Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. (458 Views)

Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / Abducted Boy From Ebonyi Found In Ondo State Roaming Around (Photos) / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. by Kingsean(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
i had a very Strange experience this evening. i was inside watching TV with my family when suddenly i heard people shouting that buckets had been stolen in the house. My neighbours were outside lamenting that buckets and some other valuables were stolen. i thought it was a joke till i discovered my 3 buckets were also stolen. later some of the children in the house told us that they saw a woman carrying many buckets. everyone ran in the direction the woman went and discovered she had already crossed the express road. it took the efforts of some area boys at the bus stop to recover the buckets. many people wanted to beat her but she somehow escaped. we were later made to understand that the woman had been stealing from different houses around and reselling. infact this is a very strange Occurrence. Pls everyone should beware especially people in surulere. be on the lookout for thieves entering houses pretending to be visitors at odd hours.
Re: Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Seriously? A woman stealing buckets? This so strange...how it even possible to sell a used bucket in this 9ja? Sure, she's not using them for something bad?

Honestly, you need to do some serious prayers. Don't assume she's selling those buckets cause 9js neva bad reach like that ooh
Re: Beware Of Thieves Roaming Around Lagos Pretending To Be Visitors At Odd Hours. by dotman4real007(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Oga oooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Police Officer Of Omitting Her Name In The NPF Recruitment / Yahoo Hacked!!!: World's Biggest Hack Affecting 1 Billion Users / Suspected Militants Arrested Over Recent Attacks On Oil Facilities (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.