Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (96921 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by gemale(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Innomach:

When you keep telling your members of the many calamities that will befall them if they refuse to pay up, I wonder what it is if it's not Force.
It's by force. Pure extortion. D only difference btw d way some MOGs extort money & robbers extort money is dt while D latter uses guns & oda weapons, D former uses d word of God.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Odogwucharles: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
It crazy, I've always known that all this new generation churches are business ventures

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
I never know MFM to demand for money like this. Is this a new development ?
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
gemale:

Abegi!!!! Where 4 Bible Jesus tlk say make person bring im entire money gv am? D closest was d man dt wanted 2 b his disciple & He told him 2 gv it 2 D poor. No be Oju kokoro b dt? U tell person 2 bring his/her hard-earned money 4 1 month. Wt do u want d person 2 live on? Hw do u expect d person 2 meet his/her financial commitment 2 his/her family? D greedy man doesn't care. All he wants is her money. Na akpili ogologo do am.

The guy was being sarcastic. tongue
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fostercat:
I can bet everything I have .the lady is not and was never a member of MFM.
The mere fact that U attend service in a church does not make u a member.

Only individuals with the MFM membership certificates are considered as members.

Lol @ MFM membership certificate. Who signs the certificates? How much do they pay?

If your name is not in the Book of Life, you would use your MFM certificate to fan yourself in Hell!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Keneking:
That is why they are about to be relegated in NPFL 2015/2016.

Nonsense.
tongue cool

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Definitely smiley
Tobies:

No be fr your type

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
accountbalance:

grin grin

I feel his pain. They will fuel generator, print handbills etc.

What bothers me more is why the pastor didn't pray for divine provision instead of collecting a month salary from members sad sad
not even that alone. church savings should sustain that but pastor has to pay school fees of his children,pay hospital bills,etc. pastor is human too na and pastor needs money too. he can't be in office all day and starve na when he no get any other work than attending to church members
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
OK grin
Ratello:

It's not church but "Zonal Pastor" lady angry
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by gemale(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Richy4:

I did not know bro.. I was thinking that she does not look like someone that can scream fire! fire! die!! die!!..with those cool hair and paints lipsrsealed
u neva jam wahala 4 ds lyf wey go make person do wetin im tnk say im no fit do b4. No b by face u go Sabi all those things.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by drstan(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
FcMilan:
she doesn't look like person wen don go MFM before

but y all D's pastors de use money threaten there members...
gbam!! when i saw the pix that was the first thing that came to my mind
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Olamidas(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
First seed/ fruit is a personal thing and isn't compulsory. Moreover, it doesn't mean first salary of the year. It is the first salary u get when u start working and it is paid once. Members should not be threatened if they do not pay it as we all know what the country is saying.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
E DEY UR BODY, GO GIVE AM TO DEVIL NA! SHIOR! NA because OF DAT SINGLE PASTOR WEY DEY HUNGRY, NA IN COM DEY MAKE U DEY SPREAD BAD IMPRESSION ABOUT MFM AND KINGDOM OF GOD GENERALLY. E DEY UR BODY, GO SPEND AM FOR DEVIL NA (HOW MUCH BE D MONEY SEF, EHN, YOUR FIRST SALARY ABI WETIN U CALL AM? embarassed) WEY U WAN SPEND AM FOR!!! NO RUN BACK IN THE TIME OF NEED SHA O!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
shala01:
This lady is a lair and attention seeker. she probably had never set foot n any branch of mfm
True!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by houstonia(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Many writings found on the internet have been falsely attributed to Carlin, including various joke lists, rants, and other pieces. The web site Snopes, an online resource that debunks urban legends and myths, has addressed these hoaxes. Many of them contain material that runs counter to Carlin's viewpoints; some are especially volatile toward racial groups, gays, women, the homeless, and other targets. Carlin was aware of these bogus emails and debunked them on his own web site, saying, "Here's a rule of thumb, folks: Nothing you see on the Internet is mine unless it comes from one of my albums, books, HBO specials, or appeared on my web site", and "It bothers me that some people might believe that I would be capable of writing some of this stuff." Weird Al Yankovic referenced these hoaxes in a line of his song "Stop Forwarding That Crap To Me" by saying "And by the way, those quotes from George Carlin aren't really George Carlin".[108]
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Richy4:
She doesn't look like those that worship @ mountain on Fire... Her skillful make up gave her away already... Assuming she was a member that just left, her make up would not be so perfect... It would have been like learner's make up.... lipsrsealed
The lady may be a bloody lair embarassed
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by afeezet(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by udeh3(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Church is a business. Having said this, a question should come to your mind, "whose business?" The church business is God's own business. As very successful business yields great returns so also God's business yields great returns also.

Whether the church leaders or pastor manage the funds well is not your business. Your business is to do God's work, having faith that your seed will germinate. On Judgement day, your pastor shall also give an account of his stewardship.

You don't look at faces when doing God's work. If you are spirit filled, the Holy Spirit will direct you.
The buttom line is that "The church of God needs money to move forward."
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ratello: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
OK grin
Better wink

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Rexyl(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
We have a direct access to God.
He is our father.
Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.

Abio. Wondering why some pastors could have left the work of the father to serve themselves by cheating on unsuspecting members. Where has the pastor read about Jesus telling his followers to surrender their whole earning as the first fruit? That kind of habit is borne out of greed and wickedness. Haba!

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by adeniyi44: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
[sub][/sub]I co m mend her decision
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by enomakos(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
accountbalance:
How do you expect the church to progress without your seed? cool

The pastor didn't do his job very well, he doesn't need to threaten you, he only needs to say some motivating words to convince you. By that time, you'll even sell your car to sow seed grin grin

Am sure churches will be restrategising on new methods now.
na true
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by brojoshua: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Truly these"churches" are private companies and man made things where each group does what ever it pleases it, doing the tradition of the elders of each their own church. These "churches" are private companies of false prophets or pastors and also for false christains as members. Let the true believers flee from them. He who has ear to hear, let him hear
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mindfulness:

Beautifully said.
When am l expecting your tithe, just send 15 percent every month, thank you grin grin
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by conebeau: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Your experience is fine. But have you heard about the Church of Christ.? A Church where Christ is the only General Overseer. A Church where your giving is used for your good. A Church that speaks where the Bible Speaks and be silent where the Bible is silent. TRY CHURCH OF CHRIST, practice Christianity, not Judio-Christianity
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
But if the doctor asks her to bring her January earnings for treatment, she will do the same to save her life.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Endy4all(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Most christians are misguided.

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by cinerita: 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
FcMilan:
she doesn't look like person wen don go MFM before
.Same thing on my mind

but y all D's pastors de use money threaten there members...
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
amicdan:
Hi..Sorry to bug you..How do I get intouch with you?Need ur help
Drop a mail and I will reply
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
beautifully sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.