Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! (50826 Views)

Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Annie2059: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=agentofchange1 post=49915142]

My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.

Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heartand brain. Worry about the size of her love andendurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.

Are you his daddy for real? undecided[quote author=agentofchange1 post=49915142]

My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.

Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heartand brain. Worry about the size of her love andendurance. Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock.

Are you his daddy for real?
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Who cares!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
telemapreye1:
You will get good girls in lagos

Then plenty for Allen Avenue and Ritalori

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Confirm smiley.....Nigerian girls over der has lost their cultural values, all in the name of "I'm not in Nigeria anymore, I'm in the UK", some even talk back or shout at their parents, the Nigerian villiage girls in UK worse pass, I tell you. Speaking from experience smiley
sukkot:
hehehehe. personally i think the nigga has control issues. he has napoleon complex. he is looking for a girl who will say YES SIR to him, and cook and wash his plates and wash his clothes and UK girls are not down with that. he needs to sort out his control issues and he will see many women to marry in the UK.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by agentofchange1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
[quote author=Annie2059 post=49915315][/quote]

No dear , am not. Just a post I saw sometimes back , felt its will help ...
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oya talk true, you too don dm?
nope

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by omosefeeguaibor(f): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
And it is so ironic that majority of people replying this thread are guys but biko not all nigerian females are as you guys are painting them to be. @ OP it will be in your best interest to look for female that are within your territory in U.K there, i.e observe their culture and all and pick your choice there. after all the the devil you know is better than the angels you have no idea about, since we are talking about marriage here, please leave Nigerian guys to Nigerian girls, and foreign ladies to foreign guys. Except you my Goodman is hell bent on marrying a Nigerian girl, note then that nairalanders as far as I am concerned will not be the one to make choice for you, as always op the ball is in your court. Shine your eye

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by jesusjewel1(f): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
emeraldknytt:
My brother, my only candid advice is to find someone to pop out kids for you. what I Am saying in essence is, don't think of getting married to true loving Nigerian lady or any woman who is gonna be a 100% with such period of check and seeā€¦ cos our women only dance to the tune of Dallas and Nairas. The economy is hard and the HUSTLE IS REAL YOU are warned.

AJA (girls) Gberaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

This is mean....
Are ladies baby-bags that you deep in and get what you want?
Or are we that evil?

Hhhaaannn!!!
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Perfectionist11: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
It is "unrealistic and 'nearly' impossible" to find a compatible partner to spend d rest of your life with within a month...
You might find a girl now cause you probably are financially stable.
.what happens during d moment of trials and tribulations??..will she b there?
In your darkest hour..your biggest despair..will she be there?
In turbulence,frustrations and doubts..will she b there?
In the moments you've got nothing to offer other than a promise of a better tomorrow..will she be there?

Most importantly ask yourself do you want a girl that'll be there?..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
blackedwin:
For those of you calling ladies names, can you stand it if someone calls your sisters,nieces,daughters such? I bet you will fight to defend them,but y'all come here and spew rubbish.lots of kids in Nairaland nowadays.
forget that talk. majority of our girls and sisters are lazy and inconsiderate. desperately looking for who to devour. anything shiny sighted by our sisters is rushed without knowing the source. abegi no be today yansh dey back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Haute:

Are you a model? You type like one.
Fantastic! yes i am a role model smiley
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by rosalieene(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
lmaooo
This issue is not what you should come on Nairaland to disclose. Of course you would only call for desperate gold diggers here on NL that's only if you have money.
It's ur personal life OP.
you can discuss that with your family and friends not here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good women are scarce everywhere grin cheesy
mrjojo:
Bros read this carefully,
You wouldn't find a genuine lady here in Nigeria withinin that time frame you got. Good women are really scarce in Nigeria this days. You will need alot of time for you to sort through the pretenders and the gold diggers. I would rather you network more in the UK and is it a must you marry a Nigerian? Widen your horizon Bro, don't be limited by nationality.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by comradeson: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
ibx1976:
My good people I am in a bit of a situation here and would like to hear from the community. I have lived the last few years in the UK and can say I am in a reasonably "settled" place in my life except for one thing: I don't have a wife and I am getting old!.

For the last few years, going by people's advice I thought it was best to cultivate a relationship here with someone here in the UK, learn about them and settle.

It has not worked out for me. Maybe its my luck, it has not quite worked with me with the ladies over here. I always end up with someone diametrically opposite to my goals and aspirations. The idea of marrying an Oyibo is even worse - things just did not work out in that direction either.

To compound the problem, I my job does not allow me much of a social life. I just cant make it happen without help.

On a friend's advice, I have been invited to come back home to naija and see how things can work out. I have therefore taken a months leave and am headed home for the next 1 month. Our plan is to visit a few good families and places to see if anything can materialise from that.

My people any advice on this? If you were in my shoes, how will you conduct this affair. What will you look out for. What will you avoid.

I will advice you propose to ur fellownairalanders such as dollyjoy,jadekitana,ivyy or kenonze.They r pretty and succulent. They may just agree to marry you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
EkoErrands:

Pls if the girls there didn't cheat on you kuku marry them...and endure their luggage.the ones here will cheat on you and still give you luggage to carry. All of them except those that will not bash me for saying this secret of theirs are olosho.

I'm inside one 5yr relationship and It appears it has been an olosho relationship all along.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by sukkot: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Confirm smiley.....Nigerian girls over der has lost their cultural values, all in the name of "I'm not in Nigeria anymore, I'm in the UK", some even talk back or shout at their parents, the Nigerian villiage girls in UK worse pass, I tell you. Speaking from experience smiley
i dont see it like that. a woman has to express herself. you cant keep someone down forever. if in expressing herself she is loquacious and pugnacious, then thats a problem. but nevertheless all that naija mentality of subservient woman is rubbish. if a woman has to pretend to be subservient, thats a problem, and if a man is expecting a subservient woman, thats a problem too. people should just be.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
I talk am grin
blackedwin:
For those of you calling ladies names, can you stand it if someone calls your sisters,nieces,daughters such? I bet you will fight to defend them,but y'all come here and spew rubbish.lots of kids in Nairaland nowadays.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by flokii: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
you'll still find good girls at home.. just be smart about it
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by LuvU2: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Who cares!
hey smiley
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by EkoErrands: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
telemapreye1:
All of you are kukuma the same
Sorry sha

I swore to her that for 5 years I haven't seen a second vj. She couldn't swear back . so what are we still doing together. As I dey now...those babes the OP is running away from...are the type I'm looking for.

When she give me green card...I give her faithfulness since I'm good at it.

As am talking to you $2500 for flight money and initial gra gra is already available. I'm f**king tired of Naija babes...and I don't have the strength to start another drama with another olosho in sheep's clothing .

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nnamdikalu: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Fresia01:
I'm here honey..if u need me
Gold digger spotted:B:B:B:B

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
You are right smiley
sukkot:
i dont see it like that. a woman has to express herself. you cant keep someone down forever. if in expressing herself she is loquacious and pugnacious, then thats a problem. but nevertheless all that naija mentality of subservient woman is rubbish. if a woman has to pretend to be subservient, thats a problem, and if a man is expecting a subservient woman, thats a problem too. people should just be.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
LuvU2:
Fantastic! yes i am a role model smiley

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Maski87: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
My guy e get one of my sister when don dey near 30yrs but e never marry I go introduced her to you if you dey serious, many people Wan marry am but she just dey shun them and waiting for the right guy which I think is you
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by emeraldknytt(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
jesusjewel1:

This is mean....
Are ladies baby-bags that you deep in and get what you want?
Or are we that evil?

Hhhaaannn!!!
Well, I speak for the majority, who has/had been swindled, cheated on and jilted by female lovers. it a booming conception that ladies (not generalizing... b4 y'all come for my small head) are commonly driven by worth and mundane things... I Am yet to see a sane lady get married to someone who is not up to a set scorecard standard. Prove me wrong, mademoiselle

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by ladyF(f): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Plenty people go PM the OP today sha... grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by hopeforcharles(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demigods666:

All the good girls have join gang.
and they have joined bad gangs. smh

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Zi: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hehehe. OP, for a start, you may send me a PM let us connect. The only issue here is that I don't stay in Nigeria or the UK.

Who knows cool
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by agesron(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thank u oooo.

Cutehector:
Pls stay where you are. Kidnappers are much in nigeria now.
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Good women are scarce everywhere grin cheesy
we know. but when you are bad and still pretend. I can't just take it.

oyinbo girls can tell you their past(i suppose) but naija? they go lie

I only have sex once

my uncle took my Virginity

I fell from second floor and landed with my pussycat in a big stick and lost my virginity.

I can't take it... what of all the girls wey and my friends fvck for school? not once not twice. what of all the campus kpanshing? nysc kpanshing?

later they'll join church group and pretend them never see djck before.

I just can't take it

be real

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by metallisc(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
omosefeeguaibor:
And it is so ironic that majority of people replying this thread are guys but biko not all nigerian females are as you guys are painting them to be. @ OP it will be in your best interest to look for female that are within your territory in U.K there, i.e observe their culture and all and pick your choice there. after all the the devil you know is better than the angels you have no idea about, since we are talking about marriage here, please leave Nigerian guys to Nigerian girls, and foreign ladies to foreign guys. Except you my Goodman is hell bent on marrying a Nigerian girl, note then that nairalanders as far as I am concerned will not be the one to make choice for you, as always op the ball is in your court. Shine your eye

See as you just dey make sense upandan... physically, mentally and otherwise! grin
Re: Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
LuvU2:
hey smiley
i have been catching glimpses of your monicker here and there. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.