Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person (650 Views)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Topza(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
1. The greatest gift is getting to be yourself day in and day out. It is such a relief not to pretend—ever, not even for a second—because you are so certain that you are loved by another person for being exactly who you are. It is a blessing to say what you think and express how you feel without thinking twice, fully trusting that your significant other won’t think any less of you, even if they disagree with you vehemently. A person who loves you authentically will make space for differences of opinion and all of your less desirable qualities.

2. You can’t curate a memory. You can try. You can plan every minute of a vacation or special night out, but the truth is that the best memories are made when you least expect them. You can’t set the stage for a truly memorable moment. All you can do is trust that the memories will come—that they will blindside you at seemingly odd hours—and that they’re worth holding onto.

3. The little, in-between moments count the most. Yes, it’s fun to dress up and go out. Yes, it’s fun to surprise your significant other with a fancy gift or a meal you’ve slaved over for hours on end. But your relationship will not be defined by the series of vacations you take, the presents you exchange, or even the major sacrifices you make. Ultimately, your time together will seem like a long chain of tiny but meaningful moments. The particular way your partner smiled at you that one random morning when your eyes met theirs by chance as you dressed, the impromptu game of chess you played in the park one afternoon, the calming sound of their voice when you called them in crisis mode midday....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/10-things-you-learn-when-you-finally.html

Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Idydarling(f): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
hope i find him soon....
Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Topza(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Idydarling:
hope i find him soon....
I could be d one oh... lol
Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2016
grin

Never lose hope...WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE tongue

To my Mr. FOREVER, holla at me anytime sha cheesy wink grin
Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Bigt4y: 1:20am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin
Never lose hope...WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE tongue
To my Mr. FOREVER, holla at me anytime sha cheesy wink grin
I Holler lipsrsealed
Edit: checks dp, shocked nononono I hold my Holler. embarassed
Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Bigt4y:
I Holler lipsrsealed
Edit: checks dp, shocked nononono I hold my Holler. embarassed

Why na? sad u don't like bunny abi? Well, I do live in playboy's mansion... Tstz y ama bunny tongue
Re: 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person by Bigt4y: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Why na? sad u don't like bunny abi? Well, I do live in playboy's mansion... Tstz y ama bunny tongue
Haaa bunny ke? shocked
How do I tell Iya Yinka that I'm in love with ehoro

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of An Average Naija Guy / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship. / Mike Bamiloye: Advice For Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.