Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose (24905 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by blessyndbest(m): 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
I think there is no permanent member of a political party. so also, there is no permanent friends or enemies in politics. even twin brothers can belong to different political part, besides ati Aregbe, ati Fayose, all of dem dey take us do business ni.

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
can someone enlighten me on why CBN cannot print more cash in this recession??
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by reptile1: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
their business afterall they are brothers
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Laido: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
tonio2wo:
Apc is just a catalyst for division!

Nigeria is experiencing the highest rate of ethnic divide since 1914. We were not this divided even during d civil war. undecided

says who? Smh. Nah this year division start? Has Naija ever for once unite? Orisirisi
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by jide219(m): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
APC surprise me ,shey dem nor be Yoruba ,Bleep any body that wants to cause division in the Yoruba race

3 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by flokii: 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
SureDan001:

the machine is presently with PEJ in bayelsa, she is yet to surrender it to CBN

pele shogbo..

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by id911(m): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
SureDan001:

Bruv although this question has nothing to do with this thread but to ans ur question it might likely cause hyper-inflation

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by flokii: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
jide219:
APC surprise me ,shey dem nor be Yoruba ,Bleep any body that wants to cause division in the Yoruba race

why are you guys like this sef?

where were you when Fayose told his lawmakers not to meet with his own party members not long ago..

honestly cnt you pple just keep mute and watch from d shadows?
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by fiercehillz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is the very reason I don't like the APC. When will this politics of hate stop?. PDP had their flaws but the APC is suffering from PhD (pull him down) syndrome

6 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Paulancebay(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
See this slowpoke o, he is not saying he is coming to APC, he is saying Fayose and them will join hands to send PMB out of aso rock in 2019! Simple as ABC!

3 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by stronggman: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
And she Peter the rock Ayodele Fayose visited Aregbesola in osogbo, thus agent of destruction were in the grave then, bunch of rascals.
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by AreaFada2: 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
tonio2wo:
Apc is just a catalyst for division!

Nigeria is experiencing the highest rate of ethnic divide since 1914. We were not this divided even during d civil war. undecided

Even the wily OBJ said just that. grin cheesy
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by DTOBS(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
emmasege:
Where was APC to condemn Fayose when he visited Aregbesola in Osogbo?

I'm happy Fayose told Aregberascal and APC the truth they hate to hear anyway, and like my people will say: K'odi ba le gb'oro la fi nso l'oju omo re' I.e. We talk about the deaf in the presence of his child so that he can hear. Hope Aregbe conveyed the message to their deaf father in Aso Rock.
Akiika... Omo odua tokan tokan grin

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Smart78(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
able20:
God bless and help Tinubu to Destroy that Mad People's party apc
ameeen!

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by lummyD: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Fayose is not my guy in anyway but I see a form of an unholy and unusual alliance in the SW. BAT already knows his in-house foes and might just be time to do some political chess war... anytyn is possible
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
chrisxxx:
The Yoruba people are the most amorphous and unpredictable set of people we have in Nigeria. You can not forecast their ways. They dance around the chair with beating of the current music while targeting to sit once the music has stopped playing. It is very important to be very careful of their serpentine propensities. Who knows if Fayose is about joining APC?

YOU DESERVE A COLD CHILLED BOTTLE OF BEER FOR THIS COMMENT

3 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Oblang(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Ekiti APC sounds like fools if they don't know that Tinubu is pulling out from APC soon

U are on a long thing if you think Tinubu will leave APC..
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Oshotse21(m): 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
During war, even the greatest of enemies show each oda honour n respect...Nigeria is not even at war and APC is doing this. Its high time we started practising the politics of peace else more calamity awaits. God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by yedidiah(m): 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is why our growth is on snail pace.
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by oglalasioux(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
Aregbe went to deliver a message from Tinubu and APC knows it so no surprise.
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by emerged01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
chrisxxx:
The Yoruba people are the most amorphous and unpredictable set of people we have in Nigeria. You can not forecast their ways. They dance around the chair with beating of the current music while targeting to sit once the music has stopped playing. It is very important to be very careful of their serpentine propensities. Who knows if Fayose is about joining APC?

Take am easy bro.

2 Likes

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by hero2000: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
SureDan001:

Cash is just a medium of exchange of value(goods and services). So there MUST be value in the economy that corresponds to the cash in it. If the cash in the economy far exceeds the value of goods and services it would lead to inflation(more inflation).

So to strengthen an economy in recession, the way is to increase production/productive capacity. In order for money to pumped into the economy, for instance, no govt would be buy a bag of beans for #70,000. Lol!

Economist in the house. More light please.

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
recession don hit osun pple so, e need food from food master.
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Ibidapson(m): 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why are these people politicizing every issue? Nawa for yunah
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
TPAND:
APC angry Fayose is exposing their shortfalls and incompetence. They are hellbent of segregationism and political sectionalism.
Are u saying fayose is competent?

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by anigbajumo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2016

Is there anything wrong in facilitating with other party when it comes to anniversary. They are govs from the same region and nothing bad seeing them together. Sincerely, APC is taking politics more that wat is expected, the response is too bad from ruling party.APC can still come out openly to set out division among Yorubas
Until we stop all these partisan comments, hatred words nd do or die politics,then set a goal of unity irrespective of tribe,party nd religious Nigeria will move forward.

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by wreckerMcbeth(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
dimieprincess:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/apc-criticises-aregbesolas-visit-fayose/

WHERE WAS HE WHEN WIKE INVITED TAMBUWAL TO RIVERS TO COMMISSIONED A ROAD PROJECT?
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by ArabMopol(m): 7:46am On Oct 04, 2016
APC are communist party
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
DMerciful:
Oya shakiti bobo grin grin grin

Bobooooo.......won fe plan alignment bobo

1 Like

Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2016
emerged01:

Take am easy bro.

Hahahaahagagahaha......abi.....d hate on Yoruba is much o
Re: APC Criticises Aregbesola’s Visit To Fayose by olarent: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2016
May almighty God purnish those people dat critise d visit.why is black man avin a black heart no country can eva developed with politic dat take ova nigeria,idea can be share so dat there can b meaningful development wat dey like in nigeria is d fall and failure of apc will b advantage of pdp vice versa which is wrong how will a country develop?with hatred politic.I pray anybody dat do not want d progress of dis country he/she we b like a snake dat pass tru rock he/she we not ave impact wat eva he /she lay hand upon we not prosper anti nigeria people.pdp and apc should b one for beta nigeria wat masses we ave to judge dem should b apc u provide us electricity,water and good road let try may pdp we provide us security alowances for old etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo) / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrested, Detained By EFCC / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.