Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,412 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress (47354 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by ObiOmaMu: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Wonder what he was telling her that's making her smile so hard.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-photo-of-president-buhari-teasing.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by DIKEnaWAR: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2016
Too much draw soup no good. Sometimes eat egusi for a change. #ChangeBeginsWithPMB

Saraki is shocked baba likes them young like him too

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by INTROVERT(f): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by YungJo207(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2016
The girl be like OMG see bae and my sugar daddies...she got cute smile tho.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by YhungPablo(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Lamzee(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2016
.oo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by PROWESX(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
hmmm ok we don hear

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by chieveboy(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari is drinking water instead...subtle actions of Buhari... The following statement is a constant regardless of its application:

When 'a truth' (Buhari) meets with falsehood(Nigeria's past), a bitter battle must occur; When principle (buhari) meets with the unprincipled (Nigeria's present), a bitter battle must occur...the process is purification...and the end is the lessons we must all learn.

This applies whether you create another state, run to another country...you can run but you can't hide from yourself...you are all you got to deal with in the whole wide world. #changebeginswithyou...always always!

DesChyko:
how did you confirm that what he is drinking is tap water?

I believe every drink had got a standard Glass for it

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by BEENUEL(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
Omoh, That Waitress fine sha kiss....damit!!

She get money pass first class oloshos....Waitress in Aso Apata no beans mheen. cool

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by lanicky(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Omeokachie: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Na so Abacha take enter trouble o...

27 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by edorhe14(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
ABOKI

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by DesChyko: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Perhaps he is commending her on the impressive environment but she just can't make out a word off his accent grin

chieveboy:
Buhari is drinking water instead...subtle actions of Buhari...

Are you the waitress in the picture? If not, how did you confirm that what he is drinking is tap water? Doesn't soda have an identical colour? Even if its water, heard about sparkling water? They cost way more than those coloured liquids in other men's glasses. Did you see the food budget for Aso Rock?

I'll go with Gov. Peter Obi who avoids such to prevent waste of money.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nutase: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Haram

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by shaddoww: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
PMB b like, why e be say na water u give me, na me cause recession?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
wink
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by buoye1(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Funny man i guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by 4hys: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
seraki b like: bubu na u talk this one?
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Sexism and feminism alert...

Why must a lady serve the men?
Why would the president compliment or tease her?
Couldn't they serve themselves?
What if it was a sexist comment?

Useless government

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by emymeeky: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
grin PMB : zis milk is very sweet.

Waitress : My President, this is not milk

PMB: But you get milk from cows

Waitress : I'm confused sir

PMB: Hahaha! Why? Zis is called Fura d Nunu

Waitress: Pardon ?

PMB: You get it from a pregnant cow

Osibanjo laughing uncontrollably

Waitress: This is champagne Sir

PMB: Take your drink and give me Fura d Nunu

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Vickiweezy(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by babs01(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by soberdrunk(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
PMB---"Kai wafress!, Pine girl like you work in Aso Rock, Haba Yarinya!!

VP-- Oga please dont implicate me, am a pastor grin grin

Saraki---- Walahi my hand nor dey ooo, i already have a Case in court, i dont want another case.......

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by babs01(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
Sexism and feminism alert
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Wonder what he was telling her that's making her smile so hard.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/see-photo-of-president-buhari-teasing.html

Saraki be like what's doing this man
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by orijintv(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Yll Be Lookin At That Chick Lik An Ordinary Waitress , But The Funny Truth Is That This Ordinary Waitress Can Sponsor Average Nigerians To A Sumptous Three Square Meal Daily , Nd She Wnt Even Feel The Heat !!! #GodBlessNigeria #NoProfessionIsAWaste #BeWise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
buhari be like baby i promise to change thy pussy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by babs01(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by veekid(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
yeye
Re: Photo Of President Buhari 'Teasing' A Waitress by modsfucker: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari na comedian na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.