Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Do You Choose Your Favorite Rap Artists? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do You Choose Your Favorite Rap Artists? (617 Views)

What Are Your Top Favorite Rap Music Of All Time?? / Favorite Rap Lines/ Lyrics / 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Choose Your Favorite Rap Artists? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
Have seen a lot of fights and comparisons here. For instance, like pitching M.I and sauce kid to decide who raps better. Some say M.I while the others pick sauce, but what matters most is the criteria he/she used for making a choice. Now the question is, what qualities makes up your favourite rap artists?

In my own opinion, as long as you have the sophisticated lyrics and the coherent flow, I make my choice based on a nice voice. I like rap artists like; the game, DMX, Nas, lloyd banks, M.I. just because of their voice. Though eminem is good rap artist, I dont buy his CDs because I dislike his comic voice together with 50 cent, jay-z, snoop dogg, lil wayne etc

(1) (Reply)

Did You See The Mo Hits Performance At Mama Award Wande Coal Was On Fire / Drake! / Gangster Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.