Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) (32814 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by obiremy: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016
As shared by Bukar........

'This is GDJSS Hausari Students Nguru LGA Yobe State sitting in flow, other areas flow can't students sit on the flow due to the damages of the flows. Education sector was left in Yobe State toh Allah ya jara'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/gdjss-hausari-students-yobe-sit-on.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by obiremy: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2016

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Badgers14: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2016
shocked shocking
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2016
What a shame. . . How much will wooden tables and chairs cost that they can't afford them? shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by KwaraRat: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2016
The north sef.

The original boko harams are their elites.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
In 21st century. Common chair is seen as luxury..

Our leaders are simply devil incarnate.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
This one is not a corper, but a photographer undecided...When you are done sitting on the floor, go to their eatery and snap...I want to see more

10 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by KINGMAKER001(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2016
Now tell me how someone with this sitting posture will be able to learn and comprehend what's been taught? over the years, there's been governors,house of rep members,senators ,local govt chairmen,house of assembly members that represented and re still representing that region..why were they not able and why have they not been able to at least provide reading desks and chairs for the pupils? because all their children are abroad and are attending one of the best schools in the world.. that's why the westerners will always think so little and low of the blacks,I don't know what's wrong with African leaders,especially Nigerian leaders... All these past and present leaders should be given a slow and painful death sentence... This is really disheartening.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by morbeta(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2016
If the north held on to power for the next for 20yrs, this type of scenery will keep playing out. The north will always be the nut(zero) in education and infastructural development. After all boko is haram.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by lashout1: 7:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Ibeg channel it to the right Pple.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
a very bad state.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
The guy did not need to sit on the floor to make a statement, we know those kids sit on the floor to learn which is horrible but the teacher sitting on the floor in the midst of the student is impracticable.
I think the guy was just trying to show the world the utterly poor condition of learning in that school but that he sits on the floor to teach is a faboo

6 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Xer0: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Most people will condemn the government and forget to see the resilience of the students attending a school without desk.

it takes less effort to condemn than to think

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Thats education for u... Nigeria will get there, their person de lead now, so change will soon hit them...

Back to d mata..

Has the education system been fair to u?

After my secondary school, i decided to go to medical school.
After the entrance exam, the students that passed were 100% above the required amount to be admitted...
So another test was arranged for us, in the test we were ask to rearrange the letters PNEIS to form a name of an important body part which is the most useful when active.

Those who wrote SPINE are now professional medical doctors while those who wrote what u thought about before u saw spine are now Nairaland addict cry

13 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Daslim180(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2016
These are people who needs chairs and desks allowances
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by jeffcole(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
This one is not a corper, but a photographer undecided...When you are done sitting on the flour, go to their eatery and snap...I want to see more

Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2016
ok
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by oxygen004: 10:34am On Oct 05, 2016
That's how we roll
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
While the rich government officials send thier kids to the best schools in the UK/States

It's well

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by neocortex: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
Why not blur his face to prevent him from being targeted by NYSC or the Yobe state government.
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
It only goes to show that boko is indeed haram over there. And to even think that most of the leaders of this country are from the North, really it's a big shame.

Shame of Buhari l, Tambuwal and co angry angry

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by bumi10(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2016
hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by asumo12: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
SEE FLOWS!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by gen2lpat(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Sutting on the flow My God! cheesy

God bless you corper. You are doing something their reps has never done.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Sexxkillz: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2016
Flow or floor?

My God, how did that corper pass secondary school?

9 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by vani86: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
tellwisdom:
This one is not a corper, but a photographer undecided...When you are done sitting on the flour, go to their eatery and snap...I want to see more

Thought i was d only one that noticed the flow, at 1st i thought i did not read it well then i saw his name grin

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Rizmo(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2016
Abeg who understand wetin the teacher dey talk?
Wic kain English bi dis nao? Abi him too na product of this kain flow skool?

It can only be in the north or Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmmm.. Sitting in flow? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by chimah3(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Smh 4 naija
Re: Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2016
neocortex:
Why not blur his face to prevent him from being targeted by NYSC or the Yobe state government.

I do not understand... Is he committing any crime in teaching in Yobe state where he was posted or does the yobe state Government forbid corp members?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.