Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September (843 Views)

3 Football Giants Celebrate Their Birthday On 5th Of February / 9japredict Scams, Beware Of 9japredict. My Story With 9japredict. / 9japredict Refuse To Update My Account With Money I Won, Pls What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September by omochelsea004(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2016
Hi nairalanders, i av been using this sport betting site called 9japredict since 5 years ago, 2011 to be precised with just little complaints all over the years, although many people do warn me against 9japredict that they are nothing but pure scam, some even told me categorically that 9japredict dont use to pay winnings above #100,000 & since i never win up to 50k in my life before, i thought there is no cause for alerm, so i decided to continue with them.
On the 5th of September this year (5 / 9 / 2016) i made a withdrawal of #47,200 from my 9japredict account with (username: adelusi77 ) & up till now it hasn't been credited to my bank account, av tried all my possible best to inform them about the situation, every time i call their customer care line it will just be ringing, ringing & ringing without picking d calls, to get through to them you will av to dedicate like 5hrs of ur time in a day to call them, & when they eventually picked the call after lodging my complaints, they usually assure me that i will see the alert soon, today makes it exactly a month av been on this same issue, nothing till today, i don't know how long it will take 9japredict to pay out just #47,200, when some sport betting site are paying out winnings of over 50 million naira, 9japredict couldn't pay just #47,200 in a month.
Their customer care agents are very proud & rude in addressing customers, most especially the lady among them, she is something else, she is not even qualified to be a customer care agent, i dont know how she made it there, & still there without being fired up till now because people are really complaining, maybe she is d wife or daughter of the owner sha.

9japredict be pretty sure that i won't & i can't give up #47,200 just like that, it will be better for u to do the needful now b4 i take it up against u people, review my withdrawal request & send me my money, i assured u i will pretend as if it never happened.

my username is adelusi77
Re: 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September by yungkhalifa: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Am experiencing the same problem, made a withdrawal of 70,000 still pending since 2nd of sep. have called their custome care, send mails yet nothing happened. they kept saying same thing be patient

Username: Rambox007
Re: 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September by omochelsea004(m): 11:08am On Oct 05, 2016
yungkhalifa:
Am experiencing the same problem, made a withdrawal of 70,000 still pending since 2nd of sep. have called their custome care, send mails yet nothing happened. they kept saying same thing be patient

Username: Rambox007
what is d transaction status now, is it still pending or it has been approved?
Re: 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September by omochelsea004(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
to be patient was what they were telling me before, but now what they are saying is dat they av forwarded d money to my bank account, that is what they are insisting, and its a big lie because i avn't seen it

(1) (Reply)

Funny Jersey After Barcelona Loss To Man City / Fans Taunt Victor Moses Over Red Card / Zambia To Camp In Spain Ahead Of Super Eagles Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.