Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job (2969 Views)

I Am A Graduate And Jobless. I Want To Work Please Help!!!! / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Tunish: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
Friend to be sincere with ourselves, is only the grace of God that can help you out of this unemploy. After the interview, I was given appointment letter without even check, if you have a specific grade.so, my dear brother don't rely on your grade but on the favor, mercy God. But I didn't say you should not work hard to have a good grade it also very important.
Thank

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by ammyluv2002(f): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congratulations....it's all about God!
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Ojestas(m): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Tunish:
Friend to be sincere with ourselves, is only the grace of God that can help you out of this unemploy. After the interview, I was given appointment letter without even check, if you have a specific grade.so, my dear brother don't rely on your grade but on the favor, mercy God. But I didn't say you should not work hard to have a good grade it also very important.
Thank
Congrats on your new job, bro. . I wish u the best.

OP, some people are coming to condemn your grammar, kindly ignore and ask them "Who English Epp!!"

4 Likes

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Tunish: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Amen oo
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by ifyeez: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided No allow ur oga see this ur testimony o, coz em go vex collect em employment back bcoz of ur grammatical blunders. Success bro grin

10 Likes

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by kingphilip(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congratulations on your new found job

I pray for all job hunters to share same testimony soon

1 Like

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by enshi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
More details on the job, location tittle even pay would be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Bekeey: 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Congrats
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Whether your English good or not, God don do am for you! smiley

Congratulobiaaaa cheesy

3 Likes

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Unike1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyeez:
undecided No allow ur oga see this ur testimony o, coz em go vex collect em employment back bcoz of ur grammatical blunders. Success bro grin

Mehn! You're so funny. I just can't stop laughing. @ op, you too no try. You weren't coordinated while typing this I believe. Prolly you were too excited to proof read before posting. Congrats anyways.
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Ayoola171(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyeez:

I thought the OP never called for the review of his grammars, he opined that we should not underestimate the power of grace even though grades and ability are necessary.

Dear OP, am saying congratulations.

1 Like

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by dahmie2013: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
Getting a job now is like having a child. Only God gives children, same way only God gives jobs.
Congrats Op! This is just d beginning of great things.

1 Like

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by alexy147(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS..
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by AJVC(f): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations my dear.
Thank God for you
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Jolonjolo: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Snow5(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:

The OP himself is the definition of "GRACE"...

He jst told you it's not all bout your certificate or grammars.. And you still here quoting him?...

Mehn... Pray for grace jor..

I need your grace lord!!!

1 Like

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by ebujany(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2016
Who English epp? God Don do am for you my brother, congratulations. THANK
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by apheyz(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
Ojestas:
Congrats on your new job, bro. . I wish u the best.

OP, some people are coming to condemn your grammar, kindly ignore and ask them "Who English Epp!!"

chai!!! you ehn!!!! u come dey use style condemn O.P grammar ba!!!
Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by biuti(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2016
Snow5:

The OP himself is the definition of "GRACE"...

He jst told you it's not all bout your certificate or grammars.. And you still here quoting him?...

Mehn... Pray for grace jor..

I need your grace lord!!!

I feel like giving 1000 likes for this comment alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Grace worked for me sometime ago,like joke I got the job...that grace still sustained me...grace is all u need peeps.

(1) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Past Questions And Answers / #ENDSAR: Free Premium Lynda Account For The Protests / Post Kaduna Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.