Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child (25904 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed / Photo:: Woman Who Defrauded Osaze Odemwingie, Others Of £130,000 Gets Jailed / Osaze Odemwingie Campaigns For Osagie Ize-Iyamu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by olayinka807: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerian footballer, Peter Odemwingie and his wife have welcomed their third child. She has been named Sophia. Congrats to them! The couple got married in 2012 and already have two sons. Osaze could not hold back his excitement as he took to social media and announce the news saying, “Hi everyone Our little princess Sophia was born early this morning. So proud of my wife! Praise God.”

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/10/osaze-odemwingie-and-wife-welcome-their.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by olayinka807: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2016
smiley smiley

THE BABY IS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE

SEE HER WHEN HER MUM WAS BREASTFEEDING HER, FOR MORE PICTURES VISIT @@@
http://www.gisthit.com/2016/10/osaze-odemwingie-and-wife-welcome-their.html

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Benjom(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Wow... Congrats to him

Best Format...Winning CV...Best Writer... That Job Is Effortlessly Yours. Check some samples:

www..com/cv-samples/

www..com/testimonials/

www..com/ms-word-editable-cv-format/

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Optimist3rd(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
My home boy... Happy for him!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
EDO BOYS NEVER DULL!! cool cool cool

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Is Osaze still playing at home in this recession undecided
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by naijacentric(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Half cast plus oyinbo how their pikin go be

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
[size=15pt]He just quit football for Babymaking just like that grin grin grin

Issokay[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wow! Congrats to them,it seems this is a season for baby gals smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Sharon6(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Congratulations!!! May the baby be a source of joy and happiness to them and their household!!!

PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Amberon: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
And it took Tiwa months to reveal the face of that ancient of days.

Congrats Osaze

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by kwakwakwa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats !
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by shaokhan01(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
congratulations. but if dem born you well make you no congratulate me if I born

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by jacksonPolloc(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cute girl..Congratulations
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by aalangel(f): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
naijacentric:

Electricity.

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by nnachidav: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Please which club is he playing, what happened to his football career?
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by sammyrollo: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Amberon:
And it took Tiwa months to reveal the fave of that ancient of days.

Congrats Osaze

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Bosc(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
She is an epitome of beauty. Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by precioushill(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
what ever happened to his career is beyond my understanding... such a beautiful player
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by theconsortium: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Osaze is looking older now, well I understand it's not easy to be a dad to two boys and now a girl. Congrat man
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by laurelbae(f): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
I tap from this great favour from above... Congrats Osaze!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
definition of *adorable*
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Abugab(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
At least, as Osaze is no longer active on the pitch, he has switched his goal scoring skills to the bedroom.
Congrats Obhiepa
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Robertcrus: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Good
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Amberon:
And it took Tiwa months to reveal the fave of that ancient of days.

Congrats Osaze
lol
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Bondesniger(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
God bless her coming and the family

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by ibroh22(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
Rebekkah,,, when u go drop one for me now biko
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by piperson(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
my own coming soon!

brace yourself
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by ableguy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
She should just hang boot asap
Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by Kakamorufu(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
naijacentric:
equals ross barkley, ryan giggs, colin powell or Maya rudolph

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie And Wife Welcome Their Third Child by euchariadavid(f): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / CAF Awards 2018 In Dakar, Senegal (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.