Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Ever Been Broke? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Been Broke? (2280 Views)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / Why Most Young Working Class Nigerian Bachelors Are Broke / The Selfie That Broke The Internet! Spot The Fail.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by showbobo(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2009
thameamead:

@tunnybox, what can i say, that's life, i feel for you all but am not abusing the system like some other people. am not interested in clamining any sort of benefit (no offence to people on any sort of benefits)lost my job for three months late last year, i was adviced to claim bnefits but i did not want to so i went  back to my old jobs -cleaning and waitressing for three months,

it's unfair i jumped the queue but i had to do what was right for me, am guilty as charged, lol,

Thanks for sharing ma'am. . Dunno why u're giving a hoot 'bout these bigots

Let he without a sin cast the first stone. . . .
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by thameamead(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
@showbobo, am glad u are on my side, smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
No mind chaircover and all her groupies who dey form like se na them holy pass.
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2009
semid4lyfe:

She was only advising you based on what she knows.
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by tunnytox(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I don't think chaircover is trying to play holier than thou, sometimes truth is bitter but i must say I really do appreciate thameamead, she realises how lucky she is, @semid4lyfe& co don't think you can be that lucky as thameamead grin grin,
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
tunnytox:

I don't think chaircover is trying to play holier than thou, sometimes truth is bitter but i must say I really do appreciate thameamead, she realises how lucky she is, @semid4lyfe& co don't think you can be that lucky as thameamead grin grin,

Tell them oh
She is only saying watch what you say in public, cos you ave no idea who is reading you.
How will the person talking feels when based on what she has said here, immigration is on her ass and she is deported, she will start blaming the younger wife of her papa.
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by showbobo(m): 10:28am On Oct 25, 2009
Heard. . . . smiley wink Hope both parties are happy now?? cheesy wink smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by TheSeeker(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2009
Being broke is nonsense! That phenomenon can kill you if you don't have a heart grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

Being broke is nonsense! That phenomenon can kill you if you don't have a heart grin

very true, cos that is when the man will see wrong in everything and think like a weirdo
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by showbobo(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2009
Yes you are so right. . . lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Broke? by tEsLim(m): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2009
Thats like asking if i have ever eating wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Obama, Would You Adopt A Son? / I Found My Little Cousin Hanging From A Rope In His Bedroom. / Challenging Bad Ideas: Introverts In A Loud Nigerian Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.