Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward (175175 Views)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning all, trust the sallah break is going well, we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime today's checkout services is up and running.....@330/$ you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address,
Looking forward to more business with you all
A trial will convince you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by eezeribe(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Thank you very much sir,for your wonderful service...
I received my Bluetooth speaker in beautiful condition at my station in Anambra state...
Thanks for all the updates via whatsapp and calls throughout the shipping process...
Thanks for even asking me to choose my preferred waybill service...
Thanks for the discounts...
You are excellent
God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Cassie74: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laredojohn:
Good morning all, trust the sallah break is going well, we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime today's checkout services is up and running.....@330/$ you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address,

Hi can u buy fron Childrensplace.com.....cheers
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cassie74:

Hi can u buy fron Childrensplace.com.....cheers
Good afternoon... Definitely yes we can buy from children's places, hoskosh, oldnavy etc
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Cassie74: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Laredojohn:

Good afternoon... Definitely yes we can buy from children's places, hoskosh, oldnavy etc

Good,what's your rate to buy and to bring to Abuja. Cheers
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cassie74:

Good,what's your rate to buy and to bring to Abuja. Cheers
Rate for buying from childrenplaces is 380/$ , can't determine the cost of shipping to Abuja yet because I have no idea of what and what you are buying, kindly drop item links here or send via email to olanrewajubanwo@gmail.com or whatsapp to 08028996881 to get total buying and shipping quotes from USA to Lagos, then Lagos to Abuja.look forward to hearing from you
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Thank you very much sir,for your wonderful service...
I received my Bluetooth speaker in beautiful condition at my station in Anambra state...
Thanks for all the updates via whatsapp and calls throughout the shipping process...
Thanks for even asking me to choose my preferred waybill service...
Thanks for the discounts...
You are excellent
God bless you.
Am amazed... Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, We look forward to seeing you again soon...

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
Good morning all, trust the sallah break went well we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime two day checkout services is up and running.....@330/$ you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address,
Also for all your USA to Nigeria shipping inquiry reach us on 08028996881
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Cassie74: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Laredojohn:

Rate for buying from childrenplaces is 380/$ , can't determine the cost of shipping to Abuja yet because I have no idea of what and what you are buying, kindly drop item links here or send via email to olanrewajubanwo@gmail.com or whatsapp to 08028996881 to get total buying and shipping quotes from USA to Lagos, then Lagos to Abuja.look forward to hearing from you

The rate is a bit high for me....just clothes and accessories for my kids...cheers
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by generationz(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Laredojohn:
Good morning all, trust the sallah break went well we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime two day checkout services is up and running.....@330/$ you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address,
Do you only ship Beauty products?
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
generationz:

Do you only ship Beauty products?
Guess you wanted to ask if we ship beauty products, yes we do ship beauty products and other items, we order from websites such as bh cosmetics,ebay,amazon,etc
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cassie74:

The rate is a bit high for me....just clothes and accessories for my kids...cheers
we could get lesser rates the quoted rates is just the bank rate, chat me up on whatsapp via 08028996881 will explain further how lesser rates can be sourced provided we know what you buying on the website the value will determine how low the rate could be .thx
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by generationz(f): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Laredojohn:

Guess you wanted to ask if we ship beauty products, yes we do ship beauty products and other items, we order from websites such as bh cosmetics,ebay,amazon,etc
Yeah a typo error
Alright thanks
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
generationz:

Yeah a typo error
Alright thanks
Uwc
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2017
All ordered for Mr frank...

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Mr Ola laptop ordered

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Mr Frank all orders placed....

1 Share

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Good morning all, trust your week is ending well well we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime two day checkout services is up and running.....@330/$, you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address, Ebay checkout also available at friendly rate
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2017
More for Mr frank

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by nkhay(f): 10:56am On Sep 08, 2017
EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
nkhay:
EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available

EBay checkout available
noted
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hurray it's another weekend our shipments for last week departed the USA yesterday..... Incase you don't know, we are pleased to inform you that our Amazon prime two day checkout services is up and running.....@330/$, you can drop links for quotes here or send to us via whatsapp on 08028996881... We can ship for you to Nigeria with our fast and prompt delivery services from USA to Nigeria and as well checkout to your preferred USA address, Ebay checkout also available at friendly rate
Do have a great weekend all
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Cassie74: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Laredojohn:

we could get lesser rates the quoted rates is just the bank rate, chat me up on whatsapp via 08028996881 will explain further how lesser rates can be sourced provided we know what you buying on the website the value will determine how low the rate could be .thx

Will do
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cassie74:

Will do
Nice will be expecting
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone... Still taking shipping and shopping orders...
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ordered for and to be shipped for our very own Hillsway

1 Like

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mr Marley on this one... Ordered and fully paid

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Shipped for Mr Tobi

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ordered and fully paid for by Mr Ola

Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
It's a new week... Hope it's going well still taking shipments and orders great week ahead all
Re: Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward by Laredojohn(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2017
Order placed and fully paid for by Mr Marley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Www.waphan.com - Download Games, Music, Videos, Apps / World's Smallest Power Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.