Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54767 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by SKYTREND(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Advertises For Sale 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy

The federal government has advertised the sale of two aircraft in the presidential fleet.

http://skytrendnews.com/2016/10/04/nigerian-govt-advertises-for-sale-2-presidential-jets/

The newspaper adverts for the sale of 2 Presidential aircraft, a Falcon 7x executive jet & Hawker4000 were duly authorized by the Presidency

This is in line with the directive of President @MBuhari that aircraft in the Presidential air fleet be reduced to cut down on waste.

When he campaigned to be President, the then APC candidate @MBuhari, if you recall, promised to look at the presidential air fleet...

..with view to cutting down on waste.

His directive to a government committee on this assignment is that he liked to see a compact and reliable aircraft...

...for the safe airlift of the President, the Vice President and other government officials that go on special missions.
This exercise is by no means complete.

I am sure the Commander of the Presidential air fleet will any time from now, call you to a ceremony...

...at which he will hand over some other aircraft to the Airforce for their operations.

Some of the aircrafts will be handed over to the Nigerian Air force to boost their operations.

Garba Shehu

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/783358739621486592

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by pedel: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am interested. I know they are going to sell them at half the market value for their cronies.
*Modify *
Why selling just 2 out of 10? So that they can say they reduced the number of planes in the presidential fleet.
Ok.... Campaign promise about to be fulfilled. Thank God.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by pacino26(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hope FG won't sell it back to itself as was seen with the LASG on the Helicopter saga. Meantime how much does it go for plus the VIN grin grin grin grin has it been painted before

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by flyingsnail(f): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigeria is not broke.Dont mind buhari.Na buhari go still buy am at #10k

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by GoggleB(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
They wud still sell it to themselves..

Bunch of thieves..

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Realist2: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by FagsamPHP(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
Na themselves go still buy am... Awon agbaya alai lojuti...

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will believe this news when I see the advert in OLX and Jiji grin

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by abacusCm(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2016
what about the price
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Demdem(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Excellent development. We called for this and baba is listening. 2 not enough but is a good start.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by rusher14: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Demdem(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?

They are nothing but inconsequential fools. They can't be pleased.

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Fidelismaria: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
I wan buy ooo

Who go borrow me loan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by chumakk: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
nice one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by zurine(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
hope this news will not be denounced later

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why FG no go OLX? chap chap sales abeg, 9ja need d fund.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by proeast(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Out of 12 jets, the dullard wants to sell 2 and keep 10 and he wants us to clap for him A fellow African country had just one and the wise president and humane president had to sell it!!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by DesChyko: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
F**k. Is Nigeria rich enough to use ten jets?

The hell are they flying to.

Market eleven and keep one!

If it get damaged, market it too.

The way you campaigned, I was thinking all your movements will be done by BRT and camels undecided

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2016
change really begins with him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Interesting....FG should inform all the general overseas, I am very sure our churches are not as broke as the Nation. grin grin

Ipolowo oja to badt....Era moinmoin e jeko ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by martineinstein(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
proeast:
Out of 12 jets, the dullard wants to sell 2 and keep 10 and he wants us to clap for him A fellow African country had just one and the wise president and humane president had to sell it!!
abeg,shut up...while others were 'recruiting' jets ,he is selling ....if he isnt selling,u would be d first to criticise

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by goldiam(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
For sale abi abeg if e gree 20000 make dem tell me I fit buy am.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by dhamstar(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
recession has finally hit aso rock...

Thumbs up mr president.....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
I still believe they should be sold secretly as this will further drive the investors away.Infact we seriously need propaganda TV channels at the moment to paint our economic in flying colours rather than advertising the sale of presidential jets
Ask the Russians,Chinese,Iranians,Turkish,Americans the magic of propaganda tv networks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Damilolababy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lalasticlala. i wished nairaland Has radio or television station. i would like it better..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by MARKone(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
A year plus gone, na now him wan sell off some presidential jets, after people have written about it. Besides the presidential fleet is said to consists of up to 12 aircrafts, and they want us to clap for them, for selling just two, them never serious. Change should begin with them. Sell the goddamn things off or leave just two. His counterpart dey enter economy class, that is how to cut cost!!

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by kidman96(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by shine96: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Just two out of the ten planes? I do not this Buhari's government is sincere about cutting cost or pruning down on extravagances

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by ceeethru(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't think such idea has anything to do wit our collapsed economy.
I don't want to say his incompetence. I think it will be more meaningful if he can embark on reduction of cost of governance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Weedcrusher: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigerians so difficult to rule

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by ifyeez: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.
Buhari number one scammer in Nigeria, yahoo boiz dey learn work where that man dey for scam.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.