Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You (2575 Views)

25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused / Insane 3D Illusion Drawing By A Nairalander / Can You Find The Phone On This Rug - Optical Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Tobyshegz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
When you look at this picture what do you see?
A couple engaged in a sexual embrace? Then you’re probably not very young.
Look again. You will see something much more innocent than that.
There are eight dolphins that are swimming together for Sandro del Prete’s piece ‘Message d’Amour des Dauphins’.
According to the Independent the optical illusion is based on memory and your brain being tricked.
The younger you are, the more likely you are to see it as dolphins.
What did you see first?

Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Davash222(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oga, you have your eyes and I have mine too so you are free to see 9 dolphins swimming but what my eyes are seeing is a man holding a woman's bo*obs from behind. Nothing more, Nothing less.

1 Like

Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by klassykute(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
oga na man nd woman i see ntn else
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by primcy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
huh?

Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Tobyshegz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
klassykute:
oga na man nd woman i see ntn else
smh...
You need lawma in your life bro..
hehehehe
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Tobyshegz(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
primcy:
huh?
Worz this one seeing?? lol
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by klassykute(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tobyshegz:
smh... You need lawma in your life bro.. hehehehe
wat ar u seeing .. ijn receive ur sight..
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by femolacqua(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
This so glaring, it's a man and a woman.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Elfree: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
haha..it took me a while,I can actually see the dolphins but don't know if they are up to 9.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by EniHolar(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
I can see only 8 dolphins... Can't find d 9th.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by osesology(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Davash222:
Oga, you have your eyes and I have mine too so you are free to see 9 dolphins swimming but what my eyes are seeing is a man holding a woman's bo*obs from behind.
Oga na d same tin me and you dey see o. The op is totally on his own.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Davash222(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
osesology:
He's on his own o.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Tobyshegz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
osesology:

The dolphins where drawn to look like a couple being intimate here thats why una no see am well.
only innocents minds fit see this one on a first glance.
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by EniHolar(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
femolacqua:
This so glaring, it's a man and a woman.

But ur moniker shows you live with dolphins. tongue
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by walex1991(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tobyshegz:
When you look at this picture what do you see?
A couple engaged in a sexual embrace? Then you’re probably not very young.
Look again. You will see something much more innocent than that.
There are eight dolphins that are swimming together for Sandro del Prete’s piece ‘Message d’Amour des Dauphins’.
According to the Independent the optical illusion is based on memory and your brain being tricked.
The younger you are, the more likely you are to see it as dolphins.
What did you see first?
Chai
I don rotate my fone 360 degrees...could still see a guy grabbing boobs from behind even when my fone was upside down grin
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by Tobyshegz(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2016
walex1991:

Chai
I don rotate my fone 360 degrees...could still see a guy grabbing boobs from behind even when my fone was upside down grin
stare very well..
you go soon get am
Re: How Dirty Is Your Mind? This Optical Illusion Will Tell You by extwoo(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Damn. Just saw th Dolphins . grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Photoshop Expert Not Just Graphic Designer / No Much Talk. You Like My Photoshop Work, Contact Me / What Say You About This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.