Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

What 'honourable ' Herman Hembe Had To Say To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What 'honourable ' Herman Hembe Had To Say To Nigerians (689 Views)

I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member / Herman Hembe's Tweet About Rape Of 81 Year Old Woman Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What 'honourable ' Herman Hembe Had To Say To Nigerians by bcashy: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2016
What 'Honourable ' Herman Hembe had to say to Nigerians harbouring any thoughts about protesting against the allegations of massive corruption and fraud at the National Assembly .

'HONOURABLE' HERMAN IORWASE HEMBE, is a
MEMBER REPRESENTING KONSHISHA/VANDEIKYA BENUE STATE at the FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, ABUJA

Re: What 'honourable ' Herman Hembe Had To Say To Nigerians by DatBenueBoi(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2016
I wouldn't want to believe this maybe his twitter was hacked.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Osinabjo, Saraki And Dino Melaye At Anti Corruption Workshop / UNBELIEVABLE! Nigerians In Diaspora Give Buhari Ultimatum / See Photos Of Aisha Buhari,Shettima sharing Food To IDPs In Kaga, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.