Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK (6670 Views)

Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / ASUU STRIKE:- NANS Factions Exchange Blows In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Naijjablog(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Meet Valdir Segato from Sao Paulo in Brazil! He is a
bodybuilder or better say a bodyblower as he is injecting oil
into his muscles in a bid to make them look bigger.
He said “There was a time in my life that I got involved with
wrong things. I got involved with drugs and I started losing
weight because you don’t eat, you lead a wrong life.
He added “The oil is mostly aesthetic, it models the body
and makes the muscle swollen – it doesn’t affect strength.
There was a time that I injected a larger dosage of anabolic
steroids and I ended up in the hospital.
Doctors have told Valdir to stop the injections but he insists
he likes to look big
http://naijja..co.ke/2016/10/man-blows-himself-with-oil-wants-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 5:25am On Oct 05, 2016
grin

I know sinaj will prefer me to dis man!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Becina(f): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2016
this is disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by mejai(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

lol grin

his 3rd leg will have 6packs too. lawd!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Lazy ass Mofo, you could've just hit the gym and work hard to get that body naturally! Eeeew.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Foolishness & stupidity is real mehn.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by xreal: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2016
dats very gud.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Ogbeni hector.... 4get dis man sinaj is not even trippin @ll grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by JBUZZ: 5:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Who is sinaj
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 05, 2016
Demigods666:
Lazy ass Mofo, you could've just hit the gym and work hard to get that body naturally! Eeeew.

I understand ur pain, Buh u trippin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by segebase(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2016
pukess!!!
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Naijjablog(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2016
He looks exactly like stone 💎
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by sinaj(f): 6:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

is that breast on his back grin

Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Nawa o. Anyway, I smell front page

1 Like

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2016
What fuckery is this?! shocked
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by mikool007(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
Owkay am js going to step ryt back wer i came frm lipsrsealed
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Opistorincos(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2016
In base one's voice - wayray re o
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by falcon01: 7:10am On Oct 05, 2016
i been think say na yansh dry d last pishure
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
Ogbeni hector.... 4get dis man sinaj is not even trippin @ll grin
lol sinaj wey like money like chewing gum
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
pls tell me this is photokiosk...

Ridiculous
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
lol sinaj wey like money like chewing gum
No tell anybody oooo
Sinaj na omo olo oja grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
No tell anybody oooo
Sinaj na omo olo oja grin
lol whatever Dat is, I concur. grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
omo olo oja means Ashawo fah shocked
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
we both concur grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Lilprincey(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Who the muscles epp? If he like make him inject petrol e no consign me!
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2016
This is actually disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! shocked

Jezyfreezman grin oh lawd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2016
sinaj:
is that breast on his back grin

Smh
na him breasts I just dey look. that no b chest again.
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Big4wig(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2016
Mehn this guy is a full time azshole..I still de look for him sense angry

Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2016
Cutehector:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! shocked

Jezyfreezman grin oh lawd!
Na lie
I mean a marketer or business owner, Haba she get her company nah
What do u mean by asha fa grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
anti kilode fah, ta lo be re lo wo yin grin
Re: Man Blows Himself With Oil To Look Like HULK by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
anti kilode fah, ta lo be re lo wo yin grin
Tatalo aremu nih onku cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are Studying In UK; This May Be Helpful / 2008/2009 Admission Into Federal Polytechnic Ede, Osun State. Apply Now! / Download Futa Post Utme Past Question And Answers For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.