Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) (117758 Views)

ยป Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) / UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by gqboyy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stupid guy. I think he's enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
doskie:
send me.
vaseline crew spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by donifez(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Such a shame, I am not seeing different memes and post castigating the rapists,especially from the ladies. All of una don run. #Observing.

11 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by SonofDevil: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mtcheew make dem come try me nau.cheesy

Ekaette and Emem wey try am their puss-y suffer the consequencesgringrin
E Hot so te them spread their puss-y at the front of their standing Fan.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Mattex001(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
OMG! All this cheap skates with twisted sense of Morals! It sounds disgusting sef!

This is so rare! But obviously it happens, but I'm sure if it were in naija some chaps would have willingly succumb without force grin grin
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by bestofbabs(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can't see the video ooop give link to download
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by lurex2rhyme(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bifwoli:

Its not only unbelievable but its also practically impossible.The guy has to be aroused and erect and thats one thing the ladies cannot force to happen.

I even find it hard to believe the story of Lot in the Bible -Genesis 19:30-38 how they got their father drunk and he fell asleep then the older went and lay with him.Impossible cuz his manhood can't function like that.

bro is noah nt lot.

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by deb(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
krissconnect:
Abeg,make dem come rape me joor. I dey beg for rape oo.

Which part of the rape will you enjoy? The HIV?

3 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by rabex123(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
This one is strong oh.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by AzizG550(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
WTF ! 3 chicks are trying to f*ck u and u r resisting Maka y? Chai see as this man wasted 3 sweet sharp p^ssies. biko I pray this kinda blessing in disguise should be my portion this week. lawd let this kinda girls rape me. I claim it.

5 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Yeligray(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
END TIME. IT IS FINISHED.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na Wa o.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Shiitposter: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bifwoli:

Its not only unbelievable but its also practically impossible.The guy has to be aroused and erect and thats one thing the ladies cannot force to happen.

I even find it hard to believe the story of Lot in the Bible -Genesis 19:30-38 how they got their father drunk and he fell asleep then the older went and lay with him.Impossible cuz his manhood can't function like that.

Dead corpse can have erection when properly stimulated. How much more a drunk person? The father probably has high testosterone levels
So the bible was right.

5 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by HisMelviness: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
ThundrCork:
kai why this kyn thing no dey happen to guys like me cry
my tots exactly
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
I just don't think he was drugged.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Rosella1: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order!
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
chai!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dem no go need to give me hand job b4 my tin stand like mount everest grin.why d guy tin no stand ni? angry.abi he dey impotent?

4 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by d33types: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
No single female comment..gender equality indeed

elektra:
That is why men should always dress decently. If a man is decently dressed he will not attract this kind of attention from the opposite sex.

Ooh and the first lady that showed up with a comment had to use the above line that sounded sarcastic but also retarded. Nigerian girls do not fail to disappoint.

10 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by fortunechy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
end time galz
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Chrysz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rosella1:
dat wud b al u can say
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Rosella1: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chrysz:
dat wud b al u can say
Hmmmm, okay fine. You're cute sha!

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is nothing of such, a lady can't rape guy Lai Lai

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why is this not happening to me?? ..Chei sad
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by RobinHez(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Looks like the guy is been punished for something he did...

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by chubbygal(f): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Maybe he got their mumu code

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rosella1:
Yinmu.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Men are now endangered species
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by elektra(f): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
That is why men should always dress decently. If a man is decently dressed he will not attract this kind of attention from the opposite sex.

11 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by Nwocha12(f): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lol, women are now raping men.
Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
elektra:

WTH are u saying

5 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by vislabraye(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Neerah18:
So, women rape men too. This is unbelievable.

It happens oh. Some uniLag babes tried to rape in my estate. I had to run and tell the police. tongue

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is the guy an slowpoke? Y didn't he push them off if he really didn't want it

I smell lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos / PHOTO: Nigerian Man Brings Out Manhood On London Train, Releases Sperm On Passen / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.