Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (57173 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Nigerian Couple Who Met Through Social Media In The US Wed. Photos / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
my friend that your accent nor follow, it sounds like those ghanian accent grin
its still better than the ijebu accent naa
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
are you white or half caste, if not keep your number to your self

It's not about foreign connection, just find someone that can be your best friend with a good heart, when I was away, most of my intimate encounters were with foreign folks, but at the end of the day black chicks do it for me. Nothing better than a fat ass grin. For instance, their culture supports divorce a lot plus I can't put up with this feminism sh** as well as atheistic beliefs. But good luck to you. You said you have encountered so many failed relationships, but have you examined yourself? I rest my case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
are you white or half caste, if not keep your number to your self
Am a white man from Italy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
Try Badoo na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Liability:
See how all d useless ladies here will be be happy for a lady to marry a white man but they are quick to criticize mikel and oshiomole.

Biiiitches
haba no be lady u be?
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by basadenet: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
This can be love but arrangee love. I mean marriage of convenience.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by craves(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
the babe don nigerianize the white man finish...
kudos to them, beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2016
okay oooo,good luck
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by queenDD(f): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
op Abeg which site, I need the link ASAP, me self need foreign connection, after many failed relationships, it seems God is trying to tell me my husband is not going to be from Nigeria, dm me with the link to the dating site Abeg, help a friend in need grin
;DLmao
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
They look like a legit happy couple. Would not surprise me to see more of this as many women in Europe/USA don't want to get married and
have kids.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
as far as my quest for a white man is concerned, no compromise, billionaire or not
Akanbibabatunde dem say No o! Byeeeeee!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
grin,don't mention, am glad you are laughing your ass out, just don't mess sha grin
THAT SERVES U RIGHT KEEP CHASONG AFTER BLACK CHEATS
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Akanbibabatunde dem say No o! Byeeeeee!!!
baby, don't do this... 2dugged already got stream of no calling her ... She just jealous of the billions I will be spending on you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by clovislouis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Awwwww these pics are s romantic! Look at the way he stares at her! cheesy I wan marry oooooooo!!!!
YES ITS SO ROMANTIC. URS IS ON THE WAY
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
lefulefu:
Try Badoo na cheesy
that cast site, most people posing as female there are guys
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
oya sharperly pay 500k to my account make i dash you one oyinbo gal, though she dey positive (hiv) o.. buh na scotish she be, and love conquer all now? abi?
Rayfield:
"...God, this was my Prayer point at 2014 and 2015 Shiloh, let your will be done quick. Am losing patient. Forgive me my sins and Pick my call."
UchaNwababa:
Am a white man from Italy.
write something in Italian language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

It's not about foreign connection, just find someone that can be your best friend with a good heart, when I was away, most of my intimate encounters were with foreign folks, but at the end of the day black chicks do it for me. Nothing better than a fat ass grin. For instance, their culture supports divorce a lot plus I can't put up with this feminism sh** as well as atheistic beliefs. But good luck to you. You said you have encountered so many failed relationships, but have you examined yourself? I rest my case.
it's not me o,it's naija guys jor, and besides I think having cute mixed breed children is part of my destiny grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
doctorkush:
its still better than the ijebu accent naa
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
bananaboi:
Try meetme and okcupid
thanks,will do just that
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2016
clovislouis:
THAT SERVES U RIGHT KEEP CHASONG AFTER BLACK CHEATS
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
baby, don't do this... 2dugged already got stream of no calling her ... She just jealous of the billions I will be spending on you...
stop mentioning my name o, don't let me injure you with eba on this forum
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Abdstrakt(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
musttapha:
I won't be amaze if she get divorced tommorow.

Don't take this the wrong way. Shut the fvk up!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
person no even know if you be male self abi female. buh all the same, e be like say you get interest to marry oyinbo. i get one pakistani, one afghanistan and one syrian wey i wan hook up, them they find wife. so urgent. if you like am, pay 500k to my account and i go send you the number. na you go woo them yourself sha.
2dugged:
that cast site, most people posing as female there are guys
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
lostsouls:
person no even know if you be male self abi female. buh all the same, e be like say you get interest to marry oyinbo. i get one pakistani, one afghanistan and one syrian wey i wan hook up, them they find wife. so urgent. if you like am, pay 500k to my account and i go send you the number. na you go woo them yourself sha.
get fear of God na,those Arab wey dey lock their women for inside house?, Abeg na European or American or British I dey find o, i better marry naija than to marry even Saudi Arabia prince self
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by younqjohn01(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
abeg share the site make me sef find oyinbo gal to marry all this naija gals don tire me. ..I need white p*ssy huh
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Nice One.....

No need clicking on that site to find a white wife..

My Fiancee is So beautiful and loyal grin grin

Thanks for answering all the questions we didn't ask. smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by Ejytex(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2016
VanTee20:

Congratulations to them. Wish them conjugal bliss. May they forever remain . .
Amen o....IJN.Ur comment swt me daii
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
what's wrong with trying white guys?, I want to have cute mixed breed kids, ok let me manage half caste
Hmmmmmm, yaf heard u, let's follow ourselves, den we talk beta, I will follow u now
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by LuvU2: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
Synzu:
Where's LuvU2? smiley
I am here wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by wayodude(m): 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
haha he don buy market be that lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) by caracas: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
2dugged:
state your qualifications like pepigeorge have done then I will consider it
Am not stating any qualification here nairaland.
You See Thats why i told u men are different from each other .well its Your choice to make .
But make the right choice wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.