Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) (18580 Views)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Honoured With A Statue By Villagers (Deputy Speaker Imo) / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by conductor1: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Imo State deputy speaker donates house to physically challenged

Kingsley Isuemenyi was struck with polio at a young age. He had no body to turn to when the house he was occupying was pulled by a heavy rainfall recently.

While his social media friends were setting up a committee to raise funds for him, word got to Ugonna Ozuruigbo, the deputy speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly who intervened in the matter immediately, erecting a brand new bungalow for Kingsley in the compound where the old house used to stand.

Thanking his helper, Kingsley noted on Octoberr 1 2016:
"Thank God today marked one good year that Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo Ugonna(OzB) hanover the keys to this house which he build for me, no matter there're some promises He made concern this house which He couldn't do not just because He's tired but because of what He heard.

"Moreover I still appreciate Him every day by day because it's not easy for a thing like this, I bet those that gossip for my sake to OzB that they can never never never gain atleast like what I've already gain from Him!. Once again OzB thank you & remine blessed."

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/imo-state-deputy-speaker-donates-house.html

4 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by afanide: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice gesture.....
But that house from a Government is not encouraging..

5 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Dejiih001(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hmmmm, what is this? House built in a thick muddy forest.... Naaaaa this isn't kind of you!

3 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by freshness2020: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice one sir ... But you can help him more with a means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Olarajee(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na him pocket money?
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by techinfong: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice! The man can never forget him
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
n
Dejiih001:
Hmmmm, what is this? House built in a thick muddy forest.... Naaaaa this isn't kind of you!
emancipate ur mind off negativity

learn to be appreciative

23 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by UzuegbuProsper(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
I know this man whose philanthropic gestures toward humanity knows no bound. God bless you, Rt. Hon. Ugonna Ozurigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by olufoluke: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kind gesture

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by FYB(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
eyaaa, the man try
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
K
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
His actions are commendable but he should have done it wholeheartedly cos d House get as e be

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
God Bless you Sir.

Imolites

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by jalay(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
In Abacha voice..

Pellow Ninjerians, it has kome to our notice, that some stuffid scrofluos element are destarvilizing our nation, ip you are caught you will be dealt with seriously.
Thank you
God bless you
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by GuDErboY(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na im relative jooor.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's good. God bless him.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by ezebrightike: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
D step infront of the house no be here @all.....I wonder how d man take dey climb am
enter house

1 Like

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Dejiih001(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
n emancipate ur mind off negativity

learn to be appreciative

Toh

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
U try tho angry
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by EternalBeing: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
I slapped a Soldier today..................... and he ran away. That's how I confirmed he was fake. What nonsense?! Can you just imagine! We must join hands together to sanitize our society. Pls let's join hands to expose the fake soldiers in town. How? By Slapping any soldiers you come across this week. If he runs, then he is fake. If he doesn't run, the Lord is your strength.

6 Likes

Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by tomdon(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Who's money?
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2016
Paid advert for next favourable criminal as imo state governor. Watch out people
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2016
really...without a ramp...the house doesn't look new..repainted...maybe..
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2016
how he go take climb those stairs?
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Dejiih001:

your hate is dealing with you silently and you know that...it follows you like Mtn every where you go
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Not only house,give him a means of livelihood.and for the step,I rest my case.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice gesture. May God reward him abundantly.
Re: Ugonna Ozuruigbo Donates House To Physically Challenged Man (Photos) by Gboliwe: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2016
But the house is not disability friendly. How would he on his wheel chair access,move in and out of the house freely? I am not understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We’re Disbursing Abacha’s Loot To Lift Up People– Buhari / Jokotola Pelumi And 49 Others Arrested For Killing A Policeman (photo) / APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.