Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? (6319 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Reasons Why Ladies Cheat / See The Way Nigerian Ladies Cheat On Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Yes oh! The winsh meeting went well smiley
schumastic:

what are you doing still awake by this time lol or do u v any meeting u want to attend
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
konklud22:
i wouldn't wanna bore you, so i would make it a quick one,
this is actually a personal experience from way back.. i was dating this babe during my school dayz, and i actually loved her cos she was very caring and just so accomodating. altho she had her flaws, buh i did love her!
she was always telling me i was her life, her this and that undecided undecided, and she not only said it, she acted it........ i would just say she was one of a kind.
then she bleeped up!!.
we were together somewhere in ogun state when she told me she would be visiting her aunt the folowing day, but she ended up going to lag to spend the weekend with a guy.
lo and behold, the guy she hooked up wit knew one of my guys, and he was telling my friend how well he enjoyed the "girl" from his school,
to be brief, my gee filled me in, and i just acted normal, hoping she would tell me enventually, buh she didnt and the rest became history..

then i had some other babes, buh they all did the same, and i had to cut dem off cos i cant stand my babe sleeping around. it depletes my ego.
the last babe was actually something else, her own cheating was a hit back to back! cry smiley grin cry
i am not saying i was the perfect guy for them tho, buh i was far from bad.
u know,
its so funny how dey used to accuse me of being a flirt bla bla bla, but at d end dey are always the one to bleep up.
tho i av since moved on, i just want to know if deriz something i need to do, or dey are just so made to sleep around.
IMO- i think most ladies are just too confused to know what dey rilly want
lalasticlala
konklud22:
this is actually a personal experience from way back.. i was dating this babe during my school dayz, and i actually loved her cos she was very caring and just so accomodating. altho she had her flaws, buh i did love her!
she was always telling me i was her life, her this and that undecided undecided, and she not only said it, she acted it........ i would just say she was one of a kind.
then she bleeped up!!.
we were together somewhere in ogun state when she told me she would be visiting her aunt the folowing day, but she ended up going to lag to spend the weekend with a guy.
lo and behold, the guy she hooked up wit knew one of my guys, and he was telling my friend how well he enjoyed the "girl" from his school,
to be brief, my gee filled me in, and i just acted normal, hoping she would tell me enventually, buh she didnt and the rest became history..

then i had some other babes, buh they all did the same, and i had to cut dem off cos i cant stand my babe sleeping around. it depletes my ego.
the last babe was actually something else, her own cheating was a hit back to back! cry smiley grin cry
u know,
its so funny how dey used to accuse me of being a flirt bla bla bla, but at d end dey are always the one to bleep up.
tho i av since moved on, i just want to know if deriz something i need to do, or dey are just so made to sleep around.
lalasticlala
konklud22:
then she bleeped up!!.

u know,
lalasticlala
Bros..
You no flash her the dollars reach
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by stuffs4me(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2016
Why is the OP giving himself so much heartache. Women are natural cheats and most will cheat on you even if you gave them the world. It's just their nature and they can't help it.

Just look at the replies the shameless ladies have been giving on this thread, trying to justify why ladies cheat.
There is no excuse under the sun for cheating. If for any reason you are not happy in a relationship, the only solution is to end it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes oh! The winsh meeting went well smiley

i can tell, but sha be carefull cus am doing a seven days prayer and fasting, so try not to cross my area if not you will fall o grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
schumastic:

i can tell, but sha be carefull cus am doing a seven days prayer and fasting, so try not to cross my area if not you will fall o grin
hahahaha..... cheesy grin smiley I no be moi moi winsh oh! smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hahahaha..... cheesy grin smiley I no be moi moi winsh oh! smiley

which kind winch you be, spaghetti or vegetable soup winch grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
grin cheesy Those ones worse pass moi moi....na agidi winsh i be cheesy
schumastic:

which kind winch you be, spaghetti or vegetable soup winch grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
grin cheesy Those ones worse pass moi moi....na agidi winsh i be cheesy

hahaha, efor ero nkor..i trust your day went fine wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
It was just there jare, how was yours? smiley
schumastic:

hahaha, efor ero nkor..i trust your day went fine wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It was just there jare, how was yours? smiley

work stress cry cry so tired and can't wait to go home.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eya! so sorry about work, hope you'll feel better soon....are you at home now? smiley
schumastic:

work stress cry cry so tired and can't wait to go home.
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Eya! so sorry about work, hope you'll feel better soon....are you at home now? smiley

nope still at work, but will soon close and probably get home before 8 or after 8
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Okay dear smiley
schumastic:

nope still at work, but will soon close and probably get home before 8 or after 8
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay dear smiley

so where do you reside cus is not stated on your bio
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lagos, lekki phase 2. What about you? smiley
schumastic:

so where do you reside cus is not stated on your bio
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by saintmark88(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
Vinshu:

Calm down.

@embolden does he communicate with her? Before she discuss whatever thing with him?

You ask how old I am, I am old enough to be married with a child which I am. Thanks.

So if ur man doesn't communicate with u, your first option is to run off and cheat!!!.......the only reason ull do tht is because u have always been looking for a way to cheat, so thts just a perfect excuse

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lagos, lekki phase 2. What about you? smiley

Lagos as well but lekki phase 1 and the half lol...just kidding though, so is from there you are looking for trouble up n down, eh queen.naa I doubt it, cus peeps there r not troublesome lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2016
really? cheesy...how you take know? you've not met all the people in my area though smiley
schumastic:

Lagos as well but lekki phase 1 and the half lol...just kidding though, so is from there you are looking for trouble up n down, eh queen.naa I doubt it, cus peeps there r not troublesome lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 5:07am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
really? cheesy...how you take know? you've not met all the people in my area though smiley

actually I just assume u aren't from there, your last post on your dairy n the fact u look for trouble more than buhari is enough for me to know
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2016
schumastic:

actually I just assume u aren't from there, your last post on your dairy n the fact u look for trouble more than buhari is enough for me to know
hahaha....people are different you know, and I'm one of the different ones, been living here for more than 8 years smiley.....it's either you take it or leave it smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
hahaha....people are different you know, and I'm one of the different ones, been living here for more than 8 years smiley.....it's either you take it or leave it smiley

hahaha in *orubebe voice* I will not take it, this election n post of yours most be cancelled..see the time you woke up, lazy girl lol..your fellow friends that flew, I saw them coming back as early as 5a.m, I don't know if you were waiting for souvenir lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2016
ahan?! This is very early for me oh! this is not normal for me, I normally wake up by 11am, i don't know why I'm waking up by this time....yea I'm lazy because i don't have anything doing, I'm jobless lolz......i don't know what you're talking about in the Bold statement? smiley
schumastic:

hahaha in *orubebe voice* I will not take it, this election n post of yours most be cancelled..see the time you woke up, lazy girl lol..your fellow friends that flew, I saw them coming back as early as 5a.m, I don't know if you were waiting for souvenir lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
ahan?! This is very early for me oh! this is not normal for me, I normally wake up by 11am, i don't know why I'm waking up by this time....yea I'm lazy because i don't have anything doing, I'm jobless lolz......i don't know what you're talking about in the Bold statement? smiley

remember our first conversation lol, that's what the bold part is for, meanwhile you said you have nothing doing.you are done with school or what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2016
Oh! grin you can't blame me na smiley...Yea I'm a graduate smiley
schumastic:

remember our first conversation lol, that's what the bold part is for, meanwhile you said you have nothing doing.you are done with school or what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Oh! grin you can't blame me na smiley...Yea I'm a graduate smiley

oh, i see that's nice, would have love to ask some other ?s but that will b too revealing n personal to post in a public forum..would keep my eyes on u as u continue looking for trouble
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2016
embarassed smiley....if you really want to know more about me, why can't we meet in person? smiley
schumastic:

oh, i see that's nice, would have love to ask some other ?s but that will b too revealing n personal to post in a public forum..would keep my eyes on u as u continue looking for trouble
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
embarassed smiley....if you really want to know more about me, why can't we meet in person? smiley

my boyfriend will kill me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2016
Well most mentality matured guys don't really fuss about their girlfriends cheating,, it doesn't really hurt us emotionally anymore it only hurts our ego!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2016
shocked my bad smiley....never had the idea you were gay though smiley...or are you a female?
schumastic:

my boyfriend will kill me grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by schumastic(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
shocked my bad smiley....never had the idea you were gay though smiley...or are you a female?

hahahaha, non of the above, just pulling your legs though..i love to hit a nerve but in a playful way grin grin why are you using riri pic?
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Op: if i quote you, "i am not saying i was the perfect guy for them tho, buh i was far from bad." This your statement is so ambigious and could mean differently for different folks. By and large, me feel there's always a disconnect between you and your "girls" such that they couldn't do it "codedly".

I'll implore you to improve on yourself so you don't get another "back to back" hit...
Re: Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Because she's my idol smiley
schumastic:

hahahaha, non of the above, just pulling your legs though..i love to hit a nerve but in a playful way grin grin why are you using riri pic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy / Teenage Couple Share Deep Kiss & Romance, Boyfriend Shares It On Facebook (pics) / Is Diamond Platnumz Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.