Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) (6089 Views)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
Hey guys,am back again to share something
This past week has queen hell for me,from receiving slap from my employer and my boyfriend and I breaking up
Here is my story
I met this yoruba guy(angel)around may,he profess undying love for me always doing things to pls me,i sha gave him a chance...We were going on steadily to the extent that he started asking for my hand in marriage but I told him to cool down that we shldn't rush things.
He said no,he don't wanna lose me,i was like "oga"am still schooling o,he said no,drop out of that school(i school in a nothern state)i will open a big shop for you and you will continue schooling in Unilag(i was like this guy is so real)Even when I said no sex he agreed,i was suprised and shocked"Shey they said yoruba guys are cheats"But this one isn't.
I was happy in cloud 9,saying I have finally tamed a yoruba(Demon)Chai!Never knew I was deceiving myself
My sisters and brothers,this guy ask my friend out,this same guy that promised me heaven and earth. cry
Even when he saw me,he didn't mind but he continued talking to her in a coded way but as a babe I understood what was going on and I played along.

I haven't cried because of a guy b/4 but I cried because of this one(denon)
I already told him not to call me again and the idiot is trying to play the victim,i told my friend to play along and eat his money,collect all the collectable and I trust her,she will surely wreck him.

Ladies pls never date yoruba men(Apologies to the good one's)i will never date any again.
They are demons,cheats and liers.
Yoruba guys sorry o,the bad ones are trying to spoil you guys name.
End of rant

Rotation, farano and lalasticlala allow other ladies learn biko.
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Cutehector(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2016
Clap for urself Thelma
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BEENUEL(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2016
This piece is absolutely cooked up....Reason is...You want to level up with the trending YORUBA DEMON ish.. angry

Grow up ma'am undecided

12 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2016
Because one yoruba man hurt you doesn't mean all are like that.

Btw what's a yoruba demon?.
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by kajoula(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2016
stop testing all spirits.......
some might kill you.

mind you .... Yoruba guys are and will still remain the ever romantic Nigerian man.....tho with a kind of uncertainty to keep ladies on the edge.
Flat-heads think love could be bought with cash...... big lie.

4 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Clap for urself
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
i don tire 2 dey see anything yoruba demon biko..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by jamalnation(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2016
grin Yoruba Demon

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Clap for urself Thelma
How are you?
Na me dey find trouble o

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
kajoula:
some might kill you.

mind you .... Yoruba guys are and will still remain the ever romantic Nigerian man.....tho with a kind of uncertainty to keep ladies on the edge.
other flat-heads think love could be bought with cash...... big lie.
see what your doing to yourself online @ other flat heads..

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
Your grammatical construction and spelling shows that you are either in a secondary school or primary school in the north. it can never be a uni...

Oluwa ti take over ...

7 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=telemapreye1 post=49874406][/quote]why? Ashamed of it?
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
How are you?
Na me dey find trouble o
well it's good this happened to you
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Your grammatical construction and spelling shows that you are either in a secondary school or primary school in the north. it can never be a uni...

Oluwa ti take over ...
my friend,forget her grammatical construction and spelling and offer meaningful advice 2 her..
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
kajoula:
some might kill you.

Kindly find Amala and eat before high blood pressure will mend you...

With your long tribal mark... were you attacked by a lion??

8 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oluwa ti take over ...
easy... dats ma gurl u talking to
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oluwa ti take over ...
shocked
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
well it's good this happened to you
Are you blaming me?
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

my friend,forget her grammatical construction and spelling and offer meaningful advice 2 her..

This is what happens when you rush to quote someone like you are approaching orgasm...

Read the write up slowly and you see that she is the one advising us...

Thank me later...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oluwa ti take over ...
Sir pls correct me since you are perfect.
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2016
kajoula:
some might kill you.

lmfao kuku kee me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Are you blaming me?
yup.
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:

Its not my job...

Meet the people you paid tuition to...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Glassdoll(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2016
He broke your heart, ok?

Move on with your life and tell you friend to be careful too.

One more thing, not all Yoruba guys are demons smiley
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by emynike2001(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2016
I BEG REWIND that story, e be like say I don chop sand for that ur grammer grin grin
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Cutehector:
yup.
Why?
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Okay, between sorry if you are yoruba.
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2016
emynike2001:
I BEG REWIND that story, e be like say I don chop sand for that ur grammer grin grin
Well, it's actually GRAMMAR not grammER

2 Likes

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by telemapreye1(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2016
emynike2001:
Excuse me
Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Okay, between sorry if you are yoruba.

*By the way* not *between..*

I am not Yoruba...

1 Like

Re: MY Experience With A Yoruba(demon) by Glassdoll(f): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Well, it's actually GRAMMAR not grammER
Just kill me! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Lady Narrates How Her Trusted Friend Nearly Raped Her At His House In Lekki / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.