Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls (620 Views)

Al-Amin Bashir Bugaje, ABU Zaria Best Student 2017. Gets NNPC Scholarship / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session / 2016 Nnpc/ Snepco National University Scholarship Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls by jose486(m): 3:12am On Oct 05, 2016
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP 2016/2017
This is to inform the entire public that the application for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2016/2017 is currently ongoing and this award is worth N150k
Note This:
1. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
2. Ensure that you have entered all details correctly. You understand that making a false statement on this application will disqualify you from this scholarship scheme. Your scholarship if you are successful, will be withdrawn, if at any time it is discovered that you have given false statements on this application. And such false statements may constitute fraudulent activity.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP 2016/2017
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
3. Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
5. Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5–point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
1. Recent passport photo
2. Certificate or proof of origin
3. Senior Secondary Certificate of Education SSCE
4. UTME result
5. JAMB/University Admission Letter
6. First Year result showing CGPA.
NOTE : Each document size should not be more than 200KB and the image format for your pass-port must be in JPEG, other files must be in PDF.
Deadline : November 4th, 2016
Examination will be written on the Saturday December 3rd, 2016 at 11 centres across the nation.

To apply, log on to https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/log-in/

cc: lalasticlala, seun forward to front page. This one no be snake or cossy thread ooo. Recession winks.

Re: NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls by Benjom(m): 4:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Good one there

1 Like

Re: NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls by Herpidnaryah(f): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2016
please ooo...I applied but av not gotten a mail to activate my account....please what can I do
Re: NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls by captiansteve(m): 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
i don't av my first year result can i still apply?
Re: NNPC Scholarship Registration For 100 And 200 Lvls by Pheebobb: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Have applied and have not gotten any notification

(1) (Reply)

6 Days Left / Uniuyo Supplementary/direct Entry Admission List Is Out [download Full List Her / Africa's Mansa Musa - Richest Man In World History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.