Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward (172971 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hillsway...5 laptops shipped and delivered
Thank you for trusting us... More business deals

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
fixedhollies:
Tested and Trusted. U get value for your money and timely information. The service is not like a master servant relationship as some do! I av shipped tru people on nairaland. I can beat my chest for him now.

Business is not all about profit making, but establishing profound business relationship. I must say you are on the set of running faster dan ur equal based on ur openness and human relationship.

Reading from this tread? The shipper has been tested by me. I can vouch for him... His business ethics is unprecedented.

Thank you for the patronage appreciate you
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
fixedhollies thank you Bro appreciate you... Items ready for collection...

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mr ola thanks for the patronage... Items picked up

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mr Richards thanks for the patronage appreciate it

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by fixedhollies(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
eezeribe:

I agree with you,especially in the area of Master servant relationship.some 'shippers' on nairaland can make you suffer high blood pressure from anxiety caused by poor communication.
But this guy is in a league of his own,I have already dumped my previous shipper for Laredojohn.
Real fact bro... Nothing like cordial and transparency in business. I dropped my previous shipper also for good.

His services are amazing, I feel human when dealing with him.... Thumb up.

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by eezeribe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
fixedhollies:
Real fact bro... Nothing like cordial and transparency in business. I dropped my previous shipper also for good.

Well said Bro...
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:02am On Aug 22, 2017
Bidded ,won and paid for..... Win your bid and let's help pay ,For Your shopping and shipping ,USA to Lagos... Then onward movement to other parts of Nigeria chat with us

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ordered By abisoye... Fully paid for

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ordered and fully paid for

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ordered and fully paid for...

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by omoskenso(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
eezeribe:

I agree with you,especially in the area of Master servant relationship.some 'shippers' on nairaland can make you suffer high blood pressure from anxiety caused by poor communication.
But this guy is in a league of his own,I have already dumped my previous shipper for Laredojohn.

Am sure you had a 1st hand experience like me, especially one who's name starts wif "M".
But Op here has a good communication skill which is basic for business, friendship and trust bt my prayer for him is that, when this thread gets to 500 pages he wouldn't change those attributes that drew clients to him. After speaking at length with him, can't wait 4 my 1st deal with him.

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by eezeribe(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
omoskenso:

Am sure you had a 1st hand experience like me, especially one who's name starts wif "M".
But Op here has a good communication skill which is basic for business, friendship and trust bt my prayer for him is that, when this thread gets to 500 pages he wouldn't change those attributes that drew clients to him. After speaking at length with him, can't wait 4 my 1st deal with him.

Exactly Bro.but I believe he is a nice person,and even when his thread gets to 500 pages,I am sure his good business ethics will still be the same.
Most of those shippers who frustrate their clients always had this air of arrogance even when they had only two pages,but we had no other choices then.
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Our last Friday shipment arrived and delivered

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ideagatesauto thanks for trusting us... M

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Leoshouse thanks for trusting us to handling your shipment

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
For our private client...

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Emks: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Laredojohn:
Leoshouse thanks for trusting us to handling your shipment
Awesome service standard. From purchase to delivery was excellent!! Updates were timely!!
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by omoskenso(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
eezeribe:

Exactly Bro.but I believe he is a nice person,and even when his thread gets to 500 pages,I am sure his good business ethics will still be the same.
Most of those shippers who frustrate their clients always had this air of arrogance even when they had only two pages,but we had no other choices then.

Yeah....
Thanks God the "M" in their name didn't turn out to be monopoly... Else some of us will still be at their mercy on top our money shocked
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:52am On Aug 25, 2017
eezeribe:

Thank you for the comment sir
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Emks:

Awesome service standard. From purchase to delivery was excellent!! Updates were timely!!
Thanks Bro, appreciate
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
fixedhollies:

Thanks for the comment really appreciate
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2017
Hello clients, in as much as we appreciate your business and dealings with us ,I implore you to avoid any hate messages regarding any person or organization ,who you must have dealt with in the past, we are here to provide excellent service and customer relationship which has been the bedrock of our business, Pls your comments on us are as appreciated but Pls avoid any direct or indirect hate message against anyone. Thank you all for your cooperation.....
Blessed Friday all and a wonderful weekend ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
Happy weekend all, keep your orders and shipment coming chat us up on 08028996881
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
Part of our latest deliveries, for your shipment and orders from USA... Reach us on 08028996881

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
all items shipped and delivered to our wonderful client FrancisAdl thank you for trusting us

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Part of Our last Friday shipment Anker Bluetooth speaker shipped from USA Enroute delivery to awka to our very own eezeribe.
Thank you for trusting us

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by FrancisAdl(m): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
I've worked with a few International Shipping and Logistics Agents from Nairaland but from my experience I can say that Laredojohn is one of the best if not the BEST. From consultation & quotation stage to Arrival & Pickup, he handled everything with unequalled professionalism.
He sent daily updates on the journey and all products purchased arrived in less than a WEEK which is even better than some High-end Worldwide Shipping companies I must say.
Mr. Lanre keep up the good work, the Lord is your strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
FrancisAdl:
I've worked with a few International Shipping and Logistics Agents from Nairaland but from my experience I can say that Laredojohn is one of the best if not the BEST. From consultation & quotation stage to Arrival & Pickup, he handled everything with unequalled professionalism.
He sent daily updates on the journey and all products purchased arrived in less than a WEEK which is even better than some High-end Worldwide Shipping companies I must say.
Mr. Lanre keep up the good work, the Lord is your strength.
Thank you for the compliments... We are humbled ,Thank you the more for allowing us to serve you

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Our very own tobex three laptops and our private client Mr Ola the last one , Thanks for trusting us with your shipment

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
IPhone 7plus delivered to our client Mr Richards

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Perfumes delivered for our private client

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Here (We Buy iTunes Gift Cards) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.