Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria (989 Views)

Nigeria: Facts about the six (6) geopolitical zones explained (Photos). / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / The Chategories Of People Who Don't Want Igbos In SW/NORTHERN NIGERIA...#FACTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2016
FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA YOU MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN
You may already know that Nigeria is the largest black nation in the world and the most populous nation i n Africa.You may already know that Nigeria has great dependency on crude oil, plus all the other opinions of David Cameron.Here are 20 unpopular facts about Nigeria.

1. Are you aware that all over the world Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by which others measure themselves? Do you know?

2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.

4. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners, typically earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.

5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.

6. A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK.

7. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu,is a super talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.

8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-blown Nigerian whose patent was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the patent to the world’s fastest computer: a Black Nigerian.

9. The wealthiest Black man and woman on earth are Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not forthe leadership role Nigeria played.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President of South Africa. We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and SierraLeone which the world ignored because they have no oil.

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Principe in 2003,Nigeria restored the elected President back to power.

14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom had street lights fueled by palm oil.

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate inKaduna state,Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to Africa.

17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and built a statue forFrance free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich nand don’t be lied to.

18. The first television station in Africa was NTA Ibadan(1960) long before Ireland has their RTE station.=========Wherever you look in this great country,Nigeria, heroes abound both now and inour recent and ancient past.If all you do is listen to mainstream-Western media, you’ll not get the full picture of your Nigerian heritage.Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals,no matter who he is, or his height and position.We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs &corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness.==========Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

19. On the 7th May, 2016 at Howard University in Washington D.C history was made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates,43 of them were Nigerians and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians.The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION with living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single countrywith over 400 languages.They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas et al.If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one will blow it for you.VIVA NAIJA!!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only less than 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records. This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global media.Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.

Nigerians are NOT criminals. You are NOT a criminal.You are top-notch; second to none around the world.I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you God.Be proud of Nigeria wherever you go.Take out your Passport with pride.Be proud of our GREEN HERITAGE.Be enthusiastic of our FUTURE GREATNESS.

By Kola Christwealth

21.Nigeria constitution made the President of Nigeria most powerful in the world

22.85% of Optometrists in Saudi Arabia are Nigerians

23. A Nigerian gave them an Idea how solve a delay in train departure in UK.

2 Likes

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2016
My set do not permit proper spacing , using my laptop to make the correction.
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2016
If only u could just arrange your fucck ups! And u go claim u go school... How u take muddle up everything like ds?

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 8:22am On Oct 03, 2016
supereagle:
My set do not permit proper spacing
see lie... grin grin
Even 3310 get the 'enter' button..

1 Like

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2016
Those people who commented are children. I m using my laptop to correct.
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by WiseFool2(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2016
I hate lazy writers. Even if you must copy and paste, please take out some time to rearrange the work and look out for parts to be edited. Look at how you just jumbled everything up. You expect people to read that, like seriously? You are not in a hurry, so why the rush? Proper use of bullets would have made this write up top notch.

I swear if the original writer of this work get to see what you have done to his/her work, he gonna sue you. Lol
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2016
WiseFool2:
I hate lazy writers. Even if you must copy and paste, please take out some time to rearrange the work and look out for parts to be edited. Look at how you just jumbled everything up. You expect people to read that, like seriously? You are not in a hurry, so why the rush? Proper use of bullets would have made this write up top notch.

I swear if the original writer of this work get to see what you have done to his/her work, he gonna sue you. Lol

I hate those who use half of the brain to reason. I told I am arranging properly with my laptop, but you are in a to talk.

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
see lie... grin grin
Even 3310 get the 'enter' button..

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by tonio2wo: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=supereagle post=49872023][/quote]

Instead of you to commence d correction with ur "imaginary" laptop, you are busy insulting everybody correcting you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
tonio2wo:

Instead of you to commence d correction with ur "imaginary" laptop, you are busy insulting everybody correcting you. undecided
Did you read before committing not commenting with your tongue.

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by WiseFool2(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2016
supereagle:

I hate those who use half of the brain to reason. I told I am arranging properly with my laptop, but you are in a to talk.
Stop giving lame excuses. What stopped you from rearranging before posting?
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2016
supereagle:

Did you read before committing not commenting with your tongue.
actually, he commented with his hands...

But in reply to the yeye banner u slapped on my mention, here you go...

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol @ KINGwax007 you must be a person that knows how to bring out lafter to a sorrowful heart. A round of applause for you.
The person below is not yet matured enough to talk.
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2016

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by KINGwax007(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2016
supereagle:
Lol @ KINGwax007 you must be a person that knows how to bring out lafter to a sorrowful heart. A round of applause for you.
The person below is not yet matured enough to talk.
thank you, thank you. U go last

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by vickylincon(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Arrange this thing joor so that it will make fp for the world to see
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by omowolewa: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Good news
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
vickylincon:
Arrange this thing joor so that it will make fp for the world to see
I did that before the bashing. What arraignments do want again?
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
omowolewa:
Good news
Ezigbo Nigerian, omo Nigeria rere.

1 Like

Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
vickylincon:
Arrange this thing joor
so that it will make fp for the world to see
Snake thing or post makes FP faster in NL than more informative posts.
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by vickylincon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
supereagle:

Snake thing or post makes FP faster in NL than more informative posts.
lols
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by supereagle(m): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2016
vickylincon, is it not true?
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by mulattoclaroo(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2016
Op my pops is Nigerian and as a matter of fact a Bini man but I've never for once considered myself to be Nigerian before. But I recently decided to call myself a Nigerian and as a matter of fact black cos that's how the Whites refer to people like us of mixed origin.
Re: Be Proud Of Nigeria : Facts You Are Not Aware Of About Nigeria by vickylincon(m): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
supereagle:
vickylincon, is it not true?
somehow

(1) (Reply)

Court Frees All Suspects In Kano Blasphemy Killing Of Mrs Bridget Agbahime / Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh Had Stripper Poles In His House-Buhari's Aide / Those Accusing Daddy G.O Of Collecting Bribe From Governor Fayose Are Scum – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.