Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program (607 Views)

A Plot Of Land With Building Up To Lintel For Sale At Ifo / Professional Automated MS Excel Spreadsheets For Small Businesses / CCTV Camera Installations Troubleshooting And General Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by emymeeky: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello Nairalander ! I can help you design any excel tool that can be used for your business , schools , hospitals etc.

I will also be here to answer your Excel related questions. I'm not claiming to be an excel guru , but I'll sure be of help in answering your questions and proferring solutions to your problems .

2 Likes

Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by Peacefultosin: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
emymeeky:
Hello Nairalander ! I can help you design any excel tool that can be used for your business , schools , hospitals etc.

I will also be here to answer your Excel related questions. I'm not claiming to be an excel guru , but I'll sure be of help in answering your questions and proferring solutions to your problems .

Is exel useful in capital budgeting? If yes, how?
Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by emymeeky: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Peacefultosin:

Is exel useful in capital budgeting? If yes, how?

It is. If you're able to come up with a process to determine which investment is worth the funding , we can come up with an algorithm.
Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by fashrola(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Can you construct a matrix for ship crew management?
Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by emymeeky: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2016
fashrola:
Can you construct a matrix for ship crew management?

Yes sir. Only if you come up with the details
Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by fashrola(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes sir. Only if you come up with the details
Alright i'll get bk to you
Re: I Will Help With Building Or Troubleshooting Any MS Excel Program by emymeeky: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
fashrola:

Alright i'll get bk to you

All right

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Bottle Producers Or Suppliers Needed / How Can I Source For 15million To Start Business? / Bitcoin Inv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.