Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son (8257 Views)

Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Christian god have sex (fornication) with mere mortal and virgin woman called Mary may Allah be pleased her. Then the one and only son of God was born or God was born.

For those who will explain the biblical meaning of "Begotten" I have already find it.

Greatest Blasphemy Ever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One. Allah , the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born. Nor is there to Him any equivalent." Qur'an 112

Call your non Muslim friends APCsupporter Demmzy15 aminusanti lexiconkabir

5 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by profstar(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seriously!?

1 Like

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by hopefulLandlord: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2016

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Christian god have sex (fornication) with mere mortal and virgin woman called Mary may Allah be pleased her. Then the one and only son of God was born or God was born.

For those who will explain the biblical meaning of "Begotten" I have already find it.

Greatest Blasphemy Ever.

Smh! pls how old are you? Begotten means "to cause to be" or to "bring forth" and not only sexual reproduction.

You carefully twisted the meaning of the word to fit your Childish post.

By the way let me even ask you....God did have a hand in the appearing of Jesus...How was mohammed begotten?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
4everGod1:

Smh! pls how old are you? Begotten means "to cause to be" or to "bring forth" and not only sexual reproduction.

By the way let me even ask you....God did have a hand in the appearing of Jesus...How was mohammed begotten?

I know you will defend it. I expect you. Am Just a boy, but I can see and admit the truth that older couldn't.

7 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by hahn(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Jehovah and Allah sure do have a thing for underage toto

2 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

I know you will defend it. I expect you. Am Just a boy, but I can see and admit the truth that older couldn't.

Thank you for posting the screengrab as proof of what I just said. I suppose you are blind to the number 2 definition there abi?

I suggest you take something to help you sleep and relax your boyish mind because right now its not reasoning as it should.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2016
[s]
4everGod1:

Thank you for posting the screengrab as proof of what I just said. I suppose you are blind to the number 2 definition there abi?

I suggest you take something to help you sleep and relax your boyish mind because right now its not reasoning as it should.

[/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie. And you have no shame in lieing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie.

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work .... grin
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie.

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work ....

1 Like

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

But the verse says his ONLY begotten son. We were all brought about by him but the ONLY begotten son is jesus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:33am On Oct 05, 2016
The funny thing is that their god impregnated her without her knowledge.

... And some hypocrites call our sweet prophet a rrapist and a pedophile. How can a whole god have sex without at least informing the woman. What would you call that?grin

6 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work .... grin

Why do I need to lie? Am I the one who began the thread? Even your own screengrabs show who the liar is clearly so continue don't let me stop your good work ....

God brought us about too unless we were created by another god. But the verse says "only begotten son". If you look at how you call him the son of God and how he had no father, it is very clear that the first meaning is the right one in this situation

4 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
The funny thing is that their god impregnated her without her knowledge.

... And some hypocrites call our sweet prophet a rrapist and a pedophile. How can a whole god have sex without at least informing the woman. What would you call that?grin

It should even be Called rape NOT sex.

6 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:
[s][/s]

Let me just ignore you. Because you cannot accept the truth no matter how, you must have something to lie. And you have no shame in lieing.

That's what I have noticed too ah swear. Its either they lie, insult you or call you a terrorist once you begin to beat them in an argument

6 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2016
FriendChoice:

It should even be Called rape NOT sex.

Lol. Let's see how they are going to twist this. We are heregrin

6 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2016
The truth is Islam is the only perfect religion. When we told you that the bible has been corrupted you refused to believe. It is either you accept that the bible is corrupted or you agree that god rraped Mary. We respect Mary, Jesus and the One and Only True God, Allah (SWA). All these silly stories and contradictions won't take you anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Pidggin(f): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2016
Mary was in Heaven while all this was happening? Because God was in Heaven as from there His son was sent to earth, so how was Mary begotten in Heaven and where did they meet to reproduce Jesus?

OP, you are bringing curses upon yourself and your generation yet you don't know this. The devil will use and discard you like used tissue, continue.

Mr. Seun, if you allow your forum to be an avenue for satan worshippers to insult God, it will backfire. I believe every religion should be respected, you need to start banning threads like this

2 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

God brought us about too unless we were created by another god. But the verse says "only begotten son". If you look at how you call him the son of God and how he had no father, it is very clear that the first meaning is the right one in this situation

Since you and the OP seem to think you are on to something let me ask you a very direct and simple question.

When did Jesus begin to exist?

A. At his birth
B . Before the world began

Pls choose. But before you respond kindly do your research very well so you would give me another childish response as you just did above. If you do this research well enough you will understand why the 2nd definition of Begotten defines Jesus and how you cannot use the first definition to beget someone who had already been in existence prior to everything and everyone.

1 Like

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
That's no news op, He watches over use even when you having sex, Technically, God watches p orn in HD and gets h orny too.
Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:23am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
The truth is Islam is the only perfect religion. When we told you that the bible has been corrupted you refused to believe. It is either you accept that the bible is corrupted or you agree that god rraped Mary. We respect Mary, Jesus and the One and Only True God, Allah (SWA). All these silly stories and contradictions won't take you anywhere.

How can what in all truth is open to be seen be twisted by anyone? Only the twisted can twist the truth which is what you are clearly doing.

So the declaration to Mary that she would concieve and bear a child was when Mary was in heaven? If She was told that SHE WOULD HAVE A CHILD does thr word WOULD not mean a FUTURE TENSE?

Luke 1 vs 35

And the angel answered and said unto
her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon
thee, and the power of the Highest
shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of
thee shall be called the Son of God

Is the word SHALL a present tense or a future tense? So how did Mary not know prior to her conceiving of Christ?

The only Power Islam has is when they try to discredit the Glory in Jesus and Who he is but no matter how you try to do this, the whole world knows and can tell why you passionately desire to do this as a muslim.

Miraculous works......Jesus did them
Miraculous works........Muhammed did absolutely none

Peacefulness......Jesus lived and exemplified it
Peacefulness........ Muhammed was a killer and totally anti peaceful

Love.......Jesus preached and taught it and lived it towards everyone
Love........Muhammed rarely practised it and when he did it was to a selected group as he harboured hatred for the rest

The truth is that nobody really cares when you open your mouth to declare the islam is the best religion as if it is a contest or something..When the works and characteristics of Islam is evident for all to see and the workings of its Paedophilic and hate mongering prophet is clear to see as by your fruits you are known same with how people know Jesus Christ and christianity by His fruits.

This will be my last response to you as I can clearly see that you have absolutely nothing new to say besides what others have repeatedly said over the years and which have been repeatedly debunked.

Have a good morning

5 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2016
aaronson:
That's no news op, He watches over use even when you having sex, Technically, God watches p orn in HD and gets h orny too.

You need a crash course in English....

To "watch over" means TO PROTECT and not what you just said.

2 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 7:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Pidggin:
Mary was in Heaven while all this was happening? Because God was in Heaven as from there His son was sent to earth, so how was Mary begotten in Heaven and where did they meet to reproduce Jesus?

OP, you are bringing curses upon yourself and your generation yet you don't know this. The devil will use and discard you like used tissue, continue.

Mr. Seun, if you allow your forum to be an avenue for satan worshippers to insult God, it will backfire. I believe every religion should be respected, you need to start banning threads like this

But the bible says otherwise! The op clearly defined it for people like you.

Mr seun, please read the op carefully before you take any action. This is a clear suggestion of the bible and not some lies. We are not here to ignorantly bash any belief
Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Since you and the OP seem to think you are on to something let me ask you a very direct and simple question.

When did Jesus begin to exist?

A. At his birth
B . Before the world began

Pls choose. But before you respond kindly do your research very well so you would give me another childish response as you just did above. If you do this research well enough you will understand why the 2nd definition of Begotten defines Jesus and how you cannot use the first definition to beget someone who had already been in existence prior to everything and everyone.

Do you know the meaning of the word "only"? If we are to go by this, then what of Adam and Eve That applies to them too but the word "only" suggests otherwise.

The fact is your god had sex with mary. Simplegrin

3 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by chiedu7: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2016
OP, nobody said that Jesus had sex with a 6 yr old baby, unlike mohammed did.

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.

Not only that

MOHAMMED & ALLAH FONDLED HER A BABY

Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

1 Like

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

How can what in all truth is open to be seen be twisted by anyone? Only the twisted can twist the truth which is what you are clearly doing.

So the declaration to Mary that she would concieve and bear a child was when Mary was in heaven? If She was told that SHE WOULD HAVE A CHILD does thr word WOULD not mean a FUTURE TENSE?

Luke 1 vs 35

And the angel answered and said unto
her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon
thee, and the power of the Highest
shall overshadow thee: therefore also
that holy thing which shall be born of
thee shall be called the Son of God

Is the word SHALL a present tense or a future tense? So how did Mary not know prior to her conceiving of Christ?

The only Power Islam has is when they try to discredit the Glory in Jesus and Who he is but no matter how you try to do this, the whole world knows and can tell why you passionately desire to do this as a muslim.

Miraculous works......Jesus did them
Miraculous works........Muhammed did absolutely none

Peacefulness......Jesus lived and exemplified it
Peacefulness........ Muhammed was a killer and totally anti peaceful

Love.......Jesus preached and taught it and lived it towards everyone
Love........Muhammed rarely practised it and when he did it was to a selected group as he harboured hatred for the rest

The truth is that nobody really cares when you open your mouth to declare the islam is the best religion as if it is a contest or something..When the works and characteristics of Islam is evident for all to see and the workings of its Paedophilic and hate mongering prophet is clear to see as by your fruits you are known same with how people know Jesus Christ and christianity by His fruits.

This will be my last response to you as I can clearly see that you have absolutely nothing new to say besides what others have repeatedly said over the years and which have been repeatedly debunked.

Have a good morning

Lol, ok. First, we respect Jesus Christ. As for the miracle, the Qur'an itself is a miracle. Do you know how many attempts have been made to corrupt the Qur'an like the bible? That's because Allah is protecting it.

If you talk about violence, ok, but what then do you have to say about David and Moses? Do you mean to say that they are wrong and are going to hell? If you say they are right, then you have no right to criticize our prophet. Your god also killed thousands of people and wiped out races. Where is the love? It is also now clear that your god is the biggest pedophile in history because he had sex with mary, a mere human, to give birth to his "only begotten son", jesus

2 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by Pidggin(f): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

But the bible says otherwise! The op clearly defined it for people like you.

Mr seun, please read the op carefully before you take any action. This is a clear suggestion of the bible and not some lies. We are not here to ignorantly bash any belief

What do you know about the Bible? You think the bible is a scientific book you can define based on canal theories and hypothesis. Is it not the author of a book who will tell you what He means? You, who is not a Christian is explaining the bible to Christians? This is more than ridiculous, smh

Continue sowing seeds of curses upon your lineage. It is your children and their children to the third generation who will reap the harvest of the heresy you keep posting, don't you feel sorry for them? This is why you should be careful of what you do and say, Good luck
Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:42am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Do you know the meaning of the word "only"? If we are to go by this, then what of Adam and Eve That applies to them too but the word "only" suggests otherwise.

The fact is your god had sex with mary. Simplegrin

The bible calls Jesus the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER and not the FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THR MOTHER simply because the life of the CHILD is from The man. Jesus existed before the world began in uniqueness and glory Which is why He is described as the only begotten.

However He is also called the FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD! Will you also say that perhaps death conceived Him as well? Afterall the words FIRST BORN was used and for something to be born it first had to be conceived. Was that what the words FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD also meant?

Your folly is before you.
Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by chuose2: 7:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Seun:

I believe that every muslim has unique and personal reasons for believing that Islam is the true religion. Can you share those reasons on this thread, and let's discuss them? This thread is not to insult Islam but to have an enjoyable and educative conversation about why we believe.

Seun & Nairaland MOD, I can see that there is bias against christianity!

I simply said that a guy wanted to marry a baby like mohammed did and i got banned.
First the MOD said that I insulted a Nairalander, that that was the reason for the ban.

When I now complained he changed it to insutling a religion

Now how come the this thread is allowed, is it because it's christianty.

This proves that you are allowed to insult christianty but never islam.

Nairaland is truly biased

Seun & nairaland MODS you need to address this bias

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by 4everGod1: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol, ok. First, we respect Jesus Christ. As for the miracle, the Qur'an itself is a miracle. Do you know how many attempts have been made to corrupt the Qur'an like the bible? That's because Allah is protecting it.

If you talk about violence, ok, but what then do you have to say about David and Moses? Do you mean to say that they are wrong and are going to hell? If you say they are right, then you have no right to criticize our prophet. Your god also killed thousands of people and wiped out races. Where is the love? It is also now clear that your god is the biggest pedophile in history because he had sex with mary, a mere human, to give birth to his "only begotten son", jesus

Why do you compare Moses and David and even God with muhammed? We are talking about Jesus who preached the refined and direct opposite of all that Moses and David did and here you are trying to shift the goalpost.

Was muhammed not a Paedophile?
Was muhammed not a killer?
Was muhammed not an advocate for rape?
Was muhammed not a liar?
Was muhammed not a deceiver?
Was muhammed not an advocate for homosexualism?
Was muhammed not mentally unstable?

First address the issues with your Prophet and after you are done you can then come to discuss Jesus with me and we do not say Jesus is a Prophet....He was the embodiment of God in the flesh so was greater than any Prophet who ever lived.

like I said, your folly is before you.

goodmorning!

2 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

Why do you compare Moses and David and even God with muhammed? We are talking about Jesus who preached the refined and direct opposite of all that Moses and David did and here you are trying to shift the goalpost.

Was muhammed not a Paedophile?
Was muhammed not a killer?
Was muhammed not an advocate for rape?
Was muhammed not a liar?
Was muhammed not a deceiver?
Was muhammed not an advocate for homosexualism?
Was muhammed not mentally unstable?

First address the issues with your Prophet and after you are done you can then come to discuss Jesus with me and we do not say Jesus is a Prophet....He was the embodiment of God in the flesh so was greater than any Prophet who ever lived.

like I said, your folly is before you.

goodmorning!

That's hypocrisy. In factyou just reminded me. Is jesus god or is he the begotten son of god Contradiction tinzgrin

Are moses and david going to hell? Simple question. Even your god is a violent killer with no remorse

3 Likes

Re: Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son by APCsupporter: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2016
4everGod1:

The bible calls Jesus the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER and not the FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THR MOTHER simply because the life of the CHILD is from The man. Jesus existed before the world began in uniqueness and glory Which is why He is described as the only begotten.

However He is also called the FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD! Will you also say that perhaps death conceived Him as well? Afterall the words FIRST BORN was used and for something to be born it first had to be conceived. Was that what the words FIRST BORN FROM THE DEAD also meant?

Your folly is before you.

You think I don't know about the bible? Here is the quotation from the bible:

John 3:16
16 For zGod so loved the world, that he agave his bonly begotten Son, that xwhosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Were you trying to twist the bible or its just the confusion in it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names / Atheists Based In Nigeria / Ma.st.ur.bat.io.n Is Not A Sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Says? Full Transcript!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.