Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

How To Join A Music Group If You Have A Problem - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Join A Music Group If You Have A Problem (1302 Views)

Tekno Signs With Universal Music Group & Island Records / Kennis 104.1 FM: Kennis Music Group Launches Radio Station (Photos, Video) / Ballhard Family Music Group/ King Emphylex Couture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Join A Music Group If You Have A Problem by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
if you are interested in joining a group to improve your musical talent and help you when writing your music or singing. my stage name is jaysings I am an rnb,rapper,and songwriter and I can also teach you how to write music. this group is just to improve our talent and compare our music to superstar out there we need song writer,rapper, rnb singer,ragae,dance hall,afro pop and any other genre. we should work together for example if you are a songwriter and you have an hit you can give the singers the music you release.. and if it work out share is 50 50 .. This group is mainly for practice mostly for us young teenagers struggling ages apply from 15 to 18 pls.... when we have a good music we can save and help our group members... if you want to join contact ;07013550390 whatsapp; 07013550390 email;jaysingsopeyemi@gmail.com Facebook;opeyemi yussuf instagram;jaysings opeyemi
in this group we compete with each other.
if you want to join send name phone number all your contact...... if you have done that I will connect with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Boy Hola Hola Lyrics (video) / DJ James Ft. DJ Double Sound – Street Vibez (vol.3) / FULL ALBUM: Niniola – This Is Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.