 30%. cool
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by ademasta(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
whiteprince:
Please what is MMM and I never start to enjoy am oo
Just PM me... I will guide you sir
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by angelroz: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
cool318:

Very correct. banks are earning big time. By the way, people should stop drinking panadol for someone else's headache. If people choose to put their money in mmm, that is their business. All these people spewing hate up and down. If you don't want to join just shut your mouth and let who wants to join be. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by whiteprince(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
ademasta:

Just PM me... I will guide you sir
Am new on NL i don't know much abt here bt if u re on whatsapp let's go that angle
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by chessguru(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2016
MMM is good,
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by youngjagaban(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2016
that look on d wife face tho
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by owenizes(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2016
marynPearl:
Pls can anybody hint me abt wat an MMM is? Lyk seriously jst hearin it for d 1st tym.Tx
MMM is a community of people providing each other financial help
where you can earn 30% of what ever you put in within 30 days.
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by chineduemmao: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2016
soberdrunk:
Its all fun and games until evrybody 'request help' at the same time and it doesnt come......... angry angry
the probability is like the evolution story so its almost impossible
Re: When You Do Your Wedding With MMM Money (pix) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2019
Looks bold and graceful!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funniest Akpors Joke Ever!!! / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds / Funny Kermit The Frog Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.