Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group (1100 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries / Stop Attacking Buhari, PDP Group Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Anasko(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
…*Says Challenging Obaseki At Tribunal Waste of Fund
The Restoration Group, a political pressure group in the Edo State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on Monday described the just concluded Governorship election in the state as one of the credible, free and fair to be conducted by INEC.
The group while calling for the resignation of the entire state Exco of the party led by Chief Dan Orbih, saying the party was not prepared for the just concluded governorship election in the state.
It called on the national leadership of the party to set up a caretaker committee that will oversee the affairs of the party before the next congress is conducted, the grouped demanded that “the party should prosecute all those who collected money for the election and pocketed it”.
Addressing journalists in Benin City on Monday, the leader of the group and leader of the PDP in Oredo Local Government Area, Mr Uyi Igbinigie, said contrary to the position of the party leadership that the election was rigged in favour of the APC by the INEC, “the election was one of the best conducted so far by INEC and it was free, fair and credible.
“The problem was that before the election because of the financial recklessness of the PDP during the last general election, PDP already had a bad name in Edo. And to add to the injury, the Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu who was the PDP candidate was among those who collected N700million for the presidential election.
“And his visit to EFCC on the matter left sore pain in campaigns. The other reason was the attitude of the state Exco led by Chief Orbih. Rather than speaking on what PDP will do during the campaigns, Orbih was busy raining abuses on Oshiomhole who is an outgoing governor and Godwin Obaseki. meanwhile Obaseki was quietly telling Edo people what he will do for them.
“So we should not waste our money going to tribunal, we believe that PDP needs to sit down and re-strategize but that will be after the entire state Exco must have resigned for peace to rain in Edo PDP” he declared.

http://leadership.ng/news/553017/inec-conducted-most-credible-election-in-edo-pdp-group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by ammyluv2002(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Most credible grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by madridguy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wailers will still wail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
They should please keep kwayet!.

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by UAE123(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Challenging the result of the election is not a bad idea to me bcus it will help to deepen our democracy & also put food on d table of d lawyers that both parties will use in d court. I totally agree DAT d entire state exco should resigned bcus chief Dan Obhir should b ashamed of always loosing to governor Adams Oshiomhole

2 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wailers see your life

Even from your national Headquarters

They agreed it was the best election

Fayose , some online touts & rogues denied it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
UAE123:
Challenging the result of the election is not a bad idea to me bcus it will help to deepen our democracy & also put food on d table of d lawyers that both parties will use in d court. I totally agree DAT d entire state exco should resigned bcus chief Dan Obhir should b ashamed of always loosing to governor Adams Oshiomhole

With your recent comment

I believe some wailers can still be saved

Just like the prodigal son

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
They should please keep kwayet!.

Pdp women leader online

I hail thee

6 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Front page

2 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Pdp women leader online

I hail thee
cheesy cheesy APC men leader online, how're you?.

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by adami48(f): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
Sheriff's faction I presume

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by mumuto: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin
Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy APC men leader online, how're you?.

Cool sis

Make I tell you something

Only that mynd44 & lalasticlala no go like am

Coz it's against the rule on nairaland

I for ask say make you invite me to your next

Meeeting. wailers association of Nigeria (WAN)

But in absentia help me to

Advise all the wailers to Change their ways

No more free money ooo

I know it's not easy but they should try and get something doing

4 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
adami48:
Sheriff's faction I presume

This should be the Zonal leader

I assume

No .

She is

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Cool sis

Make I tell you something

Only that mynd.44 & la.lasticlala no go like am

Coz it's against the rule on nairaland

I for ask say make you invite me to your next

Meeeting. wailers association of Nigeria (WAN)

But in absentia help me to

Advise all the wailers to Change their ways

No more free money ooo

I know it's not easy but they should try and get something doing
And my advice to you and Zombies.
You guys should stop collecting money and N10 Akara to mortgage your future for another 8 years of looting and showing nothing as dividend of democracy. cheesy

#peace.

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by id911(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
INEC CONDUCTED MOST CREDIBLE ELECTION IN EDO-Sheriff Group

smh

2 Likes

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by sarrki(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
herbie27:
And my advice to you and Zombies.
You guys should stop collecting money and N10 Akara to mortgage your future for another 8 years of looting and showing nothing as dividend of democracy. cheesy

#peace.

Thanks sis grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
sarrki:

Thanks sis grin
The pleasure is mine Bro!. grin
Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by Jesusloveyou: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
yea! they were not prepare, they were only prepare for insult, as if na insult we wan eat. pdp is dead in edo state

1 Like

Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by NextGovernor(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers will still wail.

You and Sarrki non dey shame? It surprise me how both of you are so happy in Edo election rigged by your party APC and not happy with a legitimate and transparent winner of Ondo APC primary. Is it that you people don't like good thing or you prefer rigged elections?
Re: INEC Conducted Most Credible Election In Edo – PDP Group by korazon(f): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
So why were journalists and election observers banned from the collation centre whereas oshiomole was inside with them?

(1) (Reply)

Wind Power Project Initiated By Yardua Abandoned By GEJ And Resusctatd By Buhari / BREAKING: Former Presidential Spokesman, Reuben Abati, Arrested / Senator Ben Bruce Hit Hard On A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.