Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (57164 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
Just Text or Call me on 08162165767 i may be Ur best Choice.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
yes! The gods says my wife is online... So the gods already knows the story..
After u don dey beg 2dugged with Eba, you came to me to talk of what the gods are saying ba? Yoruba boy, lef me o. Na oyinbo I want grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
tiswell:
That does not connote all Nigerian men...your opinion,your choice,goodluck in your quest.Have a great day!
it doesn't connote all Nigerian men,but the system here leaves women vulnerable in marriage and that's a fact and atleast you didn't get to deny that Nigerian men do that alot
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by caracas: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
see command o,me email you ASAP, dey there dey wait
Na So una take dey miss opportunities ,after una go dey blame Village ppl for nothing.
Oya babe do the needful make ya Life change.
Am serious o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
UchaNwababa:
Just Text or Call me on 08162165767 i may be Ur best Choice.
are you white or half caste, if not keep your number to your self
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

After u don dey beg 2dugged with Eba, you came to me to talk of what the gods are saying ba? Yoruba boy, lef me o. Na oyinbo I want grin
team whitey jor, nor mind that dudu fellow with thick ijebu accent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
Edo

080C........C9.....
call me
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
caracas:

Na So una take dey miss opportunities ,after una go dey blame Village ppl for nothing.
Oya babe do the needful make ya Life change.
Am serious o.
state your qualifications like pepigeorge have done then I will consider it
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
your comment made me laugh to extend I couldn't breathe. I guess naija boys don do you strong things. pele oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

call me
babt guy, only you is a baddest guyz, see phone number coding grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by tiswell(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
it doesn't connote all Nigerian men,but the system here leaves women vulnerable in marriage and that's a fact and atleast you didn't get to deny that Nigerian men do that alot
Alright...you win!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
dotman4real007:

your comment made me laugh to extend I couldn't breathe. I guess naija boys don do you strong things. pele oooo
nor be small thing o,they broke my heart as if it wasn't enough they grounded it to powder and drained my emotions
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by TooLateToFail(f): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2016
congrats to d couples
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
babt guy, only you is a baddest guyz, see phone number coding grin
lol..u got it right? I want to remove it....call me
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:
lol.. I want to remove it
you can't, I already quoted you tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
Hehehhehehehe
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
you can't, I already quoted you tongue

Modify the number by changing some letters for security reasons plz
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

no baby, its EBA DAT girl likes and I promised her enough... Am so generous and have a soft heart...you I can see dollars in your eyes and I promise you enough... Am very rich, am a prince and a billionaire...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Site please... Me sef need green card.. undecided wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
no baby, its EBA DAT girl likes and I promised her enough... Am so generous and have a soft heart...you I can see dollars in your eyes and I promise you enough... Am very rich, am a prince and a billionaire...
2dugged come o! Shey we should consider him?
Kai but na Yoruba de...n o - billionaire or not angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
you get out of here joor... No make me miss my wifey... And am not black, am half caste... Just the traditional charcoal we put on our skin... You shaa don dey get free no... ;Dkontinu...lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Splendourlee(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2016
wow
they are cute
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

edakun EPP me, am not a Yoruba de...n o-, my name is akanbi, I'm your hero...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
edakun EPP me, am not a Yoruba de...n o-, my name is akanbi, I'm your hero...
grin I hear u
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2016
Charliiee:
When a brother hooks up a white chic he picks one of the ugliest but when a white guy hooks up a sister he goes for one of the finest around.

It's because it's not beans to hook up with a fine white chick!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

as far as my quest for a white man is concerned, no compromise, billionaire or not
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2016
pepigeorge:

Modify the number by changing some letters for security reasons plz
you nor try,anyone can easily decode it, very easy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Appland:

Read ur statement again young girl; can you spot ur shallow reasoning?
What stops most girls from working hard to acquire wealth so that men will run after them since they have worth rather than begin for alms.
That was how I ask a girl how she was on Facebook some days ago, all she could answer me was "pls i need data to browse". I quickly ask her if it's a prerequisite to keep on the conversation with me... I ended the chat.

Take ur time and go through this topic below and see the way most girls ended that have this same reasoning like you

https://www.nairaland.com/3383659/wife-absconded-kids
my point exactly is, beautiful ladies attract extra favours that they don't capitalise on. in school, offices n d labour market, u know wat i mean..
btw, am a guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2016
cekhoe:
you nor try,anyone can easily decode it, very easy

Did u ?...... its also deniable cos its a quote, which is subject to modification
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Frank3n2:

lol and so? If i got it wrong all you have to do is correct and dont feel like u knw it all.. Fuckry

My apologies, but let me chip in a few things, when u get married to a brit, u get what u call a spousal visa. If you get married to an EU national, the same thing, but with the recent brexit brouhaha I am not sure of the immigration laws.

The Greencard is ONLY exclusive for the United States.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by bananaboi(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
Try meetme and okcupid
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Frank3n2(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

My apologies, but let me chip in a few things, when u get married to a brit, u get what u call a spousal visa. If you get married to an EU national, the same thing, but with the recent brexit brouhaha I am not sure of the immigration laws.

The Greencard is ONLY exclusive for the United States.

Apologies accepted cheesy. Thanks for the information.. If everyone can be like you.. The world would be a better place smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.