Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari (45383 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Tinubu Meets Yahaya Bello At Book Presentation On Buhari (pics) / Tinubu Meets Oyegun At Book Presentation On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by kenben: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu Together At Buhari’s Book Launch

I can't help feeling that whoever arranged for them to sit side by side was being mischievous... grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Splinz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tinubu be like, "Let me close my mouth before they accuse me again of having a smelling mouth".

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
"Great men sitting together"

In politics, people disagree to agree!

AND don't forget there is no permanent enemy BUT permanent interest in politics!

Cheers! grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by mazifrankmore: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
One thing afonjas failed to understand is that oyegun can't just start humiliating tinubu unnecessarily.
Northern cabals who have hijacked bubu's government are the people cutting tinubu to pieces politically.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:
"Great men sitting together"

In politics, people disagree to agree!

AND don't forget there is no permanent enemy BUT permanent interest in politics!

Cheers! grin
What is great in Oyegun? The only great man there is Tinubu

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Jagaban is not a pretender

PA Oyegun bleep up

Nightmare of wailers both online and foot trekkers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Na so boss

15 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I totally disagree with you on this one!

Oyegun is a great man!

He is a former Federal permanent secretary at a very young age!

He still went on to become the Governor of Edo state at a young age too!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:

Oyegun is a great man!

He became the Chairman of an opposition political party that defeated a ruling party at the presidential polls!

Na u write

Abi na by mistake?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:

Oyegun is a great man!

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole, PDP would have won Edo 100% and by landslide.

Oyegun is NOT great. He is less than average.

BTw he has no significant achievement as Governor

193 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

He became Governor because the Godfathers chose him and he served within just one year... 1992-1993.

He was Chairman of ANPP that couldn't win his Polling Unit, Ward and LGA not to talk of state. In fact, he couldn't make anybody a councillor since 1999.

Oyegun became Chairman due to the magnanimity of Tinubu, because nobody sees him as powerful in the scheme of things. Ikimi, another clown would have buried him in 2014 Convention.

Oyegun DID NOT lead APC to Victory in 2015, Tinubu(50%), Buhari (30%) and others (20%) did. Oyegun that couldn't win his Polling Unit. If not for Oshiomole PDP would have won Edo 100% by landslide.

Oyegun is NOT great. He is less than average.

BTw he had no significant achievement as Governor
You just don't like him sha!

I like him so well! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Na u write
Abi na by mistake?
Na me write am!

If care is not taken, i might write another one sef! grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Just politics

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:
You just don't like him sha!

I like him so well! grin
lol I no hate am o... But make him resign from active politics jare.
BTW he became Gov @53... that wasn't "young age"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by tukdi: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided
TonyeBarcanista:
lol I no hate am o... But make him resign from active politics jare.

BTW he became Gov @53... that wasn't "young age"
undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by veekid(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
Who is Oyegun?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by omusiliyu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
The photo is captionless...

Parallel lines can never meet

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by iyatrustee(f): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Una no dey tire to ''caption this'' ?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Marcelinho(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Still booting will respond soon
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by jide219(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
tukdi:

Oyegun is a great man!

and could not win his own ward

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Beehshorp(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tinubu be like " let me mind my business now before dis man go come disgrace me d way Melaye disgrace me and my wife"

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tinubu------ "Na rain way fall pursue dove and chicken enter the same house........

Oyegun-----Needle fit small nor mean say chicken fit swallow am.......... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Kangol99(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
K
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol. Why does Tinubu look this ordinary suddenly. Aftet the whole electioneering ranting like His mother's live depended on it. He looks like dough that refuses to rise even after ten times over the quantity of yeast that should go in it. Just like 50kg of salt in one pot of beans. His face looks like soured milk. Like cow dung. There's a lot of expressions one can compare his sullen look to..

Lol. As baba said one time.. I Dey Laff. I pity the dude.An enemy to his friends and his housholders considered a tyrant abroad,thought of locally as a greedy bastard. Is this the beginning of the decline?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by 49cents(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Your idea of what makes men great needs a re-orientation

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Kaybee14(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
That's political arrangement. No permanent friend/enemy when it comes to politics.
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by SIRKOL(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
see how a LION has been turned into a mere goat. A whole jagaban now sucking the balls of mr president for failure to do so will end his political relevance in Nigeria. I warned him but he was too far to hear my voice.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Jimiolay(f): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by notoriousbabe: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
no mind the guy. Na wetin oye gun don achieve for him life apart from old age?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
The tension between these two men can't be measured smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari by XaintJoel20: 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
I didn't gain anything when they were friends, what do I stand to loss now that they are foes

Their politics, their lives...

I am outta here...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.