Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50828 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
y here

Anyway, bitter Nigerian men re all out nw to tell u how bad their sisters are. Do pay attention smiley

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Hahahahhahahahahhaha ' iam inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along
Lol these days it's hard find a good girl don't know what went wrong

All the good girls have join gang.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by chubbygal(f): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Funny kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Obiwannn: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
DESPERATION
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by MrBLING(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
All the single ladies,
All the single ladies,
Now put your hands up

o o o, oooo

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by recievesense: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm here honey..if u need me

Women una no dey use ear hear abroad

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by odimbannamdi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.

5 freaking years!? And u never got to know?

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by MadCow1: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

No mind am..

E wan use UK Visa format turn Baba for the Girls for Nairaland.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God don use you expose am.. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
op give specifications, on the application, like tall,with open teeth, fair or dark?etc, I am sure you will get alot of dms from qualified candidates here on this forum grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by nickvanilla(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hehehe. The way folks here make a big deal about marriage ehn.
So op are you saying that in the whole of uk u can't find wife material. I very much doubt that. Stay in uk and look for a wife! angry

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by wristbangle: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm here honey..if u need me

See this thief sad

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Iko5000: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP there are a lot of good Nigerian girls all over UK. you just need to network more for example .
for example in London young Igbo people born in uk have a network forum where they get to meet fellow Igbo people
Link below

http://www.icsn.co.uk/

there are many more for other cultures , in Universities and much more . you just need to be out there
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by mrjojo: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.
lol,abeg bros gist us this story make we learn

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lovelynature(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by abokibuhari: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
MadCow1:

No mind am..

E wan use UK Visa format turn Baba for the Girls for Nairaland.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God don use you expose am.. grin
Na uniben boi

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided Only if I was a lady would have married u... Pounds sterling is very attractive now converted to naira

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Please examine yourself very well as to why you cannot have a proper relationship in the UK. There are many single Naija girls there for the choosing. If you are seeking a slave or fool, you may become what you seek once your wife sets foot on UK soil. When the village girl eye don clear, you will fall through the crumbling earth. I've seen some disastrous results from men who go home to get a wife they know nothing of. I dey fear for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

forget it, society has made Nigerian women corrupt and morally bankrupt. i don't know how long you have been abroad but Nigerian women are not what they used to be. if you must marry a Nigerian, find a Nigerian women where you are, chances are she has a higher moral code than the Nigerians at home

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Icon79(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP, if you can't find a Nigerian girl to marry in UK then you probably won't find a Nigerian girl to marry in Nigeria. Truth be told, the UK especially London is a like one small naija village. You said that your job doesn't give you much of a social life but you gotta make out time....get out there to meet people. I lived in UK for a while before I relocated, there are tens of thousands of wonderful Nigerian women in the city of London alone. And I mean, wonderful Nigerian girls that would make any man happy. Trust me on that one.

O pari

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by gbens2000(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Expect your mail box to full soon grin
you damn ryt
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
[size=15pt] Op, na oloshos full Nigeria ooo. Girls that fVck for money make up 75% of female population in Nigeria, please stay away and get yourself a white girl [/size] awwwn your kids will be so cute with blonde hairs tongue

16 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Paseus(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
tollytexy:
Go to Quilox or Peckers. . Wives plenty waiting from u
quilox ? shocked
tollytexy:
Go to Quilox or Peckers. . Wives plenty waiting from u
quilox ?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Cherishing(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Lol see format.

Leave our girls on Nairaland alone with this COME and MARRY format.

What is the difference between the girls in Nigeria and the UK?since the UK is an extention of Nigeria anyway.

And you think 1 month is enough to meet a girl,develop a relationship and then marry her?

Story is not adding up.

You want a Nigeria girl?then go to Nigeria in the UK to look for them. Nigeria in the UK is the South East part of London.

I lived there for almost 10 years,and I can authoritatively tell you that all the kinds of girls you want from your village,then some, is there.

which one is our girls for nairaland kwa
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by malton: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Really? That's funny, because I'm planning on going abroad to find a wife.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by berrystunn(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:

I like this your come and marry format

I get follow up sha in case.

Make we join forces.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Piercedclit1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
You don dey come back so you wan recruit free totos wey you go hammer with marriage talks.
Please look around you in that your uk, so many Nigerian girls abound

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by repogirl(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol,operation find a wife in a month....good luck with that.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Maxvasia(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
Better stay where you are and find a wife there. Naija does not have wife materials again. You stand a better chance of seeing a wife wer u are. Its only ladies who just want to marry that u will find here. U wnt find love or happiness here in naija. Avoid naija babes or learn from experience

6 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by obowunmi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
This whole marriage thing is about luck and nothing else.

Some folks are lucky to find love and compatibility.

Other folks have to manage ugly and incompatibility just so you can have kids and move on.

There has to be more to life than this marriage business.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LorDBolton(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oga we ain't related but i'm praying you don't make this GREAT MISTAKE coming to nigeria to look for wife material o, we don't have it locally we import.

Now that dollar don high even the ones that are imported have been corrupted.

If you wanna have fun I concur visit the island but wife material? Guy it's same you who will come to NL to complain.

Naija girls are -1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by shumuel(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
OP don't look further i have a solution.

Lalasticlala please hook this man up with that lady that is searching for husband, You made them both hit FP, so i expected you to have done that, Please do that now.

Oga Seun give them your blessings wink

2 Problems solved, I Love myself, I Love Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by obowunmi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
You will marry someone you manage and not because you are crazy about them.

Keep your standards low and realistic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.