Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,439 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why (1923 Views)

A Rap Artist Looking Fr Rap Artists / Local Rap Artists On The Rise. Let Me Know About Some In Your Area. / Does The American Government Care About The Well Being Of Rap Artists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by sweeti14(f): 3:19am On Oct 17, 2009
weve seen 2pac and Biggie,Jayz and Nas etc 4 me i'ld lyk 2 c MI and Mode 9,am not sum devil or sumfin,but afta those hot releases 4rm both artists i want 2 know huz hotter,cest finis!
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by bjmighty(m): 4:33am On Oct 17, 2009
To me there is nothing to battle regarding Mode9 and M.I. Shege will wound him lyrically and originality wise, especially that M.I is not original, "he is just a generic version of Lil Wayne" so if you want him to battle Mode9 then you want him to become a full replica of Lil Wayne and Kanye because thats when he will invoke the full use of the vocoder effect.
Also, battling mode9 is battling all the Abuja base Lyrical terrorist (Swat root) M.I wouldn't wann commit career suicide, he must have learnt a lot from the Michael "Rug head" Stevens Saga. The guy is so confused now, he does know what next to kick out against Shege after his "Banging" was thrown in the trash bin. Mathematical Shege is Sitting on the Throne of raw Hip hop in Naija and i don't see anyone kicking him out of that kingdom so soon. Na try den go dey try, make den go photocopy their self den still no go fit. Ghetto P: That one na new version of Rugheadi barber, hin dey find cheap publicity, talking about he is a boss in his "Big baby". And so? Who no be boss?
Mode gave him the shock of his life on "Swagger dope", OK listen " , How can i be mad when you callin me big baby/ when am on ur moms tits tell the bitch call me big baby/ sweet black mother lover Bleep you pay me/ thing are not gravy btw me and all ya'll, amma shark all ya'll, "
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Genuflect(m): 7:58am On Oct 17, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by cherisa: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2009
modenine and mi , because mi looks scared of mode after modenine tasi him in swaggerman dope, grin
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by phatwall: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2009
would like 2 see a battle b.w elajoe and ikechukwu

nuthn personal,just disses over beats, they pals u know.
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by semid4lyfe(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2009
Dagrin & Lord of Ajasa. Lets have some 9ja ish, abi na?
Hmmm, something tells me Dagrin will murder him lyrically.
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Dagrin & Lord of Ajasa. Lets have some 9ja ish, abi na?
Hmmm, something tells me Dagrin will murder him lyrically.

U wan kill bros Ajasa I bet he would run back to Akure after getting punched by Dagrin!!! cheesy grin
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by tosinaded(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
To me there is nothing to battle regarding Mode9 and M.I. Shege will wound him lyrically and originality wise, especially that M.I is not original, "he is just a generic version of Lil Wayne" so if you want him to battle Mode9 then you want him to become a full replica of Lil Wayne and Kanye because thats when he will invoke the full use of the vocoder effect.
Also, battling mode9 is battling all the Abuja base Lyrical terrorist (Swat root) M.I wouldn't wann commit career suicide, he must have learnt a lot from the Michael "Rug head" Stevens Saga. The guy is so confused now, he does know what next to kick out against Shege after his "Banging" was thrown in the trash bin. Mathematical Shege is Sitting on the Throne of raw Hip hop in Naija and i don't see anyone kicking him out of that kingdom so soon. Na try den go dey try, make den go photocopy their self den still no go fit. Ghetto P: That one na new version of Rugheadi barber, hin dey find cheap publicity, talking about he is a boss in his "Big baby". And so? Who no be boss?
Mode gave him the shock of his life on "Swagger dope", OK listen " , How can i be mad when you callin me big baby/ when am on your moms tits tell the bitch call me big baby/ sweet black mother lover mess you pay me/ thing are not gravy btw me and all ya'll, amma shark all ya'll, "

you typed all this gabbage without even answering the topic undecided
who do u want in a rap battle and why!!!!

instead you go ahead posting shit and gabbage!!!!!

first tell me wut sounding like wayne and kanye has got to dp with battling!!!!
ever listened to "somebody wants to die"?

if u avnt, then pls go listen to it!!!!!

i want a mode9 vs M.I battle
saucekid vs Any1
ajasa vs Dagrin
Naeto C vs Ikechukwu
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2009
first tell me wut sounding like wayne and kanye has got to dp with battling!!!!
ever listened to "somebody wants to die"?

I will not refer to this aspect cuz really Mode wasn't taking swipes @ MI.So,i think it's baseless.And MI asking if somebody wants to die,does he want to have a feel of d casket?, well he knows whom to ask about dat.

i want a mode9 vs M.I battle
U said u wanted a Mode9 and MI battle,r u guys sure this is what the dude(MI) really wanted.A career ending battle, Yet again,he knows whom to ask.
saucekid vs Any1
Excuse me!is it the same saucekid or that ingredient we add to soup?Just asking sha.
ajasa vs Dagrin
Its gonna b a close call, Ajasa ain't no pushover comparing to all what yall have been saying.
Naeto C vs Ikechukwu
Now thish is what we shuld be talking about.well,if this battle goes down,amma put ma money on Killz(his second album is satisfactory enuf).

I wuld Prefer Ikechukwu and Ill Bliss.All Ibo Boys battle.
My vote goes to ill bliss on this one
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Genuflect(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2009
@olayokun Ill Bliss? That guy that can barely rhyme[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
Genuflect:

@olayokun Ill Bliss? That guy that can barely rhyme[color=][/color][color=][/color]

aba genuflect, lets give him d benefit of doubt, I think their is a problem with his flow, but let c sha
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by sweeti14(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ikechukwu vs Naeto C now dats goin 2 b 1 bloody battle cuz those 2 are quite close
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by tosinaded(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
Ikechukwu vs Naeto C now dats goin 2 b 1 bloody battle cuz those 2 are quite close

not anymore, since kels joined mo'hits
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by HohDee(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
bjmighty:

Mode gave him the shock of his life on "Swagger dope", OK listen " , How can i be mad when you callin me big baby/ when am on your moms tits tell the bitch call me big baby/ sweet black mother lover mess you pay me/ thing are not gravy btw me and all ya'll, amma shark all ya'll, "
boyyyyyy!!!!! u such a disgrace, stop writin on music sectn, da ladies r
waitin 4 ya in romance sectn,
wetin dey do all dis cat head dude,talkin abt career endin if m.i battle mode,
@ topic
i wanna see DAGRIN & AJASA
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Genuflect(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
BJmighty, this is not New York o. Mode Nine cannot end M.I's career o. Nigerians generally don't take Hip-Hop that serious

[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by medacapp: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2009
ok Saucekid and M.I
Dagrin and Ajasa
D banj and Wande Coal
Terry and Mode9
Kel and Sasha,
Think those ones shld do
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Genuflect(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Mode and Terry[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
Guy,u must be on sum cheap crack u know,
Mode and Terry, nah, well anything can happen sha,
I would cherish any femcees battle.Most inportantly Sasha Vs Blaise
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Genuflect(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2009
@olayokun This is Hip-Hop. Of course anything can happen. Btw, nobody said to be realistic. So who's off the cheap crack now? Lol[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
lol,
i still think u're d one smoking em trees,
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by yungscribe: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2009
would love 2 see a teeto cemos vs Dark poet battle cus these are 2 battle vets.
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by 3seriez(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2009
Id love 2 see Sauce kid Vs Gino.
Mode 9 vs Terry d Rapman (dey pals tho)
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by Vuitton(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ajasa vs DaGrin wud be real hawt
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by shadyBaba: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2009
stop bragging about mode nine he cant do nutin to MI. they'll have an almost equal battle and i blive MI will edge nine out.

anyway, i'd like to see

MI vs Sauce Kid (reason: Sauce is dissing MI bro, Jagz)

kelly hansome vs D'banj (reason: kelly dissed them boys so let's see what mo' hit's got)

who else do i even wanna see battle,

ok, Nigga raw vs ill bliss (who's the real ibo boy)

can't think of much now, but battles will stir the industry up ps. notin shd be taken personal though. peace
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by dipo2much(m): 4:00am On Dec 13, 2009
ajasa and dagrin wont be hot. dagri will rape ajasa ruthlessly.
I'ld like neato c vs Kills (ikechukwu)
Re: 2 Rap Artists U Wanta C In A Rap Battle And Why by punchlinee: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2009
MI AND SAUCEKID WILL BE A BLOCK BUSTER
SAUCEKID NA CONFIRMED BATTLE RAPPER FROM CALIFORNIA STREET.

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Features Chocolate City's First Lady In New Song / Naija Rapper Mixtape (yung6ix,olamide,phenom,mi,rainymilli) / 2023 Spotify Wrapped: Full List Of Most Streamed Nigerian Artist, Songs, Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.