Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage (45606 Views)

International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event / Tour Of Agro Commodity Markets In The North / Grain Purchase (pics) / Feeding At Risk As Companies Buy Up Grains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by dnapstar(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
Goodday all. Please where can I get Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrochloric acid in large quantity.
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by Businessman1986(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello all. Incredible and insightful thread, and kudos to the guys that physically go to the harvest markets and do their feasibility. That's what it takes to clear those very tight margins.

On a business note, would like to add my number to the group. 07056832920. Cheers
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by Greenerway01: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Olayimikami:
Thank you for your kind words.

I apologise for the breakdown in communication in a while, my schedule has been tight. However, my line is now activate and I should be back fully before the quarter ends.

@adex200ng, I believe we've spoken.

For maize enthusiast :-Maize prices in Kwara north and Saki/ Iseyin axis may be the place to be as northern prices begin to spike.

@Olayimikami, this was the last stuff you posted on this this beautiful and insightful thread of yours. It’s been 2 years since then. Are you still in this line of business? You are a repository of useable knowledge. Please reach out to me via greenerwayresources@gmail.com
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by kallsy: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Greenerway01:

@Olayimikami, this was the last stuff you posted on this this beautiful and insightful thread of yours. It’s been 2 years since then. Are you still in this line of business? You are a repository of useable knowledge. Please reach out to me via greenerwayresources@gmail.com

Good Day All,

This trends is exactly what I'm doing for two year and some months.

We are known by "tubers & grains", under a registered company called "Becsunphany Nig Limited".

We have three functioning groups):

1. Tubers & Grain Market: We give "Real Time Price Update" .

2. Tubers & Grains Storage: We stored products for our customers or investors, example we made 107% ROI on this concluding 2018/19 melon season.

3. Tubers & Grains Processing/packaging: Where we teach on local processings.

We have Analysis Melon as a commodity to trade and others.

Register Company
Insurance cover (100%).
Associate of Research Institute.

Join us : "kallsy" or "tuber (yam) and grains" trend
watsapp : 07030603151.
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by jozef4links: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
14,000 spent layers available for sales.

Bulk Buyers only

Price; #1250/bird

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by kallsy: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
We source for local Rice in Niger State. Join Us in our watsapp group for more detail.

1 Like

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Are you in need of metric tonnes of the following

White or yellow maize
Dried cassava
Sorghum
Wheat
Soyabean
Sesame seed
Dried split ginger
Cashews
Palm kernel
Rice
Hibiscus
Etc

Kindly contact today. My phone number is 08112658211(call or whatsapp)We are already supplying Olam so any other company apart from this

1 Like

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by Fk2021(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Contact me for your Palm oil

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by Softwareguy21: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by dayssolalee(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Youths should embrace farming and aggrotech, our Country Nigeria can be great again. Check Choppinglife Nigeria , an Agritech Company that connect Nigerian Consumers to Fresh Farm Produce directly from Farmers, Food Producers and Distributors.

https://choppinglife.com/

Nigeria can be great again.

1 Like

Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by Optimism2013(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2022
abdullkabar:

Do you buy maize from farms?

Hi, just stumble on this post.

Please sir, where can I get chili pepper at a very good price.

Also interest to know updated entry and exit point for some agric commodity.

Thank you
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by AlphaTaikun: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olayimikami:
The Agriculture value chain includes

1. Seed company
2. Farmers
3. Marketers/Middle men
4. Processors
5. Distributors
6. Retailers
7. Consumers

Operating in any of this value chain assures you of profit. However the margins differ based on the level you operate in

I have carefully left the logistics level which interconnects all the sectors
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by AlphaTaikun: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olayimikami:
Of all the levels in the value chain above, level 3-5 make the highest return on investment (ROI). In most cases,they also hold the commodity for the shortest time frame and often experience immediate profit or loss as the case may be.

Of those three levels, the marketers/middlemen are king, often times dictating the price especially if they have stakes in the other levels as well
Re: Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage by dimade1: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2022
B

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together / Bush Meats From My Farms / My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.