Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch (14760 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents / Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / NNPC Considers Crude Importation From Chad, Niger Republic For Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by londonrivals: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
Presidents of Benin, Chad, Niger joined President Buhari at his book launch in Abuja today

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photo-buhari-with-presidents-of-benin.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by sarrki(m): 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sai baba

Sai buhari

Baba please prove the wailers wrong that you are capable

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by magmack: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Buhari wey no Sabi book, dey write book.
Wetin d dullard dey write?.....
Pity those reading "how to do plagiarism"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by babyfaceafrica: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by sarrki(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
magmack:

I will have compassion on whom I chose to have compassion on

I will have mercy on whom I chose to have mercy on

Thus says thy lord

Pray for such

No be your phd or your grammar online

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Zikavirus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
daura dulard President.
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wetin concern me?
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by kings009(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
I hope it's not plagiarized like your speech that was lifted from Obama's. Anyway, who the book set go epp

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by donphilopus: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
magmack:

And this' one of the leaders of tomorrow? God forbid! Can you show me where it was written that Buhari wrote the book? Or do you have comprehension problem?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by JimiOgunlola: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
donphilopus:

And this' one of the leaders of tomorrow? God forbid! Can you show me where it was written that Buhari wrote the book? Or do you have comprehension problem?

You wey you get sense, no be to dey support illiterate and certificateless dictator all over the place you sabi?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by donphilopus: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

You wey you get sense, no be to dey support illiterate and certificateless dictator all over the place?

What's this one spewing? I don't take peeps like you seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by CR77(f): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Yeye President

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by veekid(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Good or bad news?
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by gen2briz(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2016
Please i need your help. We're launching a new service to the Nigerian market very soon and we need feedback that will determine how we will implement the service.
Please help us fill this short survey. Its just a few questions, and you'll receive freebies for filling the survey when we launch.
Thanks.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GD87XVW

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4311435_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573
Is it me, or does the president look like smoked fish in this pix??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by iHustle336: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Can you imagine these f**kers?

Instead of declaring emergency on our dying economy, or at least working extra hard to show us some evidence that they are working overtime to get us out of this recession, they chose to gather politicians and prominent business men to eulogise, pour accolades and praise worship Pres. Buhari, for achieving what exactly?

Everyone who was at that needless and ill-timed book launch should be ashamed of themselves, I mean are these guys retarded or something? Who in their right senses reason like these f**kers?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
I Love thier Agbada....

Well Starched grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by acunon: 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
My able and notable presido with no certificate lunching his book on what?

How to rule with incompetence grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by damton(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
My President is gallant

ko ko ko ni ara ota nle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by ademidedavid(f): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai buhari

CANT U JUST PRETEND YOU ARE NOT ON NAIRALAND TODAY?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Thisis2raw(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
Yet to see anything good development from this man government

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by TippyTop(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
And they gave the book to a Yoruba man to hold.

What's the meaning of the word Afonja? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4311454_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

9 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2016
donphilopus:

Are u saying he can not write a book?

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by oluwaVaz(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Make thunder fire una, which kind book lunch when people are dying of hunger..... Oluwa abeg can u change me to be an European? I Don tire for this country, embarassed
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Thisis2raw(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai buhari

capable of what? Hungry na bad tin oo, u no even knw wetin u dey talk again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2016
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai buhari

How can you ask a guinea fowl to swim like a fish? you don't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Judolisco(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2016
@first pics buhari is demn old mehn shittt
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Judolisco(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2016
@first pic buhari is demn old mehn shittt
Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by montoya67: 8:06am On Oct 04, 2016
PMB! PMB!! PMB!!!

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by elotajohn1(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Keneking:
Wetin concern me?

Re: Buhari With Presidents Of Benin, Chad, Niger At His Book Launch by Kaybee14(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2016
Seen.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owoseni Ajayi, Lawyer Writes Fayose, Demands N600m In Unpaid Legal Fees / Governor Udom Re-appoints Ukpong Akpabio As Commissioner / Senate Moves To Investigate N80 Billion Fraud In NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.