Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch (4558 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2016
so its a frosh new day, and i know you all enjoyed the weekend/independence break...
Its no news that some people feel incomplete without there time piece,its one fashion gadget that some people just can't go out without it on there wrist.

So Just for fun share a picture of your time piece, as a lover of watch of which i know am not the only guilty one lets feed our eyes with some of your classy watches. and av been meaning to change mine maybe i might find the kind i love..pls lets act maturedly btw av missed this place...

let the show begin.
Sinaj
iykekelvin

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Loyalblak007(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Where's yours
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Synzu(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
OP let's see yours.
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Lead by example
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by makydebbie(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2016
we are waiting for youundecided
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by sinaj(f): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2016
She reacts to jewelries
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RealJaneDoe: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2016
Why would I wear a watch when I have a phone
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by GogetterMD(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2016
LG urbane w150 rose gold

4 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Where's yours
Synzu:
OP let's see yours.
STFUareyouG0d:
Lead by example
makydebbie:
we are waiting for youundecided
lol...that av been done you should do same to make the thread live to its purpose thanks a bunch
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2016
GogetterMD:
LG urbane w150 rose gold
thats cool man i bet u got it at high price does it come in chain too ?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Synzu(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
#RoseGoldCubanLink

#RoseGoldRollie

#RollieOyster smiley

8 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by GogetterMD(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thats cool man i bet u got it at high price does it come in chain too ?
Well, costs about $160 minus shipping
It comes with a 22mm leather strap, which you can easily switch for a 22mm chain or band of your choice
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Synzu(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2016
GogetterMD:
LG urbane w150 rose gold

I've never liked leather strap-on watches but this one is gorgeous AF!

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by GogetterMD(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Synzu:

I've never liked leather strap-on watches but this one is gorgeous AF!
Yeah that's my baby right there. She's a master timepiece only for special occasions grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by firstking01(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Why would I wear a watch when I have a phone
Exactly my thought tho but i still think wearing of wristwatch is to compliment your dressing.
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RoyalBlak007: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2016
Just two

3 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2016
I don't think showing off My 10Karat AP is good idea I'll pass grin grin grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Loyalblak007(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2016
I don't have a wrist watch tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2016
Synzu:
#RoseGoldCubanLink

#RoseGoldRollie

#RollieOyster smiley

thats a classic time piece so frosh btw chain and leather which does it for u?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Just two
that watch is dope what is the name?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2016
Loyalblak007:
I don't have a wrist watch tongue cheesy
kkk
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
I don't think showing off My 10Karat AP is good idea I'll pass grin grin grin
lol...thanks for dropping by
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2016
Here you go
Armani Exchange

7 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Ayomel(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2016
Tag heuer Kirium

4 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by LorDBolton(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2016
@ ayomel that tag is lit AF! shocked

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Loyalblak007(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Just two

Nice shocked
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by LorDBolton(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
My humble Kenneth Cole reaction.

Black/silver (I love plain colours) grin

2 Likes

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RoyalBlak007: 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Loyalblak007:

Nice shocked

Why surprised?

Thanks grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Talk2Bella(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Waiting for daddyfreeze grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
I dont have money to buy wristwatch,time is on my phone. grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ladies love Michael Kors grin

Here's mine. They ain't new but still they good lookin juz like the rabbit on my dp... cheesy

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by chigoizie7(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Just a black movado bold, ceramic, not all that expensive but, affordable by me.

And a very sharp Philip patek

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Date Ur Coursemate Of Same Level? / Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / Sites For Downloading 3gp Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.