Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Post Your Favourite Song, You Always Use When Praising God Whenever You Are Happ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Favourite Song, You Always Use When Praising God Whenever You Are Happ (1233 Views)

Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months / Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Song, You Always Use When Praising God Whenever You Are Happ by ifyemex(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2016
Post your favourite song, you always use when praising God whenever you are happy for what HE has done for you.
I love God so much & I like praising him every moment with song & my piano.
I have a lot of songs but these are my favourite.

* Ogene Do
*my soul magnify the lord & my spirit praise his name.
*idi ebube imara nma,ikariri ihe asi na ibu!
*Chukwu,idi nma,idi nma....cheneke muo nara ekele mgbe Nile.
* unchangeable unchangeable God

And more..
Add yours!

Re: Post Your Favourite Song, You Always Use When Praising God Whenever You Are Happ by DoctorAlien(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
That hymn "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation..."
Re: Post Your Favourite Song, You Always Use When Praising God Whenever You Are Happ by saintkel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Changing lives by Frank Edward. It gets me relieved n feeling alive.

(1) (Reply)

How The First Two People On Earth Were Created. This Is How Biology Work! / Religion Is An Incurable Disease. / After TB Joshua, Olumba Olumba Releases Another Disturbing Prophecy For Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.