Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Job Recruitment. It Might Be Useful To Someone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recruitment. It Might Be Useful To Someone (1230 Views)

26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment And Other Useful Information / Are You Looking For A Job This Might Just Be Useful? Get The Knowledge! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Recruitment. It Might Be Useful To Someone by mylove4God(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
I got this information from a concern friend yesterday, who is trying to contribute in his own way of getting me a job. I wasn't interested interested in it but after I got to know that he once worked with them and it's authentic and not a scam. I decided to post it here, it could help someone else.
*Note: I might not be able to answer questions here much because I am still learner here. grin

[10/2, 6:40 PM] Frank Unknown: Marlboro the best selling of cigarettes brand in the world made by Phillip Morris USA.

Under the wing of Experiential Marketing Agency (EXP) has called for recruitment for an activation on Marlboro that will run for a couple of months. Female brand ambassadors would be needed.Work duration is from Wednesday-Sundays.Renumeration is 80,000 Naira Monthly with 2,000 Naira weekly allowances.

Qualifications.

Tall,outspoken, presentable,bold,customer;-target driven, good communication skills, analytical abilities, proactive, results oriented, market knowledge, motivation for sales,knowledge on how to drive product adoption combined.
[10/3, 4:27 PM] Frank Unknown: Casting will take place on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
Venue; Experiential Marketing Agency,Siemens Building, Oshodi/Isolo Expressway,By Five-star Bus/Stop.Isolo.
Re: Job Recruitment. It Might Be Useful To Someone by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
mylove4God:
I got this information from a concern friend yesterday, who is trying to contribute in his own way of getting me a job. I wasn't interested interested in it but after I got to know that he once worked with them and it's authentic and not a scam. I decided to post it here, it could help someone else.
*Note: I might not be able to answer questions here much because I am still learner here. grin

[10/2, 6:40 PM] Frank Unknown: Marlboro the best selling of cigarettes brand in the world made by Phillip Morris USA.

Under the wing of Experiential Marketing Agency (EXP) has called for recruitment for an activation on Marlboro that will run for a couple of months. Female brand ambassadors would be needed.Work duration is from Wednesday-Sundays.Renumeration is 80,000 Naira Monthly with 2,000 Naira weekly allowances.

Qualifications.

Tall,outspoken, presentable,bold,customer;-target driven, good communication skills, analytical abilities, proactive, results oriented, market knowledge, motivation for sales,knowledge on how to drive product adoption combined.
[10/3, 4:27 PM] Frank Unknown: Casting will take place on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
Venue; Experiential Marketing Agency,Siemens Building, Oshodi/Isolo Expressway,By Five-star Bus/Stop.Isolo.

Pls how can I apply for this,?
08133859742 is my digit if u don't mind helping me

(1) (Reply)

EFCC List Of Successful Candidate For Recruitment Screening Exercise & Interview / Nyscshop Now Massively Recruiting Serving And Prospective Corpers / Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.