Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here (1462 Views)

Top 10 Gigs To Offer On Fiverr / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Fertilenigeria: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders and Fiverr Giggers.

I created this thread for Fiverr Gigs Sellers in Nigeria to join heads together to share ideas and knowledge on how to succeed on Fiverr marketplace.

I know some people here have been very successful in the platform. So, I solicite honest knowledge sharing to help others who are still looking for means of survival to make ends meet.

The thread will also help current Fiverr users to improve on their freelancing knowledge.

Please I beg of you - do not distract the attention of this thread by posting off topics or links. Instead, Feel free to ask questions and respond to each other in a very honest and polite way.

With this, we will be able to learn from each other.

I remain FertileNigeria - This country must work for all of us! That's my motto
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Neduzze5(m): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Following
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Nature129(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2016
Breaking through content mills is extremely difficult because one has to compete with foreign nationals who probably know the art better.
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Fertilenigeria: 4:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Nature129:

Breaking through content mills is extremely difficult because one has to compete with foreign nationals who probably know the art better.

You are very correct bro...

Though they are still Nigerians who still make it big from there. There must be a particular skill we need to breakthrough
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by sontoly: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
I just joined fiver recently and am hoping to make a breaktthrough. nice one Op for opening this thread, am looking forward to learn more from professionals here, am into graphics and cartoons.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by jaycool01(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2016
following...
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2016
As someone new to Fiverr, what does one do to get jobs related to graphic design & up rating?
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by jozzee1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Many people are still making it on Fiverr, irrespective of their country of residence. Work and earn money from home, and at your convenience. If you really need help on how to breakthrough and excel on fiverr, whatsapp me on: 08060865059.
My e-book will put you through the following:
*Account Creation
*Gig creation
*Thriving as a level 1 seller
*Thriving as level 2 seller, and beyond
*Best selling gigs with examples,
and good websites that will assist you to deliver your gigs quickly,
*And many more...
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by Neduzze5(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2016
jozzee1:
Many people are still making it on Fiverr, irrespective of their country of residence. Work and earn money from home, and at your convenience. If you really need help on how to breakthrough and excel on fiverr, whatsapp me on:.
My e-book will put you through the following:
*Account Creation
*Gig creation
*Thriving as a level 1 seller
*Thriving as level 2 seller, and beyond
*Best selling gigs with examples,
and good websites that will assist you to deliver your gigs quickly,
*And many more...

Gimme a free copy for review. If it's helpful, I would advertise it for you. I it is not, I'd simply tell everyone not to buy it.
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by tolulinks(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Following
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by tommydey(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2016
A preview copy is not a bad idea but appreciation is to be considered.
Neduzze5:

Gimme a free copy for review. If it's helpful, I would advertise it for you. I it is not, I'd simply tell everyone not to buy it.
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by omakae: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
i also want to join fiverr but i heard from a friend that to make it, you have to change your IP address and be claiming foreigner, which i'm not down for. pls can anyone in the house tell me how true this is. lemme know whether to give up or forge ahead
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by jaycool01(m): 5:00am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=omakae post=50121609]i also want to join fiverr but i heard from a friend that to make it, you have to change your IP address and be claiming foreigner, which i'm not down for. pls can anyone in the house tell me how true this is. lemme know whether to give up or forge ahead[/quote

It's partially true, but most time, your skill speaks for you. you must be excellent in whatever gig you are offering.
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by godman01(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
You can join Nigeria's growing Digital Marketplace today...www.nairagig.com.ng
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by papyrus2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yes
Re: Fiverr Gigs Sellers In Nigeria - Let's Meet Here by maigemuu: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Guys, stop struggling on fiverr!

This is the link you need. I bought it and make cool monies without setting up a gig. I get buyers easily. This link was shared by a nairalander. Go check it out

www.arbitrageunderdog.xyz

(1) (Reply)

TSL (transport Services Limited) Test / Recruitment Day 2017 / We're Hiring! Apply Now (INTERNS NEEDED (20 OPENINGS))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.