Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (43982 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by shaydeenamz(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Tiffanyj,fiyar and flakkydagirl I dem story BT a times dey have problem of updating as its supposed to especially flakky ur story my husband up to nw u are not done,luv u all

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by apoti(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Shaking my head for you undecided

You joined Nairaland 6 months ago, and you are giving us a list of best writer of all time, for a site that has been existing for 11 years before you joined.

You could have just said best writer this year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2016
dunkem21:

Even Mynd . ..
This thing be like Edo elections lipsrsealed
go and read mynd44 's tri paternal son and you will know he's talented
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Moneybook: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2016
DavidEsq:

I'm not denigrating the credibility of the mentioned persons; I'm just saying the OP is parochial in his sense of judgment as to good writing is. Abeg, make una click like if una think say Classcaptain supoz dey the list
cmpunk:
Wao. ClassCaptain should be up there. In fact he is the best. click like if u agree.
cmpunk:
Wao. ClassCaptain should be up there. In fact he is the best. click like if u agree.
cmpunk:
ChappyChase:
Classcaptain is my all time favourite once it comes to comic stories grin grin
While Ozila is my all time favorite in romance sexuallity tongue tongue tongue
where is classcaptain? We no go gree o!

1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2016
apoti:
Shaking my head for you undecided

You joined Nairaland 6 months ago, and you are giving us a list of best writer of all time, for a site that has been existing for 11 years before you joined.

You could have just best writer this year

and you think those writers there newbies,I've been guesting here since 2013 so what are you saying
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by dunkem21(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

go and read mynd44 's tri paternal son and you will know he's talented

I will do that. Honestly, am surprised because writers are free thinkers with a good heart.. . all the people on the list have a SOUND mind except mynd.

#changebeginswithmynd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Unlimited22: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Will soon join.
It's just that a medical student doesn't really have much time to write, but no excuses for me.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2016
DavidEsq:

Una tell am o cheesy
classcaptain is a good writer,accepted, but who among those writers do you think he's better than
and you're talking about pidgin comic stories,go and read flow1759 stories,I swear you will be dazzled

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by AreaFada2: 7:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Nice. Remind me when you make list of best oyinbo British people who write the best grammar in Efik, Benin, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa or Agatu and other Nigerian languages. cheesy grin

Then I will be very interested to see how oyinbo take pride in knowing our own languages. shocked shocked
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Of all the stories I have read I will vote for DOMAWOLEYE's thorns in my boot as the best and most captivating.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:
TOP TWENTY NAIRALAND BEST WRITER OF ALL TIME

Alright, just killing my Sunday afternoon boredom by compiling this list ,there are so many good writer here,the writer included in this list are considered the best by me after reading ALL their works, however,the list is in no particular order

Larrysun – the talented grammarian was indeed one of the best , his “the brand of cain” was not only the best detective story in nairaland but in Nigeria. Coupled with other sensations black maria,dark tears of babylon and a host of others. His ability to write almost all genres is superb.his latest work is black maria, and the diary of a rogue www.nairaland.com/larrySun
Audery timms – one of the best female writer,her great writing prowess was first noticed after “unfulfilled promises”,her latest story,”Letting go” was indeed mind blowing,she also input her favorite language italian in most of her stories.Her upcoming story is the sequel to letting go www.nairaland.com/AudreyTimms
Repogirl – was so talented that she was christened,the mistress of romance tales, her “false pretense” is equal to no other till date,the mother of three is also a great user of simple and clear english in her works,her latest work is the third book of the davies’s series, “First night www.nairaland.com/repogirl
Frank317 - one of best also.his stories,”the religion”, “secret of the gods” and others shows his great writing prowess.He was known for his usual bloody stories, but currently its like the bro has hung his boot, lol, www.nairaland.com/frank317
Glowingscenes – her “chocolates and sushi “ was popular in the literature section for even years after she had finished it,she also a good plotter , her latest story is “beautiful wings” www.nairaland.com/glowingscenes
Redmosquito – the father of all nairaland mosquito monikers, his “african nerd” was intriguing,always writing about supernatural beliefs.His latest story was Sango; the return of the lightening. www.nairaland.com/redmosquito
Royver – the medical doctor was also one of the best in the art of writing,his host of other good stories to his credit,seems that he had also paused writing. www.nairaland.com/royver
Kayemjay – was a good writer of action stories,the hollyhood types,his “an evening with eva” and the sequel “the complete assasin”showed his brilliancy ,got a lot of other good stories www.nairaland.com/kayemjay
Ishilove – was also a great user of tense,”iyawo nylon bag” is indeed one of nairaland’s best romance story, her adventurous service year story “wasinmi’chronicles” was also a great piece. www.nairaland.com/ishilove
Flow1759 – worthy being called Nigeria’s best comic writer, his”man wey dey reason” and other rib cracking stories were so hilarious, starting another story soon. www.nairaland.com/flow1759
Mynd44 – “the tri-partenal son” and “the guardian” showed the the multitalented poet is a genius,gats some other story.his latest story is the sequel to “the tri-partenal son” www.nairaland.com/mynd44
Maziomenuko – the chairman of nairaland sinner association.lol as he’s called then is also one of the literature big thing,got a unique narrative technique,his “National year of sex and comfort” and the sequel “place of promiscious assignment” was superb. had also hung his boot,lol www.nairaland.com/maziomenuko
D9ty7 – “teenage love”,”the undercover agent” and host of other are from his stable, so talented with his use of simple english.his latest work is “the murderer” www.nairaland.com/d9ty7
Tiffanyj – delivering her always mindlowing stories with her superb plotting,she’s really one of the best.The reluctant bride and her other stories is really mindblowing www.nairaland.com/tiffanyj
Therock555 – the bad pastor’s son is one of nairaland literature sensations,writing good stories since his first story “preacher’s son” which is in three parts. www.nairaland.com/therock5555
Kingzpen- the author of “the simcard” and a host of other good stories is definitely one of the best writers www.nairaland.com/kingzpen
Bibijay123- also a newcomer in the list but has proven to be one of the best writer on nairaland,she’s indeed a genius and a brilliant writer,”a day in the life of a lazy girl” is her current work. www.nairaland.com/bibijay123
ZUBY77 –the boss is also talented,writing about his adventures during his sojourn in europe is indeed thrilling,”there and back on time” is one of his stories,his latest work is “jennifer; from grass to grace” www.nairaland.com/zuby77
Oyinprince – He’s one of the new comers in the list and the author of tarasha which is indeed one of the best action/crime story in nairaland,always delivering good stories in collaboration with donkross1, fans are waiting eagerly for the second part of tarasha. www.nairaland.com/oyinprince
Divepen1- another good writer with fantastic cover design, “Another fenced heart” is his latest work www.nairaland.com/divepen1

OTHER GOOD WRITERS
prettySpicey
Amiablejay
Stefikal
Eze_promoe
Princesa
Sebonzakura-kageyoshi
Danwrites
Slickest
Vantee20
Chistar01
360prince
Domawoleye
Eze2000
Fantasyisland
Clemzy16
Foxyflow
Humbledbygrace
Victvames
Fiyah
Mattkent
Fembleez1
oluwabuqqyYOLO
rapmike
underage
yemi2plus
donkross1
onihaxy
davidflo
fatalveli
iphekitan
skarlett
handie

The list is indeed endless shows that nairaland have gat a lot of genius,dedicated to all good writer whose name I forgot,will be added as am remembering your names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Swissheart(f): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2016
Where is AuderyTimms.........?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by maputohq: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:
LarrySun and AudreyTimms are the reason why I write on NL. They inspired me. Plus, this list is good. Work was clearly put into the compilation.

Thumbs up, op and shoutout to everybody on that list. They are seniors.

Too bad I wasn't recognized. But fact is, my story is good. No be mouth. Click the link on my signature to confirm.
Larrysun inspired me. The first story of his I read was from the maiden edition of the Nairaland writers' collaboration. Reading the opening paragraph was like a smooth journey. I had to pause and wonder who it was. Men, the nigga is good.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by fikfaknuel(f): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2016
maputohq:

Larrysun inspired me. The first story of his I read was from the maiden edition of the Nairaland writers' collaboration. Reading the opening paragraph was like a smooth journey. I had to pause and wonder who it was. Men, the nigga is good.
I swear. The guy is a genius, who is supposed to have received international recognition by now. But, I believe his time will come. Let's just pray his talent fetches him good money and fame.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by maputohq: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

classcaptain is a good writer,accepted, but who among those writers do you think he's better than
and you're talking about pidgin comic stories,go and read flow1759 stories,I swear you will be dazzled
the guy must be new or only read topic on fp
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by nairamaniac: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2016
nice list. but please in the name of God. Tonye barcanista should be in this list or at least honourable-mentions. The guy, is a genius. we may not be on same side politically. but his articles are world class.
Add passingshot to the mix.

except you are talking of pure-literature(then I may be wrong)
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by MrSmith007: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:
SORRY PEOPLES, THE FIRST LIST CAN'T BE MODIFY AGAIN,SO THESE ARE NAMES OF OTHER GOOD WRITERS
Virgo
goodheart
classcaptain
pamelB
purityval
metalgear
nitefury
sammyhoe
Oga where's safarigirl?

list is complete without her oo!
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Sike(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2016
It's writer's thread. I'm out!
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by aieo(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2016
if moneysoldier ain't in that list, pls delete everything

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Tife101(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:

I swear. The guy is a genius, who is supposed to have received international recognition by now. But, I believe his time will come. Let's just pray his talent fetches him good money and fame.
You are right my guy. LarrySun is indeed a genius. His 'Brand of Cain' and 'Paradox of Abel' is one to reckon. I personally invited my friends to read his stories. Kudos to you LarrrySun. The Sky is you starting point.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Tife101(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2016
fikfaknuel:

You are right my guy. LarrySun is indeed a genius. His 'Brand of Cain' and 'Paradox of Abel' is one to reckon with. I personally invited my friends to read his stories. Kudos to you LarrrySun. The Sky is you starting point.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2016
maputohq:
the guy must be new or only read topic on fp
I wonder jare,imagine him comparing classcaptain with Larrysun and others its laughable mehn
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2016
op u are very correct.. @ flow our comedian, oil prince pls go and complete tarasha, . in fact all of u should go nd finish ya write up oh, don't keep us on suspense.. but u guys are great more ink to ya pen.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by columbus007(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain I sight you,good writer too,and the rest of u all that form Volton to make NL so exciting mehn,i love you guys. cool
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2016
nairamaniac:
nice list. but please in the name of God. Tonye barcanista should be in this list or at least honourable-mentions. The guy, is a genius. we may not be on same side politically. but his articles are world class.
Add passingshot to the mix.

except you are talking of pure-literature(then I may be wrong)

yes bro pure literature
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by boyo123(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2016
chai i didnt make the list sha, well no p , will keep trying
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by daremiarchs(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:
op u are very correct.. @ flow our comedian, oil prince pls go and complete tarasha, . in fact all of u should go nd finish ya write up oh, don't keep us on suspense.. but u guys are great more ink to ya pen.

we without pen nko?? undecided
EmpresFIDEL:

we without pen nko??
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2016
EmpresFIDEL:

yes flow is starting another story asap
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Please can you contact me with one of the writer...?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Tascocent(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Some people are shouting class captain!!! ... Am nt saying d guy isn't good but try and read flow1759 stories u will know dat 'Eni ta ba balaba ni baba'...............

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by toboski1(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2016
veekid:
Woohoo!!!!! Wifey makes list ........... uhmmmm; so happy

our wifey you mean?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2016
Unlimited22:
Will soon join.
It's just that a medical student doesn't really have much time to write, but no excuses for me.
That's not an excusetongue, Op, solomonbrown nkorundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny) / Heart Of A Broken Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.