Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 (614 Views)

All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / 5 Signs That Shows Your Android Smartphone Is Infected With Malware / 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 by guydangerous(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
at first it started hanging so I deleted some applications with no success so I rested the phone through the phone settings still no success so I went as far as formatting the phone from recovery mode and now the virus is at high level....now it pulls down the notification bar constantly,you can't operate the phone when is in that mode unless you off/on the phone before you can operate it,what will/can I do to restore it,custom rom (popkat custom rom) or stock rom or take it to gionee experience center.

Phone is gionee p4
Android version 4.4.2
Build number
[SW VERSION]
P4_0303_V8136
[HW VERSION]
P4_mainboard_P3

pictures attached the 1st one is about the phone and the 2second one is the misbehavior.

Re: How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Try and restore the stock rom, not sure if it might solve the problem..... But you will never know less you try
Re: How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 by guydangerous(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
CarlyX8:
Try and restore the stock rom, not sure if it might solve the problem..... But you will never know less you try
done that without success
Re: How Can I Restore My Sister's Infected Gionee P4 by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Then it's serious problem oh, never believed virus could damage an andriod phone..

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Pay Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Buy Another Brand's Phone / Boom J8 Or Camon C9 / Now All Themes On Swiftkey Are Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.