Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch (4510 Views)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Lovers Share Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RoyalBlak007: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
that watch is dope what is the name?

#Luminor Militare

#LANGS
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
smiley cool

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by RoyalBlak007: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
smiley cool

Nice

Love the latter cool
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you smiley
RoyalBlak007:

Nice

Love the latter cool
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
LorDBolton:
My humble Kenneth Cole reaction.

Black/silver (I love plain colours) grin

i fell in love with that black it would go well with a black suit nice one.
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
smiley cool
awwwn so lovely on ur wrist
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by theunnamed: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2016
#customized

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank you smiley
Rexhenrex:
awwwn so lovely on ur wrist
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ayomel:
Tag heuer Kirium
cute,u like big watchs?

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Thank you smiley
but the first is diff from the other two right?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Definately! All are different smiley
Rexhenrex:
but the first is diff from the other two right?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Definately! All are different smiley
dash me the first one me likey....btw wats the name and is it unisex?
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
laveda come and post urs i caught u peeping
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by lodphil(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nice watches

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Laveda(f): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
laveda come and post urs i caught u peeping

grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
dash me the first one me likey....btw wats the name and is it unisex?
Yes it's unisex, don't know the name though.... can't dash you the first one but I can dash you the last one smiley
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by nmreports: 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ah ah ah. Funny thread but let me snap.

1 Like

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Synzu(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thats a classic time piece so frosh btw chain and leather which does it for u?

Chain all day, bruh. Buh I'll defo go for the "classy" leather strap when next I go shopping for a new watch. Chains just don't blend in with the new look I have in mind.
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Acheron: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
smiley cool
500naira wristwatches except the first that's above 1k. Smh
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Synzu(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
GogetterMD:

Yeah that's my baby right there. She's a master timepiece only for special occasions grin

Special occasions? LOL! Bruh, the only thing I hardly do with my rollies is take a shower. I sleep with a watch on, if I wanna cook, I cook with a watch on. I even fvck with a watch on gringrin

My watch is something I can't go without.
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by iamkingzlee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hublot Geneve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by GogetterMD(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Synzu:

Special occasions? LOL! Bruh, the only thing I hardly do with my rollies is take a shower. I sleep with a watch on, if I wanna cook, I cook with a watch on. I even fvck with a watch on gringrin

My watch is something I can't go without.
Nah, it's because I have a smartband I wear more often

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Rexhenrex(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Synzu:

Chain all day, bruh. Buh I'll defo go for the "classy" leather strap when next I go shopping for a new watch. Chains just don't blend in with the new look I have in mind.
lol...i totally understand
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2016
theunnamed:
#customized
that dry hairy arm grin
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by theunnamed: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
that dry hairy arm grin

turns you on doesn't it: )

but sorry honey,I'm spoken for
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2016
theunnamed:

turns you on doesn't it: )

but sorry honey,I'm spoken for
haha grin no it does not do anythin' for me
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by theunnamed: 2:03am On Oct 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha grin no it does not do anythin' for me

alright you win
I've got no come back to that
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by golor(m): 5:00am On Oct 08, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ladies love Michael Kors grin

Here's mine. They ain't new but still they good lookin juz like the rabbit on my dp... cheesy

How much did you get d first wrist watch ,would love to get one
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 08, 2016
golor:

How much did you get d first wrist watch ,would love to get one

I think it's equivalent to 300usd...I love MK watches coz they are not expensive in price but it's very elegant... They have for men as well.. cheesy
Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Burgerlomo: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Here is mine

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by saidu10: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2016
Dats my Roda.chain watch all d time

Re: For Wrist Watch Lovers,share A Picture Of You Watch by Burgerlomo: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2016
saidu10:
Dats my Roda.chain watch all d time

Roda or Rado? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Sorry Vaseline Crew... I Rep Team Black Girls Now. / My Boss Did This Today / Twerking Video That Will Make You Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.